Quantcast

» «
Photo

Car Wars: Bravado vs Vapid

97 replies to this topic

Poll: Cars Wars I (214 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's side are you on?

1. Bravado (104 votes [48.60%])

Percentage of vote: 48.60%

2. Vapid (110 votes [51.40%])

Percentage of vote: 51.40%

Who's Next?

1. Pegassi vs Grotti (142 votes [66.36%])

Percentage of vote: 66.36%

2. Benefactor vs Albany (72 votes [33.64%])

Percentage of vote: 33.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Ride or die

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:35 PM

While I do like and own many Bravado cars,I voted Vapid because I like a few more of their vehicles.Plus,Ford Mustang is my favorite car in real life,but unfortunately the version I like the most (1964-66 convertible) is not in game.

LogoPablo
  • LogoPablo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:01 PM

Inb4 Sugar Free Nos

Bravado is much better.

Bravado is the greatest automotive manufacturer in the game, has one of the most versatile vehicle line-ups, and is the subject of the #1 Appreciation Thread on GTAF.

Hands down, Bravado is much better. Who needs a stupid compensation truck, an ugly muscle car, or the worst super in the game?

Trust me, I'm a special member. (For the moment)
Does Bravado actually have a super ?

LieutenantLoserz
  • LieutenantLoserz

The Loser

• Members

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:16 PM

Inb4 Sugar Free Nos

Bravado is much better.

Bravado is the greatest automotive manufacturer in the game, has one of the most versatile vehicle line-ups, and is the subject of the #1 Appreciation Thread on GTAF.

Hands down, Bravado is much better. Who needs a stupid compensation truck, an ugly muscle car, or the worst super in the game?

Why did we bump a year old thread? I have a more recent one from a few months if you wanna look at Car Wars, I can link but I do not see the point in bumping my old thread

LogoPablo
  • LogoPablo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:58 PM

Inb4 Sugar Free Nos

Bravado is much better.

Why did we bump a year old thread? I have a more recent one from a few months if you wanna look at Car Wars, I can link but I do not see the point in bumping my old thread

Did I bump it ? No I f*cking didn't

rjgs25904
  • rjgs25904

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:59 PM

Vapid hands down.
  • LogoPablo likes this

Craze
  • Craze

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2015 - 05:41 PM

Gotta go with Vapid. Although I just like them more, I think they handle better generally speaking.

LieutenantLoserz
  • LieutenantLoserz

The Loser

• Members

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:21 PM

Inb4 Sugar Free Nos

Bravado is much better.

Did I bump it ? No I f*cking didn't

I'm addressing everyone who did the recent comments on it, I wasn't going to quote everyone, so calm down, if you guys want a new car wars then say so

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

harp seal puppy

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:04 AM Edited by goldadderXD, 12 November 2015 - 01:05 AM.

though at the moment i voted bravado, it might help if the op woud actualy put all cars and pics of those cars  of the 2 manufacturers in the first post

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users