My Idea for Zombies

114 replies to this topic
GTA_Matt24
  • GTA_Matt24

Rockstar Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:56 PM

Since its almost been completley confirmed that a Zombies mode is coming to GTA 5, the only way i truly see it working is this:

Please note that the grouping part would only be possible in a seperate multiplayer lobby. Also note that I did post this idea in the rumors and speculations thread but not alot of people saw it.

Day 1: The day starts out normally, people talking, fat guys waddling, the average day in Los Santos. Over the course of day 1, random car crashes will occur. People will get bit and turn into a zombie. No matter how you die you become a zombie. The army and police try to kill the zombies, and the army sets up tanks and military personnel all over the Los Santos area. Zombies will attack cops, pedestrians, paramedics, and of course the player. By the end of the first day, their will be about 500 zombies roaming the streets of Los Santos with 75% of emergency services that remain intact.

Day 2. The world is chaos. People are panicking, and more people die by the minute. You can now loot stores like ammunation for guns and supplies because thes stores will run out of supplies. (people might hate this part but you would need to get gas for your car ONLY in the zombies lobby). You must stock up on supplies and if Zombies is released to multiplayer you can band together with your friends to fight the zombies. By the end of Day 2, the Army is completley overun and so are the cops. Los Santos has fallen and large hordes travel throughout the streets of Los Santos.

Day 3. On day 3, Their are no more wanted levels. Since the cops and army have fallen. Now you can hole yourself up in the prison (yes like the walking dead) or the military base. But please note that if enough of the zombies pack themselves against the fences, they can eventually make the fence fall and the zombies will overrun the prison or army base. Also, their are not alot of supplies in Blaine County and Paleto bay meaning you have to back into the major hordes of zombies and kill them to get supplies like gas, ammo, and food. By the end of the day, Most of the general population has been killed off. The army is overrun, and the government has fallen.

After Day 3, the world remains hell. It is up to you and maybe your group of surviors to survive as many days as you can. Good Luck

(I accept hate on the idea but please dont be all wow move this this thread shouldn't be here)

• Anger Personified, DannyMan, xoC18H21NO3xo and 5 others like this

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

How about NO?

• RyanBurnsRed, theNGclan, MilezDawg and 13 others like this

davegrimes96
  • davegrimes96

One man army

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

if zombies do get added we need a free roam with zombies

• Anger Personified, Joekill95, Hotband and 8 others like this

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

I'm all for this idea dude. I think it would be a lot of fun to have something like this implemented in the game. I see that you mentioned that you already put this in rumors and speculation but I'm sure some cool guy will say to post in the "wishlist" thread also. The wishlist thread and rumor & speculation are the appropriate spots for something like, but like you said, not too many people read them and they're gone after it is onto the next page.

Otherwise OP, I always like the idea of zombies and in order for this to be a bit more enjoyable I would like to see more buildings become accessible. 

• Anger Personified, XAceFusionX, Timely and 3 others like this

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:02 PM

How about NO?

All of your comments are like this, sorry to say it, but you're a dumb motherf*cker. Nobody likes a sarcastic dickhead. 

• Adeel007, Anger Personified, ZeusMowat_278 and 12 others like this

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

How about NO?

All of your comments are like this, sorry to say it, but you're a dumb motherf*cker. Nobody likes a sarcastic dickhead. 

Damn dude. Don't hold anything back. 

• GTA_Matt24 and Roronoa Zoro like this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Followin' the damn train since '92

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

A zombies survival game mode would be pretty cool
  • Anger Personified, Jeff Nesteruk, lazyassedlover and 2 others like this

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Homie

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

How about NO?

Agreed.

While I couldn't care less for zombies, it's not nice seeing a moron trying to act like a moron on the forum.

• Anger Personified, dreadluxx, shootingallovertheplace and 4 others like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

Why do people like beating up dead things?
  • Demetri_FTO_1., robban and BitPieStudios like this

InfernalOutcast
  • InfernalOutcast

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

How is it almost confirmed this is a thing?
  • MilezDawg, Alien and Jeff Nesteruk like this

em1b16a2
  • em1b16a2

Post Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

Where and when was this almost completely confirmed ?
  • RyanBurnsRed, MilezDawg and Jeff Nesteruk like this

Chuck Finley
  • Chuck Finley

E34 FANATIC!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

yea wtf man its not confirmed its just a few text lol u serious? 

• Jeff Nesteruk likes this

NubcakeVII
  • NubcakeVII

Strawberry Fondler

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

Seems like a really great idea, but sadly it'll never happen.

Freeroam zombies would be incredible though. I can imagine sealing off Paleto Bay and making supply runs into the city.
  • Anger Personified, Timely and JetsRLove like this

cg1221
  • cg1221

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

"Also note that I did post this idea in the rumors and speculations thread but not alot of people saw it."

How can you be sure it's that and not a general lack of interest for your post?

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

That "Main_ZMB" crap could just be a return of the Zombie motorcycle, equaling confirmation of a biker gang DLC.  It would also make more sense for a biker DLC.

• Anger Personified, MilezDawg, awesomefoot and 1 other like this

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

How about NO?

Agreed.

While I couldn't care less for zombies, it's not nice seeing a moron trying to act like a moron on the forum.

I'd like to pile on, I favor the idea of zombies and can't think of anything productive except ONLINE ZOMBIE FREEMODE. Red dead did alright with undead nightmare except the online in that it was the exact same as regular red dead, completely zombie free.

On this zombie online we ought to be able to choose our character (cop, soldier, shopkeeper, car salesman) that has no ties to our normal online character, starting off in a random location and is able to loot stores, make money, join settlements and drive cars.

Loads of people perfected it on samp and created great examples.
  • Anger Personified likes this

Hotband
  • Hotband

Cheesehead

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

Any new feature is a good one imo, no matter how unoriginal.

• Anger Personified and Zombiestax like this

Anger Personified
  • Anger Personified

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:07 PM

return-to-innocence has approved this message.

cg1221
  • cg1221

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:14 PM Edited by cg1221, 02 August 2014 - 06:16 PM.

Here's a list of games you can play if you want zombies http://en.wikipedia....bie_video_games

If I wanted to shoot zombies I'd play a zombie game, same goes for heists; while they may end up being fun I think ultimately they're derivative :/

Wanna shoot zombies? Play The Last of Us.. Wanna shoot zombies with friends? Play Left4Dead2 or COD Zombies

Want to pull heists? Play Payday 2 :p

A more focused experience is always going to be better, and while yes, GTA should try to cover as many bases as possible would you really want them to risk spreading themselves too thin?

One of my fav. things about gta is playing around in the sandbox (whether it be stunts or just bouncing around in my dune buggy) how awesome would it be if they added a truck with a working trampoline in the bed  (maybe even have the angle adjustable)

You may not agree with me but it's the reason why the cargobob is one of the most popular features of V

In short: Rockstar should focus on what they do best

• The Real SpitKing likes this

Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

I don't know about gas OP, but the rest of your ideas are pretty good some better than others. I like the idea of a separate zombie lobby in free roam. It would be fun grouping with my crew, or even randoms to survive the hordes of endless zombies. It might not be as good as COD zombies, but I'm sure it will be good. I think this DLC will come out around Halloween. 

• Jeff Nesteruk likes this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

F*cking Marine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:12 PM

Thus isnt walking dead lol and the zombie files could be the ped files I mean at the movie studio there are zombie actors

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:15 PM

If zombies is anything more than a survival or a SP mission like grass roots with the clowns/aliens its an absolute waste of disc space.

Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Cmdr_Shepherd

CEO of UpDog

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by Cmdr_Shepherd, 02 August 2014 - 07:22 PM.

Must admit, I reckon zombies are a bit played-out by now. It's not as bad as it was a few years back, where a half-assed zombie DLC was the quick money-grabber du jour, but still, I'd like to think that R* could do a little better than that.

If nowt else, it'd be a waste of time, when they could use the hours and resources to come up with something interesting and befitting GTA V's story and setting. Spin something out of one of the minor characters, reintroduce someone/something from San Andreas or even GTA IV (or an older game), or just something brand-new - anything would be fresher and more interesting than a handful of re-skinned NPCs and the usual generic 'horde mode' mechanics.

That said, having been watching 'The Strain' lately, I'd happily take a version of the OP's idea with bald, genital-less, sucker-tongued vampire monsters that sh*t themselves every time they feed, and infect people using parasitic worms...  :barf:

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:22 PM Edited by Awesom-0, 02 August 2014 - 07:25 PM.

I honestly hope we don't get zombie for GTA 5. They're over-rated, over-used, and boring. I want something that hasn't been beating to death (no pun intended) and put in every other game out there. and I would much rather have some sort of DLC with a new protagonist continuing a new story like TLAD and TBOGT. Maybe one where you play as Lamar or Patrick McReary. Now that sounds like a good DLC IMO. Although i do think Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare did it good.

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

Swag is for kids. Class is for men.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:22 PM Edited by zSaintX, 02 August 2014 - 07:23 PM.

if zombies do get added we need a free roam with zombies

DayZ style. No buyable weapons, cars are very rare (obviously useful cars, not that Super cars bullsh*t), weapons are scarce and only have 1 mag. This would make the game as popular as it was.

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:41 PM Edited by CrazyDog150, 02 August 2014 - 07:43 PM.

That's the exact story of what happened in the Dead Rising games.
What's next?Military rescue after 72 hours?Firebombing if it fails?Zombrex to keep you from turning?O_

Also in a City like Los Santos,most people in the town would be infected in the matter of hours if the "Zombies" are running.It would take Days if not weeks when there's Zombies like in TWD or Dead Rising..

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

Thus isnt walking dead lol and the zombie files could be the ped files I mean at the movie studio there are zombie actors

Indeed, a zombie actor spawns online opposite the cinema on the main strip.

Kurt370
  • Kurt370

ay caramba

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

Definitely no, i'm sick of all this "zombiemania".

• robban likes this

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

I hope the story of the outbreak wasn't planned to be realistic,OP.
You think the US Army would come into the City hours after the outbreak?You've seen too many Zombie movies.
Even the US Army would need days to plan how they are gonna' get the survivors out and what to do if they are in LS.
Most emergency services wouldn't even react to a call about Zombies.Try calling 911 and tell them, that a bloody maniac eats people and that they're reanimating minutes after death.Most zombies wouldn't survive a week.They don't feel pain and will run into anything without knowing that it's dangerous.
That's why The Walking Dead doesn't make sense.
  • oidgod likes this

G o d
  • G o d

The Creator Of Everything

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:40 PM

nice idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users