Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can Somebody Explain These Racing Leaderboards?

4 replies to this topic
gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

It may be me but, I feel like leaderboard system available for viewing before and after racing is just one big clusterf*ck. While spending some time going for record times on some tracks with my Ensyyy, we were checking the leaderboards and the first place ranking was showing up different for both of us.

Also, most of the time, it woud show I have a black time even though I was sure I completed that track. There were even times where is would only show a certain person's time (ex: Global Ranking #20, nothing else).

I was also trying to check best lap times but, it wouldn't let me for some random races, but, for some reason it let me check them for Point-to-Point.

So, could somebody explain this to me and maybe tell me if they also have this problem?

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

Yes, me and my friends also had issues with the leaderboards, it's broken. 

Some races it shows that we've never done, that we don't have anyone on our friend list, leaves that section blank... Sometimes it shows the wrong times... It was like that a few months back, haven't checked since. Hackers and vehicles imbalance pretty much ruined the leaderboards anyway.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:32 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 02 August 2014 - 08:33 AM.

The deathmatch ones are f*cked up too. I forgot which map I was on might have been the Morgue, the top guy was like 130-0 with a 4000 something overall K/D, there's a few of them like that. Only way you're doing that is by using god mode, or wall hacking or both. I've never personally seen it, but I've been told it does happen specifically the wall hacks.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

Yes, me and my friends also had issues with the leaderboards, it's broken. 

Some races it shows that we've never done, that we don't have anyone on our friend list, leaves that section blank... Sometimes it shows the wrong times... It was like that a few months back, haven't checked since. Hackers and vehicles imbalance pretty much ruined the leaderboards anyway.

Yeah I don't get that. If you're gonna have seperate leaderboards for Contact / Non-contact, # of laps, etc., why not have seperate ones for vehicle classes. I am ranked 15 (I think) on Downtown Underground and most of the vehicles ahead of me were Bati's, Akumas, etc.
  • Cwinny24 likes this

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Never shoot at a gun on the floor,it might shoot back.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

IIRC the leader boards are seperated with laps,non contact,gta race and standard race. No matter what you use,you still will be mixed with supers/bikes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users