Rotterdam Tower Lights

3 replies to this topic
david13130
  • david13130

https://www.youtube.com/user/haluza13

• New Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

I thought it would be nice to light the Rotterdam Tower changed every night. So, how do it really at Empire State Building. Do you think it is possible to accomplish this? I'm tired of looking at it every evening on the same color! If it exist program for change lights, how to do it? Thanks :)

LetsPlayOrDy
  • LetsPlayOrDy

Too fast for ya

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

Welcome to GTAForums!

Is your question a request for someone else to make or are you asking how to code it? If it was the latter, you're fine. If otherwise, then please post this in the IV Coding Request topic.

Do you want a script that does this or a program (you said program) that edits your GTA files? I do not believe it is possible to change the lights' color with scripting, but by editing the GTA files, I think it could be possible.

Zyo
  • Zyo

Homie

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:09 AM

You might be able to do it with some simple texture work.

I think..... (I havent tried it) the files are in maps/manhat/manhat09.img

The files related to the building usually contain esb in them (empire state building)

The file that might change the colors of the night lighting are lodesbnw_dc9.wtd

This will display the dc_esb_new_emmisive

This can be accessed easily with SparkIV and edited to change the colors. It is currently blue.

PlayPrey
  • PlayPrey

string ScriptSkillLevel = "Low-Med";

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:43 AM

You might be able to do it with some simple texture work.

I think..... (I havent tried it) the files are in maps/manhat/manhat09.img

The files related to the building usually contain esb in them (empire state building)

The file that might change the colors of the night lighting are lodesbnw_dc9.wtd

This will display the dc_esb_new_emmisive

This can be accessed easily with SparkIV and edited to change the colors. It is currently blue.

Sound like the correct thing to do, doesnt seem like you can do this trough scripting. (I have never seen texture swapping trough scripts before) o.o 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users