Interesting Ft.Zancudo Spawn/Glitch

8 replies to this topic
livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:42 AM

Everyone has heard of the glitch where Pegasus vehicles, when nearing their spawn location, will teleport next to Fort Zancudo. It happens to most vehicles and can be quite annoying, especially if you need that vehicle quickly and the chances of you being near the fort are near none. Case in point: having a fight near the marina in the city (next to the helicopters by the beach/airport) and needing a quick getaway but wanting to switch it up, instead of calling for the usual buzzard I call up a jetmax. It's been ages since I've used it, let alone a personal boat, and thought it was fitting to make an escape in a vehicle I've had for so long. Great, it's at the marina, just a few blocks down the street! No cars in sight due to the shooting around me, I run down there. The game drops frames (lag) and I'm thinking it was just that; lag. Turns out my boat disappeared. Damnit! Quick look at my mini-map says otherwise. I open up the full map and look north where the map was indicating it was. Sure enough, it's at the fort. Now I know well about this glitch as my mule always ends up there (fun to rob stores with it) but a boat? Never heard of a boat spawning there.

After escaping from my pursuers, I finally make it to the fort and this is what greeted me:

Spoiler

So...is this glitch/bug getting worst? Anyone else got a boat spawn there or is it just me?

• Anger Personified, tfroam and itrpatrick like this

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:50 AM

So water vehicles are also affected :lol:

When I call my Pegasus vehicle, I'm always at the Vespucci Canal police station so it'll spawn at the beach.

DeucesR
  • DeucesR

Short fuse. Don't light it.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:16 AM

Same thing happens to me.. Every. Single. Time..

• livejoker likes this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

That must suck.

Anger Personified
  • Anger Personified

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:31 AM

Liking because you called for a boat. Haven't used one of those since October.

ot: this is starting to get outta hand. At first it was kinda haha funny but now every f*cking time it happens... So I just stopped using them altogether. Its a shame too because I love crushing cars with the dump. Or getting blown up because its so damn slow.

• livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:07 PM

I actually didn't mind too much going to the fort as it's a nice spot but when other people call for their stuff you get people meeting at the fort and having fights. Then people get angry and go for a jet and blow up your Pegasus vehicle/PV.

Update to OP: with the Sandking, tried pushing the boat. Surprisingly, it's quite heavy. It didn't move much. Blew it up, went down the road and called for a boat and went to Sandy Shores and it was there - no spawns at the fort. So I don't know if you're close to the fort it fixes it or my boat thing was a one-time deal. Will try with a road vehicle when I can. Hopefully R* will fix this in the upcoming/next update.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

You had me till not an hdtv.
  • livejoker and MilezDawg like this

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Heist Preparation host

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

what happens for me to not let is spawn at fort zancudo:

-go nearby the bank building, not too nearby
-start driving backwards
-schoot to the front end of your car so your view does not turn into the way you're going to
-don't face yoir vehicle till you pull next to it.

works 90% of the time

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

You had me till not an hdtv.

So I'm basically the guy with the worst camera in the world when a UFO is parked in his front yard? :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users