Photo

Criminal Case Team [Storyline]

4 replies to this topic
Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM
  • Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM

Expert Investigator

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:41 PM Edited by Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM, 13 November 2014 - 06:38 AM.

screen.jpg

i2TJfHy.png

This storyline is adapted from a Facebook App: Criminal Case. But some parts were made by myself.

XHf26Zz.png

Jason Cooperfield, a cop in the LSPD, solves many cases using his talent and intelligence with his partner, David Jones. He goes through many mysterious things in his life. How can he complete everything?

5fr6h5k.png

Main Characters

Characters
Description
Jason Cooperfield He is the protagonist of this storyline. He is a cop who works for the LSPD. He is 32 years old.
David Jones He is the friend and partner of David Jones. He is a high-ranking officer in the LSPD.  He is 33 years old.
Samuel King Samuel is the chief of LSPD. He is 75 years old. He is a good cop and does his job well.
Grace Delaney Grace is the head of the Forensics Laboratory of the LSPD who has the responsibility of handling physical, biological and clinical forensical analyses. She is 32 years old.
Nathan Pandit Nathan is the Chief Medical Examiner of the LSPD. He is 32 years old.
Alex Turner Alex is the head of the digital forensics of the LSPD whose responsibilities include handling of technical and digital evidence through digital analysis.

NTkXUOG.png

There are only 56 cases in this storyline

Case 1: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33472

yPltTVX.png

There are 17 ranks

Officer - Normal

Deputy - Finish the 1st case

Detective - Finish the 3rd case

Corporal - Finish the 6th case

Sergeant - Finish the 10th case

Lieutenant - Finish the 15th case

Captain - Finish the 23rd case

Major - Finish the 30th case

Inspector - 35th case

Lead Inspector - 40th case

Commander - 50th case

Deputy Chief - 56th case

ybwn26T.png

Android: For the headers.

Dutchy3010 and PatrickW: For the most awesome DYOM.

Rockstar Games: For the awesome GTA SA.

Criminal Case App: For inspiring me to make a storyline of it.

You: For playing my missions!

• kk. likes this

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

Looks interesting, i'm actually playing this app in facebook and it's really awesome! I hope you can with something great :)  :^:

Expert Investigator

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:09 AM

Looks interesting, i'm actually playing this app in facebook and it's really awesome! I hope you can with something great :)  :^:

Thanks, Dyom 123. 

Case 1 is released: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33472

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

Ha! Ma' fav game in FB. Just came around here to check wat up after playing CC on FB! Anyway, goodluck. I hope this doesn't have that f*cking energy thing!!!! BTW, I'm in case 5, would mind if I directly ply it when it comes out? xD

Expert Investigator

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:28 PM Edited by Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM, 06 August 2014 - 01:35 PM.

Ha! Ma' fav game in FB. Just came around here to check wat up after playing CC on FB! Anyway, goodluck. I hope this doesn't have that f*cking energy thing!!!! BTW, I'm in case 5, would mind if I directly ply it when it comes out? xD

^^ Me too in case 5! No energy things here :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users