San Andreas Stories

9 replies to this topic
thedriver111
  • thedriver111

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

Since they made Vice/Liberty City stories, do you think they should make San Andreas Stories?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

No. Not only this has been covered many times before, but also because "The Introduction" already filled that role, showcasing the events that leaded up to San Andreas.

thedriver111
  • thedriver111

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:00 PM

Ik about that but it would still be cool to see it.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:13 PM

Ik about that but it would still be cool to see it.

What would be the point though? Rockstar won't go back to the III era and the closest you can get is speculation/one of the multiple "San Andreas Stories" DYOM mods out there.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

I don't know why people call the Introduction DVD bonus a prequel to GTA San Andreas, I never considered it a filler instead of making a san andreas stories... But in all honest, there was no need to do so. For one, rockstar never had the time to do one because after VCS they already went onto development with GTA IV, and also because San Andreas did not need some prequel IMO. VCS and LCS was enough for me. And if you think they are gunna make one, don't get your dreams high bro. Its never gunna happen. The doors to the 3D era are closed for good, and I am glad. It was an awesome era, but its time to move onto the HD era. Lets see if we get a North Yankton Stories maybe. That would be cool for the next spin off in GTA 

• BLOOD-MOND likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

Lets see if we get a North Yankton Stories maybe. That would be cool for the next spin off in GTA 

I don't think that would be a spinoff. Rather, it would be a legit sequel like Vice City.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

It's never going to happen, case closed.

That said though, despite my overall disliking for SA I would have been willing to accept it had it been made. I think something in '87 focusing on Kane (the Ballas leader for the San Andreas fanboys who in reality know nothing about the game's plot), or something in 1994/5 focusing on something other than gangbanging... More like a Pulp Fiction/Reservoir Dogs/Jackie Brown type plot.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

Lets see if we get a North Yankton Stories maybe. That would be cool for the next spin off in GTA 

I don't think that would be a spinoff. Rather, it would be a legit sequel like Vice City.

Not exactly. Its gunna be like TLAD and TBOGT, it could also be a downloadable content to buy, once again just like TLAD and TBOGT. 

D418
  • D418

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:06 AM

I would've liked to see how Brian died. Or how Big Bear became B Dup's slave. But I don't think they will make a San Andreas Stories, it would be cool for the 10th Anniversary though.  

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

Nope. Why the hell would they, it's been years since they released Stories and the 3D universe is officially done with any development once they released them on smartphones (well actually, there's still a possibility of releasing Stories on smartphones but that's about it).

There's simply nothing there to do, and you need to let it go and look to the future, not the past.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users