Quantcast

» «
Photo

What car do you regret getting rid of the most?

117 replies to this topic
The Actual Kid
  • The Actual Kid

Lost in the woods

• Van Society
  • Canada

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:19 PM

I deleted my old second character to do the beer hat glitch, which in turn got rid of my JDM Roosevelt.  :cry:

0_0.jpg

It was put out of its misery.

• D.A., henriquedematos, BoJack Cognac and 5 others like this

VANAGON
  • VANAGON

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:37 PM

Dubsta 2, wont be able to get one for awhile...
  • teagle likes this

SecretDonkey14
  • SecretDonkey14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:57 PM

I had a BMW 318i that I sold due to general repairs and upkeep getting too expensive and frequent, I still regret that because I worked my ass off to afford it in the first place and it was a nice car. In the game though, I don't regret getting rid of any because you can get a new one fairly easily. The secret is to remember they aren't real and you can live without them easily. 😉

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by A Maned Wolf, 06 September 2014 - 12:22 AM.

My 88 MR2 after I got into a accident with it.

Insurance wouldn't cover all the cost to get it fixed so I had to let her go :(

That was the last sports car I've ever brought, now I'm stuck driving a 06' Honda Pilot.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

I'll rustle your jimmies if you give me some sugar ;)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:29 AM Edited by BigJoe_1, 06 September 2014 - 12:29 AM.

My SA Elegy and Jester (R34 Skyline and MKIV Supra), When my SA disk broke i literally cried.

Oh we're talking about GTA 5 :panic:, Right. I really regret selling my Schwartzer, I really enjoyed having an AMG but I had to make space for the Infernus and the Schwartzer was my at the bottom of my priorities list.

She was Stone Silver with a Diamond Blue pearlescent tint, She really was a spectacle.

eroch
  • eroch

Self-Absorbed

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:30 AM

I didn't do the getting rid of, but my Christmas items. They were super cool until they disappeared.

kimle
  • kimle

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:54 AM

My Roosevelt all these other cars you could easily get you cant ever get a Roosevelt back i got rid of it to get the turismo r when it first came out fi only 2 garages update came before i wouldn't have to get rid of it

Deafiroth
  • Deafiroth

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:01 AM

My stinger... It was kinda like kim kardashin, looked great, but kinda useless, still loved cruising, the engine noise, the exclusivity, man i need a new one.

Apollo00063
  • Apollo00063

I am that guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:13 AM

Since we can now own 10 cars in the smaller properties I have been able to recollect the cars I gave up and wanted back. If R* drops another gem like the Classic Coquette (I'm looking at you, Classic Dominator), then I am going to be having to make another cut - probably to a car that has already been cut before.

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:29 PM

I miss my clown van. It made me & my friends so happy.

Did they patch it or you just sold it?
Miss my hardtop voltic. Sold for space.

Patched. A friend had glitch cloned it for me. Dunno how he got it.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

I sold my Entity for a Zentorno.

:l

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

miss my phoenix so much. Been looking for a while for a new one but just can't find a spawn. Got new intel last night that driving a Dominator helps a lot to get them spawning, so my new quest: Operation Find Dominator lol

Butterfly57
  • Butterfly57

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:03 PM

I don't regret any of the cars I have got rid of to be honest. I've always tended to consider carefully what goes in my garage, so any I have got rid of I have equally considered (unless they were in there temp or something).

I've had to think deeply about some cars I sold, but have never regretted selling them. I can always obtain them again if need be.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:35 PM

none, so far anyway.  :beerhat:

Skull2knight
  • Skull2knight

https://soundcloud.com/skull2knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:54 PM Edited by Skull2knight, 06 September 2014 - 10:47 PM.

My good Entity... I was trying to do the money glitch and i accidentaly sold the original and it was gone FOREVER! It had a rare paint from a crew which was a chrome+gold. I miss it D:

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:38 PM

I always seem to fully modify the Sentinel XS then sell it to make room for the DLC cars, then sell the DLC cars and mod another Sentinel XS... I don't have a Sentinel XS right now. But I miss it. It's a fun car and tempted to sell my fully modded Blade for it. The Blade was fun for a minute but it's slips and slides more than the Comet.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:20 PM

slips and slides more than the Comet.

-_-

Can no one drive the Comet?

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

slips and slides more than the Comet.

-_-

Can no one drive the Comet?

Roger Rodas couldn't... too soon?

ndyerger
  • ndyerger

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:11 PM

Back in the days when everyone had millions I bought a Z-Type. I didn't drive it often and decided I could test something else out. I figured I could always replace it with the money I had. After the reset I lost any chance of getting it. Now it is the most unobtainable vehicle to purchase. And it also turns out it is one of the most competitive sports classics cars. I really miss that car.

0_0.jpg

Here is a picture of a lucky bastard who still has his.

:(

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:24 PM

Back in the days when everyone had millions I bought a Z-Type. I didn't drive it often and decided I could test something else out. I figured I could always replace it with the money I had. After the reset I lost any chance of getting it. Now it is the most unobtainable vehicle to purchase. And it also turns out it is one of the most competitive sports classics cars. I really miss that car.

0_0.jpg

Ummm you can buy it online. 

ndyerger
  • ndyerger

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:29 PM Edited by ndyerger, 07 September 2014 - 05:30 PM.

0_0.jpg

Yes I am aware of that fact.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:58 PM

0_0.jpg

Yes I am aware of that fact.

unobtainable = not able to be obtained 

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:11 AM

Massacro. But it's for a good cause, since I'm saving up to buy something like a low-end Super (Infernus) and then buy it back.

-GXP-
  • -GXP-

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:38 AM

The Merryweather Mesa I had way back when people didn't really know about it. Did not insure it for reasons unknown, only to roll it down the side of a mountain and into a lake doing ATV Steal.  

After seeing how many people have them now, I am hesitant to acquire another one.

• LT. Ronald C. Spiers likes this

Tiny Rick
  • Tiny Rick

Regenerated from AhmadMJamal

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:26 PM

My trusty Crosshairs Coquette. Miss that car so much. :'(

LT. Ronald C. Spiers
  • LT. Ronald C. Spiers

"Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse."

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:57 PM

The Merryweather Mesa I had way back when people didn't really know about it. Did not insure it for reasons unknown, only to roll it down the side of a mountain and into a lake doing ATV Steal.  

After seeing how many people have them now, I am hesitant to acquire another one.

Would love another one of these, just can't store them in the garage anymore.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

I cant even find a futo anywhere...

mrironmoose
  • mrironmoose

I am everywhere

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:07 PM Edited by mrironmoose, 08 September 2014 - 03:08 PM.

One of the roughly 200 Adders I bought to remove glitched money that was gifted to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users