The Purge: Anarchy [Spoiler]

3 replies to this topic
Palikari
  • Palikari

Live and let live

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

I have seen The Purge: Anarchy and I have questions about the guys with the trucks.

Who are them? They are heavily armed and high-tech paramilitary men who even have access to traffic cameras. Only the government has access, so Cali suggests that they work for the government (?). They target specific houses, targeted Eva and Cali's house (why?), and kidnap people (where do they take them to and for what?).

Do you know the answers to these questions? Thank you!

PS: The movie was great, much better than The Purge. 4/5

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:21 PM

Dont f*cking spoil it, dude. I've yet to see it but so far it looks like Manhunt and GTAO in one.

• Jeone and AboveAndBeyoncé like this

Achlys
  • Achlys

You're Dying to Be With Me

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

I didn't f*cking understand that either, I was to f*cking busy paying attention to the violence. But seriously, there's some plot holes in there too. Apart from that, it's a good movie to watch if you're a fan of cold blooded murder. I give it a B-.

Jeone
  • Jeone

I don't like cats

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:15 AM

I have seen The Purge: Anarchy and I have questions about the guys with the trucks.

Who are them? They are heavily armed and high-tech paramilitary men who even have access to traffic cameras. Only the government has access, so Cali suggests that they work for the government (?). They target specific houses, targeted Eva and Cali's house (why?), and kidnap people (where do they take them to and for what?).

Do you know the answers to these questions? Thank you!

PS: The movie was great, much better than The Purge. 4/5

Paramilitary suggests that the people may be in the government or did work for the government (ex-cops, traffic warden ect)
They may also get access for the traffic cameras from corrupt people who have access to them or by hacking them
They mostlikly take the kidnapped people to tourcher chambers to "talk" to them or prisons
As for the targeting house thing I don't know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users