Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dogs in GTA Online?

86 replies to this topic

Poll: Dogs in GTA Online? (178 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you agree to have dogs?

1. Yes, it would be cool to have dogs. (133 votes [74.72%])

Percentage of vote: 74.72%

2. No, it won't make a difference and they would be useless. (45 votes [25.28%])

Percentage of vote: 25.28%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

I think it would be pretty awesome to have multiple breeds of dogs too.

Pit Bulls (higher end because of fighting capability), German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Huskies, Mastiffs, Dobermans etc... Maybe also a dog fight scene? Would definitely get stuck into that.

Slightly off topic and what ChrilLe said- pets in general would be a great addition. I personally would love to have a Tiger in my Mansion like Tony Montana XD

Dogfights? You are f*cked up man. Guys like you should be thrown in front of a bus.

We should join and f*ck the meeting of pricks doing dogfights...

• ELGBAiZ likes this

mackers06
  • mackers06

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

Pit Bulls (higher end because of fighting capability), German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Huskies, Mastiffs, Dobermans etc... Maybe also a dog fight scene? Would definitely get stuck into that.

Slightly off topic and what ChrilLe said- pets in general would be a great addition. I personally would love to have a Tiger in my Mansion like Tony Montana XD

Dogfights? You are f*cked up man. Guys like you should be thrown in front of a bus.

Why not they had cock fights before.

• Outplug, robban and Starscream_910 like this

iRideIndependent
  • iRideIndependent

Mr. Unpopular Opinion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

Pit Bulls (higher end because of fighting capability)

Except for pitbulls aren't fighters. No domesticated dog is a fighter. Pitbulls are actually some of the most loving dogs out, no lie.
  • The real coast guard, buddy23 and Delta India Echo like this

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

Except for pitbulls aren't fighters. No domesticated dog is a fighter. Pitbulls are actually some of the most loving dogs out, no lie.

Word. My Staffie is the sh*t, so playful and doesn't bite at all.

• The real coast guard, buddy23 and iRideIndependent like this

DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by DrewFly123, 02 August 2014 - 09:44 PM.

A pets DLC in general would be dope. I'd get a pitbull or a Husky and take it everywhere with me to sick on unsuspecting players.

Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

My name is Roronoa Zoro. You killed my dog. Prepare to die!

X-Lance
  • X-Lance

The lonely one

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:04 PM Edited by X-Lance, 02 August 2014 - 10:04 PM.

Every dog also should have a special ability..

For example the PitBull should be strong and the German Shepard should be fast, etc..

I also appreciate everyone's replies and opinions.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

Personally id love too see a dog rip another dogs throat out. Rockstar has always done controversial thing's why not dog fights.
  • Outplug, robban and Starscream_910 like this

iRideIndependent
  • iRideIndependent

Mr. Unpopular Opinion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

Personally id love too see a dog rip another dogs throat out. Rockstar has always done controversial thing's why not dog fights.

They had a hard enough time just getting animals in the game. Dogfights would be a lot harder, not to mention probably more screwed up than the torture scene as it's voluntary and for enjoyment.

X-Lance
  • X-Lance

The lonely one

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

It would be also cool if you get to choose the color.

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

They had a hard enough time just getting animals in the game. Dogfights would be a lot harder, not to mention probably more screwed up than the torture scene as it's voluntary and for enjoyment.
Its a game. The same can be said for murdering & viciously killing other players in this game. Yeah it seems all f*cked up in the end but if it actually isn't being commited in reality then i don't see the problem and this coming from an animal lover. And before society become civilized, animals and humans were fighting til the death and was done as a means to survival of the fittest.
  • Outplug and Starscream_910 like this

DRFT571
  • DRFT571

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:16 PM

we just need animals period like in story mode it gets lonely sometimes not hitting deer with my calvacade or bison on an empty country road

• Outplug likes this

Pyramid_Head
  • Pyramid_Head

TheKAC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

I voted yes as I would love to have a Pitbull with me for extra protection.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

Beside's it would be kind of funny too see all the peta fanatics lose their sh*t.

iRideIndependent
  • iRideIndependent

Mr. Unpopular Opinion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

Its a game. The same can be said for murdering & viciously killing other players in this game. Yeah it seems all f*cked up in the end but if it actually isn't being commited in reality then i don't see the problem and this coming from an animal lover. And before society become civilized, animals and humans were fighting til the death and was done as a means to survival of the fittest.
But think of it this way:
Killing people in GTA isn't a big deal. Why? It was made for killing people, and you can tell by the undetailed deaths.
Now, with the addition of dogfighting, how detailed would it be? Would it be gruesome, or would it look like two wolves from Skyrim fighting each other (really weak animations, it's kinda funny to be honest)?
Now, organized dogfighting, like if they made it a thing like arm wrestling or darts - I'm not for it, and chances are that crazy animal rights group would have it shut down (or at least try). If it's something that happens to go down in the streets, then whatever that's fine by me.
Gotta keep it simplish, you know? Even in GTA there's such a thing as too violent.
  • Jeff Nesteruk likes this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

It would be ridiculous. Almost every single player would buy a dog and it would seem very unnatural to see a mutt at the heel of every player you encounter.

• CaptainMental likes this

Kohr-Ah
  • Kohr-Ah

The Wanderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:14 PM

Three words:

Shiba Inus and Huskies.

Doge4lief

And huskies because my brother had one...until he had to let it go. Bastards were supposed to find it a new home...put it down the next day. I'll never trust places like that. Ever.

• Outplug and Jeff Nesteruk like this

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

Only current Gen can handle it, Last gen can't nor should anything new be supported on last gen.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:26 PM

i would love to have a dog...

so he can be my hundeminen!!!

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

Three words:

Shiba Inus and Huskies.

Doge4lief

And huskies because my brother had one...until he had to let it go. Bastards were supposed to find it a new home...put it down the next day. I'll never trust places like that. Ever.

I counted four words.
But yes, Huskies are the best, and we need Shiba Inus so we can be like "wow, many pet, much doge, heists here? Wow.

cg1221
  • cg1221

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

http://en.wikipedia....arfare#Fighting

"In ancient times, dogs, often large mastiff- or molosser-type breeds, would be strapped with armor or spiked collars and sent into battle to attack the enemy. This strategy was used by various civilizations, such as the Romans and the Greeks. This approach has been largely abandoned in modern day militaries due to the fact that modern weapons would allow the dogs to be killed almost immediately, as on Okinawa when U.S. soldiers quickly eliminated a platoon of Japanese soldiers and their dogs"

..guess you didn't really think that one through didja lolol

• Starscream_910 likes this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

Only current Gen can handle it, Last gen can't nor should anything new be supported on last gen.

What a ridiculous f*cking statement!

• Outplug likes this

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:27 AM

it would be just like that one time I used Chop.

--

the dog in CoD: Ghost is neat at least twice. s

fvxxk
  • fvxxk

GH0$T

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:44 AM

We need all animals.

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

I want a Siberian husky or GSD, but ONLY if it can be invincible. I would tank someone badly if they were to kill my dog.

Diani The Otter
  • Diani The Otter

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:41 AM

In a game where you can kill a deer with a bicycle in SP :I I don't think pets would survive long in MP

Reemer
  • Reemer

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Calls someone f*cked up. Says they should be thrown in front of a bus.

• Jeff Nesteruk, n0tj0sh33 and Starscream_910 like this

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:50 AM

I would love to own a dog who doesn't kill and can't be killed, Unless someone kills me then they could attack, But modders would find a way to make them attack other players randomly.

• Jeff Nesteruk likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:53 AM

I'd love to see them.

I think they'll be either expensive in GTA $$$ or in a paid DLC.

EvilFiend
  • EvilFiend

Trying to change

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:01 AM

pointless waste of processing power that would be better use on other things like wildlife or making the city feel less deserted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users