EVERYONE LEFT AND WORLD RECORDS

11 replies to this topic
bridoboy
  • bridoboy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:45 PM

ok so after playing this all day i have seen that when i am in a session it says everyone left at the same time , anyone else get this, also whe i do missions the world record is a joke no way can it be done in the time it says , also why does it kick me out  amission after i say pick my car ect

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

Everyone left at the same time: your connection crashed.

World records: bullsh*t. Only way to get one is play races before the modders get to them. I just got one this way.

• Xanbukka likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Sawed off and Lamar pistol rampage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:59 PM

Everyone leaving a session made it 100% certain I'd get a special crate on Thursday.

If you do a solo race and set the time split to world record, a fastest lap may just be counted as setting a world record. Hello Racing Blonde tattoo. 

Handgun
  • Handgun

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:04 PM

i used to have a world record in senora freeway when it was the first day on online but now every record is hacked. also try reseting your router to help get in missions and online sessions it worked for me

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

Everyone left at the same time: your connection crashed.

World records: bullsh*t. Only way to get one is play races before the modders get to them. I just got one this way.

The thing I don't get about when your connection messes up and everybody else leaves the session is that the session actually continues totally smoothly apart from everyone leaving.

If you lose connection then shouldn't it boot you out and force you to load up a new session? Rather than tell you everybody else has left and you just carry on in the same session? I've never understood that but I'm not very knowledgeable about these things.
  • Katterly likes this

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:37 PM

Get a world record when a DLC comes out as they usually come with new races. The servers are a bit screwy so pretty much everyone will set a world record. That's how I got both of mine

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

Get a world record when a DLC comes out as they usually come with new races. The servers are a bit screwy so pretty much everyone will set a world record. That's how I got both of mine

Oh. And I thought I was The Man for getting one.

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:20 AM

Or you could just make your own race and be the first to play it and get the world record that way.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:25 AM

Or you could just make your own race and be the first to play it and get the world record that way.

doesn't work that way

just wait for the cloud to f*ck up to get world record

Don Makaveli
  • Don Makaveli

Proud American

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:20 AM

I'm confused with that thread title. 

nibblesthecat
  • nibblesthecat

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

ok so after playing this all day i have seen that when i am in a session it says everyone left at the same time , anyone else get this, also whe i do missions the world record is a joke no way can it be done in the time it says , also why does it kick me out  amission after i say pick my car ect

don't worry about it been happening since Release and occur's quite often maybe once a day for me, everyone get's dropped but what is happening all player's are getting dropped from that session, instance but your still connected to a valid GTAV Session.

If you wait people will eventually be added to the session your now in, it's just a peculiarity  of GTAVO rather than your connection.

bridoboy
  • bridoboy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

thanks guys will see how i get on in a new sesion last day of 2x rp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users