Photo

My Idea for Zombies

114 replies to this topic
SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by SirFiras47, 02 August 2014 - 08:43 PM.

All of your comments are like this, sorry to say it, but you're a dumb motherf*cker. Nobody likes a sarcastic dickhead. 

"Hur dur you don't agree with me you're a moron!"

Okay, let's get sh*t clear, first off saying 'sorry' doesn't make you any more polite in your case, and the constant use of curse words shows how poor your argument is.

Just because I think this idea is stupid doesn't mean I'm sarcastic, I may have "sarcasm" under my member title but I think a normal human being could easily tell sarcasm from opinion.

And who made you think that I care whether you like me or not? Hell, I don't even know you, why should I even give a rat's ass about you, you ignorant f*ck.

The OP stated that he accepts hate on his idea which he built quite good but I simply disagree because I don't think zombies should exist in GTA:V so stop riding dicks and talking sh*t to people before you get yourself into the wrong argument.

How about NO?

All of your comments are like this, sorry to say it, but you're a dumb motherf*cker. Nobody likes a sarcastic dickhead. 

Agreed.

While I couldn't care less for zombies, it's not nice seeing a moron trying to act like a moron on the forum.

Giving your opinion makes you a moron? Where are you from? Dictator island?

CricKetVarble
  • CricKetVarble

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:42 PM

How's it been almost confirmed? Can you link a source for that?
  • GrandTheftBatman likes this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

Zombies need to be like Heists.  

It needs to be a multi-part mission where the environment can be controlled. 

For instance, it's always night and always raining.  

People should be able to play Zombies while not being effected by k/d.  

You know what!  I'm writing a capture tonight on this.  

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

Zombies need to be like Heists.  

It needs to be a multi-part mission where the environment can be controlled. 

For instance, it's always night and always raining.  

People should be able to play Zombies while not being effected by k/d.  

You know what!  I'm writing a capture tonight on this.  

Zombies should be like heists ... never existing online

The only acceptable case IMO for zombies in GTA:V is as a mini mission from the guy who sells weed in the center of LS, similar to the clowns and aliens ones

• robban and Jeone like this

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

I hope it isn't zombies. Ffs do something different like garden gnome survival, f*ck zombies they're lame.
  • Jeone, A Maned Wolf and LightningLord411 like this

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:27 PM

Walking Dead Master Race.

Also, the whole three day thing seems very Dead Rising-like. It need to be like the walking dead, but gta style. We need more interiors, food mechanics, barriers etc.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

Seems like a really great idea, but sadly it'll never happen.
Freeroam zombies would be incredible though. I can imagine sealing off Paleto Bay and making supply runs into the city.

That would be amazing. I'm kinda hoping with XB1 R* implements world events or catastrophes.(Try Sharknado). At the very least have an occasional earthquake.
  • NubcakeVII likes this

Demolition Man
  • Demolition Man

Made man

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

How's it been almost confirmed? Can you link a source for that?

Zombies completely confirmed by OP.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:59 PM

That's why The Walking Dead doesn't make sense.

Can you explain a little more?

TCB-Bauer
  • TCB-Bauer

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

I'd love something like this, except for the gas idea.

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

I'd love something like this, except for the gas idea.

elaborate

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

Is there a link that "all but confirms" a zombie update? Not some stupid youtube video. An actual NewsWire article, Facebook post or Tweet from Rockstar confirming it. If not then I choose not to believe it. Don't get me wrong. It is feasible because of Red Dead Redemption but honestly, zombies, played out. Over it. Not new or innovative anymore. We saw aliens and clowns in campaign. The only zombie is just some dude selling himself for tips on the strip painted up.

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

WHOA! OH MAN! WAHEY! PASS ME A NON LETHAL CIG I'M DONE! Another zombies idea thread.

OT: Could just be a zombie mask. Also plenty other games have zombies. Just sayin...

P.S Non smoker.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:33 PM

Here's a list of games you can play if you want zombies http://en.wikipedia....bie_video_games

If I wanted to shoot zombies I'd play a zombie game, same goes for heists; while they may end up being fun I think ultimately they're derivative :/
Wanna shoot zombies? Play The Last of Us.. Wanna shoot zombies with friends? Play Left4Dead2 or COD Zombies
Want to pull heists? Play Payday 2 :p

A more focused experience is always going to be better, and while yes, GTA should try to cover as many bases as possible would you really want them to risk spreading themselves too thin?
One of my fav. things about gta is playing around in the sandbox (whether it be stunts or just bouncing around in my dune buggy) how awesome would it be if they added a truck with a working trampoline in the bed  (maybe even have the angle adjustable)

You may not agree with me but it's the reason why the cargobob is one of the most popular features of V

In short: Rockstar should focus on what they do best

By your inadequately put logic, I'm guessing different scenarios go like this:

"Wanna shoot people? Play call of duty"
"Wanna drive cars? Play need for speed"
"Wanna customize your character? Play sims"

Also everyone who uses that "go play.." has been owned by rockstar themselves since they released zombies for red dead redemption, another free roam game.
  • xoC18H21NO3xo, GrandTheftBatman, A Maned Wolf and 2 others like this

Senor_taco28
  • Senor_taco28

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

I'd just rather have a free roam mode with zombies. Something like Undead Nightmare for GTA would be perfect

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Baratheon Bannerman

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

I swear, this community is like an excitable puppy. They see one thread or one video followed by "IT'S CONFIRMED" based on sketchy evidence and they piss themselves like an overly excitable puppy. I mean, I'm not against zombies, I loved Undead Nightmare and I love zombie films, but geez, people need to be more skeptical around here.

• NubcakeVII likes this

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

I'll try.
The Walking Dead has infected,that are slow and don't feel pain.
You can't feel pain?You will not know what's dangerous and what isn't.

The Zombies would just run blindly into everything and get killed.I know that everyone is infected and it doesn't matter how you die,you will reanimate.Well, how can zombies survive without food or water?Or how can they walk and follow someone if their bodies are rotten?
How can they react to noises that good?
It just doesn't make sense.
  • Jeff Nesteruk likes this

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:16 PM

I'll try.

The Zombies would just run blindly into everything and get killed.I know that everyone is infected and it doesn't matter how you die,you will reanimate.Well, how can zombies survive without food or water?Or how can they walk and follow someone if their bodies are rotten?

Its only a f*cking game

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:20 PM Edited by CarimboHanky, 02 August 2014 - 11:22 PM.

Since its almost been completley confirmed that a Zombies mode is coming to GTA 5...

stopped reading right there...

im completely loss, where can i see the almost complete confirmation of this "zombie mode" ?

anyway zombies dont make sense in this game, i dont see why people want to ruin gta by adding them.
  • customkingpimp likes this

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Baratheon Bannerman

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

Since its almost been completley confirmed that a Zombies mode is coming to GTA 5...

stopped reading right there...

im completely loss, where can i see the almost complete confirmation of this "zombie mode" ?

anyway zombies dont make sense in this game, i dont see why people want to ruin gta by adding them.

Well, to be fair, if they did a zombie mode, it'd probably be like Undead Nightmare, a non-canon add on with a lot of tongue-in-cheek jokes.

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:25 PM Edited by V HoneyBadger V, 02 August 2014 - 11:27 PM.

I'll try.
Firstly, that's a horrible spoiler you put in there.
Secondly, you are either retarded or haven't even seen the show. It's a corpse, doesn't need food or water.
It doesn't even make sense what you are saying. They don't run blindly at all. They react to stimulus, just like a human would. The brain is partially reactivated which gives basic primitive qualities.
They do rot over time as well.
Don't spout out random crap trying to look clever. It's a TV show, come on. The creators have told us the biological side of things so that it is realistic within the confines of the show. Just because science cannot something doesn't mean it isn't possible,
It makes perfect sense within the series, not when you apply external "logic" to it. That's why it is fictional and based on real life. It isn't meant to be real though, obviously.
  • A Maned Wolf and Thespaz9 like this

101perry
  • 101perry

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

Wanna shoot zombies? Play The Last of Us

Not zombies. But I see your point

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:31 PM

Here's a list of games you can play if you want zombies http://en.wikipedia....bie_video_games

If I wanted to shoot zombies I'd play a zombie game, same goes for heists; while they may end up being fun I think ultimately they're derivative :/

Wanna shoot zombies? Play The Last of Us.. Wanna shoot zombies with friends? Play Left4Dead2 or COD Zombies

Want to pull heists? Play Payday 2 :p

A more focused experience is always going to be better, and while yes, GTA should try to cover as many bases as possible would you really want them to risk spreading themselves too thin?

One of my fav. things about gta is playing around in the sandbox (whether it be stunts or just bouncing around in my dune buggy) how awesome would it be if they added a truck with a working trampoline in the bed  (maybe even have the angle adjustable)

You may not agree with me but it's the reason why the cargobob is one of the most popular features of V

In short: Rockstar should focus on what they do best

What they do best is adding multiple game elements into a single experience. That's like telling everyone to go play a racing game or go play a shooter instead of GTA V. Yes, zombie games exist. That doesn't mean that they are all alike.

ZombieBatman
  • ZombieBatman

I'm afraid I've got some baad newsss!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

I am pretty curious to see how a zombie invasion/outbreak would look in the world of GTA....

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:44 PM Edited by CrazyDog150, 03 August 2014 - 12:01 AM.

I'll try.
Firstly, that's a horrible spoiler you put in there.
Secondly, you are either retarded or haven't even seen the show. It's a corpse, doesn't need food or water.
It doesn't even make sense what you are saying. They don't run blindly at all. They react to stimulus, just like a human would. The brain is partially reactivated which gives basic primitive qualities.
They do rot over time as well.
Don't spout out random crap trying to look clever. It's a TV show, come on. The creators have told us the biological side of things so that it is realistic within the confines of the show. Just because science cannot something doesn't mean it isn't possible,
It makes perfect sense within the series, not when you apply external "logic" to it. That's why it is fictional and based on real life. It isn't meant to be real though, obviously.
I didn't say it doesn't make sense within the show.A lot of people praise TWD as the most logical show there is and say it could "technically" be real.That 's what I meant.
Sorry for the spoiler,can't change it now.
"Secondly".A body needs water,or else the muscles will dry out and you won't be able to move.How is a virus able to keep a body alive if it doesn't get what a body needs to work?Without some kind of "magic",they wouldn't survive a week.

See what I mean?Zombies are a nice Idea but could never be real,with such a primitive virus.

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:59 PM

@Crazydog150

Dude, all zombies are different in every form of media. It all depends supposedly on the "virus" and how it reanimates the corpse. I'm not a zombie expert or anything but that's what it seems like to me. In one of the later Resident Evil movies (yes I'm a big Resident Evil fan and I'm well aware how "bad" they maybe have been but i enjoyed them for entertainment values as they're supposed to be) they have a few zombies they showed deteriorated as Hell hardly moving. That could be what you mean by not getting the proper hydration it needs?

In all honesty, zombies are zombies dude, there's no real science to it because it is a work of fiction. In b4 bath salts face eater argument.

• Joekill95 likes this

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:13 AM Edited by CrazyDog150, 03 August 2014 - 12:18 AM.

@Crazydog150

Dude, all zombies are different in every form of media. It all depends supposedly on the "virus" and how it reanimates the corpse. I'm not a zombie expert or anything but that's what it seems like to me. In one of the later Resident Evil movies (yes I'm a big Resident Evil fan and I'm well aware how "bad" they maybe have been but i enjoyed them for entertainment values as they're supposed to be) they have a few zombies they showed deteriorated as Hell hardly moving. That could be what you mean by not getting the proper hydration it needs?

In all honesty, zombies are zombies dude, there's no real science to it because it is a work of fiction. In b4 bath salts face eater argument.

Fantasy is fantasy.I know that.
Still,a virus would need to be VERY intelligent,to keep a body from dangers,hydrate it and whatnot.
We learn from experience.
Fact is:If series would be based off real life,they wouldn't be entertaining.

But I'm aleady off topic so I'll stop now,as this is about GTA, not about science and logic..

Waylon Jennings
  • Waylon Jennings

Lonesome, On'ry and Mean.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:33 AM

I'd love to see it, but as something year round? Nuh uh. Maybe use it as an event week type deal, and they take it away after a week or so, because it'll get too stale too fast. But other than that, I like the idea for free roam, as long as there isn't a million different types of zombies.

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:38 AM

omg I don't know even where to begin.

OP this is a great idea and I'll keep my fingers crossed that Rockstar will do something similar to it.

Zombies in Walking Dead eat human flesh and blood, that's where they get their H2O(human body water percentages range from 50% - 75% water). They still could not exist in real life at least not based on Walking Dead 'science.' Some of them are just wandering in a wilderness and nowhere near LIVE human beings for years. So unless they're feeding on wildlife, I don't think they could survive.

For those that hate zombies and think they are some kind of fad: If Rockstar adds zombies, YOU don't have to play them. But why try to f*ck up the fun for the rest of us? I hate racing, but you don't see me lobbying to have racing removed from GTA. I just try not to play it and move on.

If you've never played Undead Nightmare, then you probably don't know that Rockstar made a zombie dlc that's better than most, if not all, standalone zombie video games. If they were to make a standalone zombie game, it would probably sell as many copies as GTAV.

• NubcakeVII and Zombiestax like this

So Awesome
  • So Awesome

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:43 AM Edited by beastjeffrey, 03 August 2014 - 01:43 AM.

Wanna shoot zombies? Play The Last of Us..

Wait theres zombies in the last of us? since when  :orly:  :orly:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users