39 replies to this topic
MrWhiskers
  • MrWhiskers

Trick

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

wait... there's more then 1 ? , ahhh sh*t

only good 2 are the benedict and pisswaser ones so dont worry you arent missing out

i have all the ones you can get (idk why i just got on one day and unlocked them all as well as a rockstar t shirt and happeness is t shirt)

heh lucky me , i have pisswasser one :D

0_0.jpg

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Baratheon Bannerman

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

Sick of those goddamn hats. I've been hunting those crates for the Happiness Shirt and all I get so far is beerhats. Got all 4 of them, still not Happiness shirt.

/bitching

MrWhiskers
  • MrWhiskers

Trick

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

Sick of those goddamn hats. I've been hunting those crates for the Happiness Shirt and all I get so far is beerhats. Got all 4 of them, still not Happiness shirt.

/bitching

whats this happiness thing ? last night i joined a lobby and it said statue of happiness hightop unlocked, but i didnt get it :(

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Baratheon Bannerman

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

/bitching

whats this happiness thing ? last night i joined a lobby and it said statue of happiness hightop unlocked, but i didnt get it :(

It's a shirt. You go to a store and look in the 'Special Tops' section and it's free. You unlock it via special crate drops. 4 spec crates and no shirt yet for me. It's like this game is f*cking with me at this point.  :v: 

godziller
  • godziller

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:43 PM Edited by godziller, 01 August 2014 - 09:05 PM.

I got a special crate, got a beer hat, switched sessions, then ended up with all of them...I think I have 6...will check when I get online later tonight

Also got the shirt from a previous crate drop...now I just have to try with my other character

tfroam
  • tfroam

Snipers are pussies who usually suck at close combat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by tfroam, 01 August 2014 - 09:07 PM.

/bitching

The exact opposite is happening to me. All I get is the happiness shirt and other tops but no beerhats. The inconsistency of this game is very annoying. I don't get why it can't give you something you haven't got before instead of dumping the same crap on you that you already got

• blackindia likes this

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

Anyone tried collecting a crate or doing the glitch this weekend to see if it will pop?

No sign so far, have switched between characters 2 or 3 times tonight with the glitch in effect and no new

hats though my male character finally just got his Statue of Happiness T-Shirt a few moments ago.

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Sayurifor11thsinglecenter☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

When I go online I'll do the glitch.

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r
  • d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Makes sense, if you don't think about it.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:43 AM

Got 4 of them... anyone seen the other two beer hats yet? I've only been seeing regular crate drops all weekend... and most of the time glitched out from other players.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:37 AM

I found many special crates and I only got some shirts. I started huge fights againts other players only for thoses stupid hats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users