Photo

About youtubers, hackers, etc.

18 replies to this topic
Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:32 AM

Sooo I see a thread that says "Domislive lies again". I just don't get how you guys haven't figured it out yet. It's a very easy thing to understand. There are a few hackers out there who have relationships with these specific youtubers. These hackers being the ones that leaked the Independence Day dlc that everybody thought was bullsh*t and same with the hipster dlc. Very reputable people that pass on info to give to youtubers to pass on to the gta community.

Yes, there was in fact a single player zombie dlc found. Some code in the game is either scrapped, or future dlc. While it isn't confirmed by rockstar themselves, it's still pretty damn reliable information. Will there be a dlc this Tuesday? Yes. Hackers aren't saying what it is though. I'm just tired of everybody getting their panties in a bunch because a YouTube video is posted and you jump on it and say "ohhh here we go, another guy who believes anything on YouTube." " another guy trying to get subscribers". These same YouTube guys passed on the info about the Independence Day and hipster dlc so what do you have to say about that?

Then there is the classic fanboy. "No man, I won't believe it till rockstar says it". Lol okay coming from the same company that put pictures up of a modded liberator and begs you to buy cash cards by nerfing payouts every update. Not saying rockstar is bad. I love rockstar and their games, but stop being fanboys, please.

Sorry to tell you but these hackers are correct with their leaks and you will just look dumber and dumber the more true it becomes each and every update.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:37 AM

Nope
  • Judicious 7 likes this

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:38 AM

Yea well I hope it is scrapped code, Los Santos doesn't need any zombie DLC.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Perhaps here, things will be different.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

My opinion won't change, I'll wait for official confirmation by Rockstar on their newswire page on social club.

WinkingSkeever6
  • WinkingSkeever6

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

"hackers out there have relationships with these youtubers", "hackers pass on info to these youtubers".

I'm sorry, but I didn't know taking credit for funmw2 and others' findings was considered a "relationship" and "passing on info to the YouTubers"? They're just reading this forum and 7sins and putting the information found on these websites in their videos without giving credit.

I'm tired of seeing new YouTuber threads popping up every day on here, anyway. Enough with the threads...

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:39 AM

Umm..cool i guess? Dude who cares? 

ZYRFprod
  • ZYRFprod

Runaway

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:42 AM

While it is likely, there isn't a 100% guarantee that we will even get a DLC tuesday. You just can't trust everything you see dude anything can be faked.

Also I don't understand how you can trust these "hackers" like Lazygamer is literally tweeting that he has the DLC early lmfao.

• DrewFly123 likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

BMRF SECURITY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:47 AM

I don't know what is the deal with the modded Liberator, it's not like the guy who probably edited that image cared about it anyways and it doesn't really harm anybody.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:48 AM

OP, are you really this dense?

Seriously?

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by SirFiras47, 02 August 2014 - 04:53 AM.

Who the f*ck told you that we wanted to know this sh*t?!

And no OP, YOU will look dumber and dumber every time you call them 'hackers'

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:52 AM

oh dear

iliev77
  • iliev77

NCR Ranger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

not again

• DevsNzL likes this

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:56 AM

"hackers out there have relationships with these youtubers", "hackers pass on info to these youtubers".

I'm sorry, but I didn't know taking credit for funmw2 and others' findings was considered a "relationship" and "passing on info to the YouTubers"? They're just reading this forum and 7sins and putting the information found on these websites in their videos without giving credit.

I'm tired of seeing new YouTuber threads popping up every day on here, anyway. Enough with the threads...

They aren't taking credit for their work. Take this guy for example. Typical gamer. 800 thousand subscribers. Credits funmw2 in here as well as chromexmodz. The two dudes who found the single player zombie dlc code
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=QRN6WKdWhgE

If you go on the hackers twitters, they all talk with these youtubers. Domislive, mrbossftw, typical gamer, etc. and if anybody has played red dead, you would know they did a complete zombie storyline in that game as dlc so it doesn't seem impossible coming from rockstar

ZYRFprod
  • ZYRFprod

Runaway

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:56 AM

And also, the whole dumbasslive thing is because he simply does lie and if you browsed this forum for less than ten seconds you'd know this.

He talks about rumors and claim them as "leaks" and just doesn't know what he's talking about.

JohndamnTravolta
  • JohndamnTravolta

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:59 AM

Sooo I see a thread that says "Domislive lies again". I just don't get how you guys haven't figured it out yet. It's a very easy thing to understand. There are a few hackers out there who have relationships with these specific youtubers. These hackers being the ones that leaked the Independence Day dlc that everybody thought was bullsh*t and same with the hipster dlc. Very reputable people that pass on info to give to youtubers to pass on to the gta community.

Yes, there was in fact a single player zombie dlc found. Some code in the game is either scrapped, or future dlc. While it isn't confirmed by rockstar themselves, it's still pretty damn reliable information. Will there be a dlc this Tuesday? Yes. Hackers aren't saying what it is though. I'm just tired of everybody getting their panties in a bunch because a YouTube video is posted and you jump on it and say "ohhh here we go, another guy who believes anything on YouTube." " another guy trying to get subscribers". These same YouTube guys passed on the info about the Independence Day and hipster dlc so what do you have to say about that?

Then there is the classic fanboy. "No man, I won't believe it till rockstar says it". Lol okay coming from the same company that put pictures up of a modded liberator and begs you to buy cash cards by nerfing payouts every update. Not saying rockstar is bad. I love rockstar and their games, but stop being fanboys, please.

Sorry to tell you but these hackers are correct with their leaks and you will just look dumber and dumber the more true it becomes each and every update.

Everyone knows that his info comes from hackers who release code, one of the biggest, who rarely gets credit, is funmw3. And dumbasslive, Typical Gamer, ect, just claim it's theirs, or claim a close friend of theirs found it.

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:59 AM

@Zyrfprod

I never heard of this person until I joined these forums. Any Gta Youtuber for that matter.

• ZYRFprod likes this

JohndamnTravolta
  • JohndamnTravolta

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:00 AM

Everyone knows that his info comes from hackers who release code, one of the biggest, who rarely gets credit, is funmw3. And dumbasslive, Typical Gamer, ect, just claim it's theirs, or claim a close friend of theirs found it.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

ugh..... too many conspiracy theories 

Anger Personified
  • Anger Personified

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:04 AM

so long story short, youtubers are right sometimes and wrong sometimes. Awesome. So am I.

• A Maned Wolf and Darth_Zannah like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users