Photo

Major Graphic Problem

3 replies to this topic
Adolf95
  • Adolf95

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:06 AM

I just installed GTA IV and EFLC Steam version on my laptop.Like most modern laptops, I have two graphic card, Intel intergrated graphics for works requiring little graphics and 2GB AMD Radeon 8500 for more demanding tasks. Unfortunately despite I have set the game to use high performance graphic using AMD Catalyst,I got an extremely poor graphic, with the graphic memory display in the graphics option says I have 27mb video memory. Any workaround?

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:23 AM

The game are using the Intel graphics instead of using the AMD. There should be an option inside the Catalyst menu to change between graphics card.

Adolf95
  • Adolf95

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

The game are using the Intel graphics instead of using the AMD. There should be an option inside the Catalyst menu to change between graphics card.

I already set the games to use AMD Graphics in the Catalyst. That's why I'm asking here.

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

I already set the games to use AMD Graphics in the Catalyst. That's why I'm asking here.

*bump*

I'm not really familiar with switchable graphics, but I'll try my best to help you.

http://www.youtube.c...RHlIj1fOzk#t=32

Have you tried that mate?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users