Photo

Monster truck (liberator) was a cut from game

73 replies to this topic
AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:15 PM Edited by AlfredNTheFettuc, 02 August 2014 - 10:17 PM.

Liberator wasn't "cut". It was created as July 4th DLC and "locked" until July 4th. Bonus news flash: Most, if not all, DLC is already on the disc and was created and coded alongside the rest of the game...

#OMGDATCONSPIRACYDOE
#F*CKR*
#KERSHKERDS

If it were already on the disc, people would've found everything already earlier... pay more attention.

And I'm on the side that insists that what we're getting is not DLC. DLC is something that, free or not is downloaded as an optional pack for the game. What we keep getting are mandatory updates, and the only way not to use them is to refuse updating (which won't let you play Online, of course).

mollipop
  • mollipop

You f*ckerrrrrrrr

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

Him look exactly the same with red paint

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:44 PM

Liberator wasn't "cut". It was created as July 4th DLC and "locked" until July 4th. Bonus news flash: Most, if not all, DLC is already on the disc and was created and coded alongside the rest of the game...

#OMGDATCONSPIRACYDOE
#F*CKR*
#KERSHKERDS

If it were already on the disc, people would've found everything already earlier... pay more attention.

And I'm on the side that insists that what we're getting is not DLC. DLC is something that, free or not is downloaded as an optional pack for the game. What we keep getting are mandatory updates, and the only way not to use them is to refuse updating (which won't let you play Online, of course).

You make no sense. You state the Liberator was DLC because it was not on the disc because it was part of a mandatory install (and because some YouTube whore didn't unearth it and share it with his/her super-gullible underlings). Then, you state that mandatory updates aren't DLC because they're mandatory... Think before you type. You'll contradict yourself less often.

IanE55
  • IanE55

Stuck in Vice City.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

No but the Rhapsody was. And it came back.

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:01 PM

#OMGDATCONSPIRACYDOE
#F*CKR*
#KERSHKERDS

You make no sense. You state the Liberator was DLC because it was not on the disc because it was part of a mandatory install (and because some YouTube whore didn't unearth it and share it with his/her super-gullible underlings). Then, you state that mandatory updates aren't DLC because they're mandatory... Think before you type. You'll contradict yourself less often.

That's just a separate subject, and I never said Liberator is DLC. There is a difference between updates and DLC. Yes, technically updates are downloadable and they are content, but DLC is just a specific term in gaming.

My point is, none of the content we're getting was already on the disc.

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:27 AM

Can't believe this forum is still debating what updates and DLC are.
We're tackling the real issues here at GtaF!
If you need us, we'll be in the ballpit.

• Joekill95 and We Are Ninja like this

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

Can't believe this forum is still debating what updates and DLC are.
We're tackling the real issues here at GtaF!
If you need us, we'll be in the ballpit.

Yeah, my mistake for bringing that up. My biggest point was that the "DLCs" were never on the disc.

Gee, I guess everyone here who's been searching the game files since the release is wrong, cynical statements about the game industry are always right. The Liberator and everything that came before it were on the disc all along and nobody bothered to look!

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:06 AM Edited by jdwarfer, 03 August 2014 - 09:19 AM.

I found that picture in the bar with darts. Those bastards just cut it and add to dlc. He look exactly the same but with red paint.
I wonder if other things like sport cars weapons etc were cut.

0_0.jpg

You're blind OP.

It doesn't look the same at all. This one is a pickup. The Liberator has a shape of a van.

And it's just a picture... it's not a proof.

Damn this thread is ridiculous.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:56 AM Edited by luisniko, 03 August 2014 - 11:14 AM.

Pretty common move for game industry nowadays. Make first, release later to get more money.

I seriously wonder how many people think those updates are fresh made assets. I also wonder who actually think rockstar created hipster update because they can't finish heist.

Why didn't they make heists first?

Heist is done. Rockstar's just bullsh*tting you. They drag it so they can grab more of your money.

However, done or not done, Rockstar is still bullsh*tting you.

-------

DLC & Updates:

Spoiler

Too hard to understand? Here's analogy:

Spoiler

• We Are Ninja likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

OP, are you blind or something?

That doesn't even look like the Liberator. Using your logic then some past GTA characters should've appeared in this game because we see them in a billboard.

Anyway, that thing resembles the Monster Truck from GTA:SA. Not anywhere as close as the Liberator.

The Liberator is a van-truck. The one we see here is (I think) a Sadler/Bison-truck. Not even as close.

LiberachiX
  • LiberachiX

Old School

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:26 PM

OP need contacts

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:32 PM

I found that picture in the bar with darts. Those bastards just cut it and add to dlc. He look exactly the same but with red paint.
I wonder if other things like sport cars weapons etc were cut.

0_0.jpg

That looks like the Big Foot monster Truck from the PS2 SA game, just painted red.

It's nothing like the Liberator.    The Liberator is modeled more after Grave Digger, it's a completely different body style.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:39 PM Edited by Ciaran, 03 August 2014 - 08:07 PM.

IBut then again OP claims this:
0_0.jpg
To be exactly the same monster truck as:
0_0.jpg
Which just isn't right.

It seems to have the same lower body though and chassis/rims/tires. But not the same car at all.

Aztecas_5
  • Aztecas_5

San Andreas Rewind Vehicle Artist

• Feroci
  • Italy

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:36 PM Edited by Aztecas_5, 03 August 2014 - 08:37 PM.

The red monster truck is simply a pickup IV Rancher modified to be a monster truck

I guess that now this thread can be locked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users