Empire Reputation Question

7 replies to this topic
RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

That hobo from poland

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:38 PM

to get 100%, do you have to reach max reputation on each empire site or just on each business once?

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

To reach 100% Completion, you need to own all 30 Empires and you also need to MAX OUT THE RESPECT on EACH Business Type.  There is 6 types of Business' even though you will own 30 Empires, so of course, some of the Business Types are gonna overlap.  For the first 3 types, you'll need to do 15 small tiny jobs for the Business to max out the Respect.  And for the other 3 Business Types, you will have to do 6 jobs each to max out the Respect.

This feature also confused me a bit when I did VCS to 100% about a month and a half ago.  It was my first time doing LCS and also VCS to 100% and I only just bought these games in April, so it was totally new to me.

• The Byzantine Empire likes this

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

That hobo from poland

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by RandomStunt, 03 August 2014 - 01:25 PM.

To reach 100% Completion, you need to own all 30 Empires and you also need to MAX OUT THE RESPECT on EACH Business Type.  There is 6 types of Business' even though you will own 30 Empires, so of course, some of the Business Types are gonna overlap.  For the first 3 types, you'll need to do 15 small tiny jobs for the Business to max out the Respect.  And for the other 3 Business Types, you will have to do 6 jobs each to max out the Respect.

This feature also confused me a bit when I did VCS to 100% about a month and a half ago.  It was my first time doing LCS and also VCS to 100% and I only just bought these games in April, so it was totally new to me.

Yeah i just bought this game yesterday, and it confused me if i needed to max out the respect on each empire, or on each business. 

good, but now i'm at 15/15 jobs at protection racket, and do you have to go to the office to stop the mission?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

Each Business Type needs maxing out.  There is only 6 Types, even though there is 30 total Empires.  Like I said above, they are gonna overlap each other.  You're gonna have numerous Prostitution Empires for instance, and also Robbery, Drugs, etc.  It's physically impossible to have 1 Business for EACH Empire, since there is only 6 Business Types but 30 Empires.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

That hobo from poland

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

Second question, i've only pissed off the sharks so far (maybe the bikers a little but they took my for sale sign while i was out defending my empire only) so if i take over all of the shark empires, do the sharks still attack me?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

I am not sure about that particular question, I do know that once I took over all the BIKERS and left the Sharks completely alone, and everything else on the East island alone, attacks stopped for me.  But after I took over the first couple Sharks Empires, I was getting hammered by Bikers AND Sharks defending my business'.

You will STILL own the business and NOT defend it, all you gotta do is save the game and the attack will stop and you'll still have the Empire.  However, it might be "damaged" but you can "repair" it later very easily with a click of a button on the controller.  That's what I did.  I got 30/30 Empires Held in the Stats, and I got 100% Successful Attacks, but I only have 47% for Empires Defended, due to saving the game when I was being attacked.  It only matters if you hit 30/30 Empires Held for 100% Completion in the game.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

That hobo from poland

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

yeah i got about $200.000 now due to the fact that i've completed all 6 business' missions so if my empire gets damaged i can easily repair it.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:22 PM

Also always make the Empires ALL High Roller Status.  However, for the 6 Business Types, you can pick whatever, but obviously need to pick 6 seperate types for at least 6 business' and the rest of the business types can overlap, obviously.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users