Photo

CE hammer

16 replies to this topic
gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:27 AM Edited by gt3crazy, 02 August 2014 - 05:28 AM.

Hi, if anyone has the CE hammer I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me the hammer.

Thank you

Please pm me so I can send you my psn name

Share Sharqi
  • Share Sharqi

Serial (time) killer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

Stop making new threads about this sh*t

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:49 AM Edited by gt3crazy, 02 August 2014 - 09:49 AM.

Well than where do I find pre existing threads about this "sh*t".

Share Sharqi
  • Share Sharqi

Serial (time) killer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:24 AM

Just scroll for more than one page and there you will find the desperate poor other losers who want to cheat the system

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:49 PM

Just scroll for more than one page and there you will find the desperate poor other losers who want to cheat the system

With people like you playing gta, no wonder its full of d*ckheads.

TeamDarkstar
  • TeamDarkstar

Juan Wheeled Faggio!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

You two must be fun at parties.

Share Sharqi
  • Share Sharqi

Serial (time) killer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:00 PM

Your post did not make sense, my involvement does not positively or negatively influence the total proportion of other players who are 'dickheads' as I am not influencing whether they choose to be 'dickheads'. Although, you could say that, and if you took the view that I am a 'dickhead' then my involvement would nominally influence the total population of GTA online players who are 'dickheads'. 

You are still cheap (but not too poor to afford the standard title), and trying to cheat Rockstar out of money for the collectors' edition version which they specifically designed additional content for. You have not paid for the content, therefore if you obtained it in the future without paying for it it would constitute theft, a criminal offence, in case you didn't realise. 

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Black & White
    Best Gang 2015 [Van Society]
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]
    Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:15 PM

got mine via the Hammer drop thread, don't know what's it's called but when you use search with the word hammer you should find it :) they're very helpfull, try pm one, it will have more effect as posting i guess

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:47 AM Edited by gt3crazy, 03 August 2014 - 02:56 AM.

Your post did not make sense, my involvement does not positively or negatively influence the total proportion of other players who are 'dickheads' as I am not influencing whether they choose to be 'dickheads'. Although, you could say that, and if you took the view that I am a 'dickhead' then my involvement would nominally influence the total population of GTA online players who are 'dickheads'. 

You are still cheap (but not too poor to afford the standard title), and trying to cheat Rockstar out of money for the collectors' edition version which they specifically designed additional content for. You have not paid for the content, therefore if you obtained it in the future without paying for it it would constitute theft, a criminal offence, in case you didn't realise. 

Thats a nice big reply, too bad I didnt bother to read it LOL.

Share Sharqi
  • Share Sharqi

Serial (time) killer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:28 AM

Lololol epic burn I better go find some after-sun or my skin might start peeling with that one. Seriously though, it's theft, plain and simple. And you are retarded.

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

Lololol epic burn I better go find some after-sun or my skin might start peeling with that one. Seriously though, it's theft, plain and simple. And you are retarded.

You're still b*tching about that ? LOL

Share Sharqi
  • Share Sharqi

Serial (time) killer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:45 AM

Just shut the f*ck up you're the one who came to tell everyone of your first world problems and offer to kiss ass and suck dick just for a f*cking hammer

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:08 AM Edited by gt3crazy, 03 August 2014 - 10:10 AM.

Just shut the f*ck up you're the one who came to tell everyone of your first world problems and offer to kiss ass and suck dick just for a f*cking hammer

Wow, just wow. I never knew a person could stay butt-hurt for so long. Anyways, have fun being angry.

Soviet-bettle!
  • Soviet-bettle!

Guess Who's Back

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

Wow, just wow. I never knew a person could stay butt-hurt for so long. Anyways, have fun being angry.
You realise no ones going to give it too you. Your being rude to everyone who try's to help, what are you gaining
  • Retired Mafia likes this

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

I'm not being rude to everyone. One person came and told me that I am a thief and a retard. He is the only person I've been rude to. No one has offered to give me the hammer and that's okay, I never expected people to offer me the hammer. I thought I would be lucky for some one to pass by and offer.

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Black & White
    Best Gang 2015 [Van Society]
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]
    Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

I'm not being rude to everyone. One person came and told me that I am a thief and a retard. He is the only person I've been rude to. No one has offered to give me the hammer and that's okay, I never expected people to offer me the hammer. I thought I would be lucky for some one to pass by and offer.

i did told you how to get one, try that...
  • Soviet-bettle! likes this

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

I will, thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users