Introducing my upcoming project simulating police gameplay, San Andreas Police Department: First Response.
My previous versions have been coded as CLEO scripts, but now I aim for stability, followed by being interactive, and decided to create the mod in C++.
Completely coded by me, HeresOtis aka OJdoesIt.
Beta Builds: https://www.mediafir...2wd/SAPDFR Beta
SAPDFR Archive: https://www.mediafir.../SAPDFR Archive
- Requires Silent's ASI Loader
- Put everything in SA root folder
- Best to load a saved game
- Go on duty and choose your player skin and patrol vehicle
- Receive several call-outs to respond to
- Request police backup, medical assistance, fire squad, SWAT, roadblock, and heli support
- Perform traffic stops
- Engage in pursuits
- Arrest random pedestrians and suspects
- Frisk random pedestrians and suspects
- Use a taser on pedestrians
- Interactive police station interiors
- Increase/decrease your rank and unlock certain perks
- Save your progress just like vanilla SA
- Personalize several aspects, such as keypresses, in the INI file
- Go on patrol with a K9 unit (dog)
- Real-time crimes
- Save your personal stats like rank, number of suspects killed, etc. and share with other users
- More to enjoy
Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions regarding this mod.