Photo

rockstar + modders + sony/microsoft = forced to buy next gen system

33 replies to this topic
modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by modnation, 03 August 2014 - 08:05 PM.

its obvious rockstar cant get rid of modders(or dont bother because that will force people to buy the absolute same game all over again for next gen).  microsoft and sony(mostly) are unlikely to do anything about them so that people will be forced to buy a next gen console if they want to play without the annoyance of modders/hackers. combine both of these issues and you have all 3 entities working together to force you into a new console...gg assholes

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

You think too much, instead you should have some knowledge on how to patch and fix modding in online games

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by BJMartin, 03 August 2014 - 08:07 PM.

Due to my country's economy it's barely impossible to buy a next gen Console. (Around 1300 dollars, which it's a lot in here). So I don't plan on buying one, I'll just stop playing GTA O in any case, it's not such a good game.

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 03 August 2014 - 08:08 PM.

People gain knowledge every day, its only a short matter of time before Ps4/Xbone are hacked/moddable.

Long story short, have fun with modders ruining your game in better graphics.

• Jeone likes this

jackjoejim
  • jackjoejim

Bomba-rass!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by jackjoejim, 03 August 2014 - 08:21 PM.

You think too much, instead you should have some knowledge on how to patch and fix modding in online games

why do i always see you are the first to reply with an empty post. Where is your life? Or do you also have ocd like alexsniperbullet

OT: if you think modders & hackers ruin the experience you've had your eyes closed.
  • return-to-innocence, Crunch McThornbody, ModderX and 1 other like this

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

Swag is for kids. Class is for men.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

Due to my country's economy it's barely impossible to buy a next gen Console. (Around 1300 dollars, which it's a lot in here). So I don't plan on buying one, I'll just stop playing GTA O in any case, it's not such a good game.

Same here. It's useless right now. There are no good games out right now, and I'm not going to buy one just for GTA V...

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

People gain knowledge every day, its only a short matter of time before Ps4/Xbone are hacked/moddable.

Long story short, have fun with modders ruining your game in better graphics.

if the ps4 is modded by the time gta comes out for it then i wont buy one.

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:14 PM Edited by SirFiras47, 03 August 2014 - 08:14 PM.

why do i always see you are the first to reply with an empty post. Where is your life? Or do you also have ocd like alexsniperbullet

The fact that you see my posts makes me want to ask you the same question, creepy ass stalker 

And how do you know alexsniperbullet if you joined a month ago? He got banned like 2 months ago or more

• Demetri_FTO_1. likes this

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

Same here. It's useless right now. There are no good games out right now, and I'm not going to buy one just for GTA V...

I feel you, Spain it's pretty f*cked up right now from what I've heard. I'm from Argentina, and we're going down. And as you say, I'm not going to buy a console over a single game, there aren't even more than 10 games for ps4 or Xbox one.

• Living Legend likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:14 PM Edited by MantisFang, 03 August 2014 - 08:15 PM.

ps4 will not be any different.

just like any other console

turn-your-old-nes-into-all-one-retro-gam

most anything a man makes can be unmade by man

CP27
  • CP27

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

Lol you actually think modders won't make it to PS4/Xbox One.

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

Why the f*ck should he have some knowledge about that? He's not getting paid for it, the people on R* does because its their job. The players shouldn't accept that R* can't manage their own game properly.

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:25 PM

well i was hoping they wouldn't...but if they do i wont buy one

what are some good forums to watch for progress on the hacking? se7ensins? nextgenupdate?

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:26 PM Edited by MantisFang, 03 August 2014 - 08:28 PM.

they will.. it is our... destiny

ypxbr3k8rkvzxqvvrjcd.gif

• Demetri_FTO_1., Chrunchip, Quinn_flower and 1 other like this

HKM87
  • HKM87

Japanese cars are boring

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:31 PM Edited by HKM87, 03 August 2014 - 08:31 PM.

if you want to play without the annoyance of modders/hackers, play in an invite only session, and please stop the conspiracy theories about next sh*t gen amd modders.

MrWhiskers
  • MrWhiskers

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

where the hell do you people find modders ? 

only once have i seen someone with godmode but thats glitching not modding , never seen a single modder

Winning001
  • Winning001

Do not click the red button

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

32904d1399404278-dart-refocused-looks-li

• Demetri_FTO_1. likes this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

its obvious rockstar cant get rid of modders(or dont bother because that will force people to buy the absolute same game all over again for next gen).  microsoft and sony(mostly) are unlikely to do anything about them so that people will be forced to buy a next gen console if they want to play without the annoyance of modders/hackers. combine both of these issues and you have all 3 entities working together to force you into a new console...gg assholes

You think next-gen wont have the exact same issues?

And why are you even complaining, I played all weekend and ran in to no problems with modders or glitchers ?? Some people make out like you can't play the game because of it :S drama queens

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

The modding community has been here years befoe next-gen was announced. Your uneducated opinion, is just plain stupid.

EvilFiend
  • EvilFiend

Peon

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

You should take off your tinfoil hat. It seems to be restricting blood flow to your brain

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:53 PM

i want to see what OP have to say when sometime down the road someone manage to crack the security on the new consoles...

gtao would be safe on new consoles for a period of time, but in the end there would be ufo's, asteroids, ferris wheels and weed rain and god know how much since "console limitations" wont be an issue.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:58 PM

only once have i seen someone with godmode but thats glitching not modding , never seen a single modder

lucky you should i say...

i deal with modders everyday for the past 2 months.

losing control of your character, losing access to your weapons, getting teleported, you name it, thats my daily gta!

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

lucky you should i say...

i deal with modders everyday for the past 2 months.

losing control of your character, losing access to your weapons, getting teleported, you name it, thats my daily gta!

Do you live in Bad Sport or something? Dodgy crew?

I'm on XBL but I seriously never see this stuff. The last time I had trouble with a hacker/modder was months ago when people were using a god mode in deathmatches.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

Im gonna wait until Christman to ask for an XBOX one. I think I might buy Forza Horizon 2 before GTA incase the same sh*t happens on those consoles.

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

OP, it's time to put the controller down, and go outside. 

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

OP, it's time to put the controller down, and go outside. 

Yes, it's an amazing high definition 3D experience that I recommend all gamers should experience at some point.

It's up there with The Last of Us, although the story line is a little less exciting.

• Magick likes this

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

If you cannot afford next gen consoles, it sounds like you shouldn't really be spending money on video games to start with.

You are not forced to buy anything. That's all on you, no one else.

Hackers always find new ways to bypass security implementations. Their limitations are determined by what they want to do. Some find enjoyment by ruining what others have.
Others take matters into their own hands and deal vigilante justice, such as Anonymous hitting World Cup websites. That money was wasted, they did the right thing.

Modders are here to stay but they should stay on the PC and not ruin the fun of consoles players. I just don't want them to harm other players, that's all.

Alarming
  • Alarming

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

It took nearly most of the ps3 life for modders/hackers to hack it and I'm sure ps4 will be having those holes well entirely patched.

Being you got to pay to play online, it will be easier to "g line" (wonder how many people will get that)someone from the server.

MichiganMuscle77
  • MichiganMuscle77

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

You're not forced to do anything. 

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by ModderX, 03 August 2014 - 09:28 PM.

The fact that you see my posts makes me want to ask you the same question, creepy ass stalker 
And how do you know alexsniperbullet if you joined a month ago? He got banned like 2 months ago or more
All we do is see your posts because your creepy ass replies to every f*ckin' thread.
  • BJMartin likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users