[SA] How to make a random PED wanted with cleo scripting? [help]

2 replies to this topic
dak&nak
  • dak&nak

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Israel

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

How can I make a PED wanted by the police just by aiming at him and pressing a button?
You know these criminal PEDS which are often seen escaping police vehicles in a car and carrying a 9mm or a micro-smg, right? So I want to aim at just any PED in the street, legit or not, press a button and set it as wanted by the police. Any cop spotting that PED will chase it and attack it until it dies. Don't need to give it a gun. I don't know so much which code do I have to write, so can anybody explain how do I get what I described to work? Thanks for any help!  :)

In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:16 AM

I can only give you a little hint. First the script must check do ped get aimed by player.

0AD2: 0@ = player $PLAYER_CHAR targeted_actor //IF and SET

Don't forget to check if the actor is defined. This way could prevent crashes of the script. And if actor 0@ exist, check the keypress by using :

0AB0:   key_pressed 0x73

And third, use opcode 09B6. Btw, I never use this opcode before, so you better test it.

09B6: set_actor 0@ wanted_by_police 

dak&nak
  • dak&nak

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Israel

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:23 AM Edited by dak&nak, 02 August 2014 - 02:00 PM.

How do I check if the aimed PED is defined (is exist)?

Is there a mod that can do what I described? I'm asking this because I googled it and didn't find anything matching to what I'm looking for.

BTW 0AD2 opcode is unknown! (Sanny Builder showed a compiler error)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users