Help.

5 replies to this topic
uccheema
  • uccheema

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

So I just completed the main story line of GTA V and right when I got the 34mil from the final heist, my little brother pulled the PS3 plug. When I got back in game I was back at the last save point which was the merryweather heist. I'm really pissed atm. Any way I can go back to the end? (I doubt there is any way; no harm in trying)

InnocentA
  • InnocentA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

Autosave?

uccheema
  • uccheema

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

I did click the previous game load before, but it had no affect. It should have auto saved though, so I don't know why the previous load worked

BTTrouble
  • BTTrouble

Soldier in the Sonetti Family

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

Well it looks like you're gonna have to kick your brothers head in.

• Dasan69458 likes this

Robbie404
  • Robbie404

Rob Verduci

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

You gotta replay all of those missions. You should have had Autosave on.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:53 PM

Most likely you had autosave on-- when the game was saving the plug was pulled corrupting the save--

In my experience autosave causes more problems then anything else in this game--  either you exit the game while it is still saving or something glitches and the game saves and you are stuck with the bugged save.

The necessity of having auto save has been negated by the fact you can quick save using your phone any time (you don't have to travel to a safehouse to save)

So IMO-- going forward do the following.

Turn off auto save.

Maintain at least 3 saves for your current progress-- every time you quick save save in the 3rd slot (this will move it to the top)-- next time you save, save in the 3rd slot again...which will then move that to the top... etc...

Every 5 or 7% of game progress-- save the game in a new slot and this will move your 3rd slot to your 4th.... this will be to mark your progress and continue to alternate saves in your top 3 slots as described above.

If you encounter an issue-- you cang easily go back to either a recent or more distant problem (depending on the issue you have).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users