Introducing my upcoming project simulating police gameplay, San Andreas Police Department: First Response.
My previous versions have been coded as CLEO scripts, but now I aim for stability, followed by being interactive, and decided to create the mod in SCM coding with CLEO opcodes.
Completely coded by me, HeresOtis aka OJdoesIt. Special thanks to several coders for their open-source scripts.
- Go on duty and choose your player skin and patrol vehicle
- Receive several call-outs to respond to
- Request police backup, medical assistance, fire squad, SWAT, roadblock, and heli support
- Perform traffic stops
- Engage in pursuits
- Arrest random pedestrians and suspects
- Frisk random pedestrians and suspects
- Use a taser on pedestrians
- Interactive police station interiors
- Increase/decrease your rank and unlock certain perks
- Save your progress just like vanilla SA
- Personalize several aspects, such as keypresses, in the INI file
- Go on patrol with a K9 unit (dog)
- Real-time crimes
- Save your personal stats like rank, number of suspects killed, etc. and share with other users
- More to enjoy
Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions regarding this mod.
Check out my community to discuss this and other mods: http://palmbeachgame....php?app=forums