Quantcast

» «
Photo

Back after a while... Good points in updates I missed?

27 replies to this topic
NFA Fabrication
  • NFA Fabrication

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

I hadn't played in probably 4 months or more, and recently started playing again. I just noticed that you can now own 2 properties, and there is an option now for rearranging garage cars (Big fan of this!). Other than added vehicles, what good stuff was added that I am missing out on? I'm level 97 right now, I know some good stuff unlocks at level 100!

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Shotta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

level 100 you get a G-wagon 6x6 and gold paint jobs.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Winner

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

Just research a little. Nobody cares how long it's been lol.
  • beastjeffrey and Timely like this

Metroid
  • Metroid

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:33 PM

Beer Hats and hokers holocaust...

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:50 PM

Tanks got nerfed and Lazers are the new Tanks.  Coveted got ruined and RR takes a bit longer but is actually easier (but glitches a lot more too).

Other then that ya some new weapons, clothes, vehicles that's pretty much it.

• robban likes this

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:55 PM Edited by RealHoosier07, 02 August 2014 - 11:57 PM.

There is now an "on call" option for joining random jobs. No more waiting in lobbies. Just play in free roam until it's ready

And you can carry several armors now.
  • robban and tfroam like this

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:57 PM

go check out dumbasslive's youtube it will tell you everything you need to know

• lol232 and Whiskygolf like this

Joekill95
  • Joekill95

The Observer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:57 PM

You got a day before Independence Update stuff goes off sale.

Other than that, still chaotic and a sh*tmess of bugs/glitches/griefers/modders and so forth.

• robban likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

You are so far behind the curve... just trade it in.

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:06 AM

If you run around in a circle in the desert for 5 consecutive miles you get the epsilon outfit in online. (Takes about 40 minutes)
  • meatrocket8, matevlasno and NubcakeVII like this

xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:19 AM

If you run around in a circle in the desert for 5 consecutive miles you get the epsilon outfit in online. (Takes about 40 minutes)

+rep just tried but u need to go to the clothing store it's under special

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:51 AM

Beer Hats and the hooker holocaust...

Smesi.
  • Smesi.

Lots of money and nothing to spend it on.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:57 AM

Scarves and beer hats. 

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:10 PM

There is now an "on call" option for joining random jobs. No more waiting in lobbies. Just play in free roam until it's ready

this feature has yet to work for me regardless if im hosting or received a invite. sat in a dm lobby for 10 mins hoping that this feature would work but it doesn't

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

They fixed a bug where if you got too drunk in your apartment, a clone of yourself would spawn and try to attack you.

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

oh yeah they also nerfed the f*ck out of tanks :(

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:10 PM Edited by BOILER., 03 August 2014 - 08:11 PM.

What makes u so special? look sh*t up.. Discover as u go

NFA Fabrication
  • NFA Fabrication

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

Sorry to offend you. I spent quite some time looking stuff up, but every list I find has something missing. I figured someone had put together a "Master List" of some kind. I don't know what "Nerfed" means as far as the tank goes, or what a "Lazer" is. I own the tank too, I hope they didn't mess it up too bad. Gonna start looking into that now. Why do people get so easily offended on this forum? Seems like people are just trying to pick a fight on here.

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

Sorry to offend you. I spent quite some time looking stuff up, but every list I find has something missing. I figured someone had put together a "Master List" of some kind. I don't know what "Nerfed" means as far as the tank goes, or what a "Lazer" is. I own the tank too, I hope they didn't mess it up too bad. Gonna start looking into that now. Why do people get so easily offended on this forum? Seems like people are just trying to pick a fight on here.

no problem mate

tfroam
  • tfroam

Snipers are pussies who usually suck at close combat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

This is online aswell? f*ck.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:40 PM

Wow you missed all the exclusive vehicles and the jetpack. Good luck with that.

• robban and NubcakeVII like this

NFA Fabrication
  • NFA Fabrication

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

Wow you missed all the exclusive vehicles and the jetpack. Good luck with that.

Yeah, I missed out on the game for many months due to a car accident a while back. I was hit pretty hard and spent most of my time building the replacement car. I like GTA 5, But my car takes priority:

Old Car:

2uiykpj.jpg

New Car:

2lbgikx.jpg 

Thanks for the assistance, Taking advantage of the double XP weekend, and looks like LVL120 is a possibility today! And I think that is the end of the unlocks, unless I missed out on something.

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:01 PM

I still don't know how that On Call sh*t works.  The tutorial sucks and mine always says 1/8.

• RealHoosier07 likes this

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:50 PM Edited by RealHoosier07, 06 August 2014 - 04:55 PM.

this feature has yet to work for me regardless if im hosting or received a invite. sat in a dm lobby for 10 mins hoping that this feature would work but it doesn't

This feature works well for JOINING a random job, but not hosting as much.  I think on PS3 it seems to help a little bit as far as getting more people to join your job, but overall this game is dying....that's why nobody joins jobs, because it's not set up well for matchmaking.  It's a dying community that needs a boost.  If things don't change, the community in this game will be virtually non-existant in another  few months.  

Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

Yo, Mr White!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

Man, I wish I was coming back after like 4 months, I'd feel so refreshed seeing all of the new cars. I'm so burned out on it at the minute. I'm sure it will all come back when something new comes out though.

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:55 PM Edited by RealHoosier07, 06 August 2014 - 04:57 PM.

I still don't know how that On Call sh*t works.  The tutorial sucks and mine always says 1/8.

I don't know what system you are on, but it works well on ps3.  If I join a random job(any of the job types), it will start searching and start a timer.  Once it finds a job, it will show how many people are in that room...1/8 means you are alone in the lobby.  If this happens, I give it a few seconds to see if anyone joins and raises it to 2/8 or 3/8...if nobody joins quickly, I pull out my phone and repeat the process of joining a random job.  

This will reset the search...it usually only takes me one or two resets before I find a room with at least 3 or 4 people.  When people join, the game will tell you they are JOINED or ON CALL.  On call means they will come into the lobby when you start it or when the timer runs down.

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

I don't know what system you are on, but it works well on ps3.  If I join a random job(any of the job types), it will start searching and start a timer.  Once it finds a job, it will show how many people are in that room...1/8 means you are alone in the lobby.  If this happens, I give it a few seconds to see if anyone joins and raises it to 2/8 or 3/8...if nobody joins quickly, I pull out my phone and repeat the process of joining a random job.  

This will reset the search...it usually only takes me one or two resets before I find a room with at least 3 or 4 people.  When people join, the game will tell you they are JOINED or ON CALL.  On call means they will come into the lobby when you start it or when the timer runs down.

I'm on 360 and I'm a free-aimer.  Not sure if that's why.  But I've waited 10 minutes and 1/8.  Every time it says 1/8.  My lobbies never fill up.  Seems like a useless feature.  And then the only other option is to join alone now.  It sucks.  

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:23 PM

I love free aim but I went to traditional aim because free aim is a ghost town. That's your problem right there....Gtao is a kiddie community that is afraid of free aim.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users