Quantcast

» «
Photo

Multiplayer - Is it possible make Multiplayer like Samp?

44 replies to this topic
fefenc
  • fefenc

pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi :'(

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:57 AM Edited by fefenc, 04 August 2014 - 12:57 AM.

NTA, tks

WertyRO
  • WertyRO

LAPD

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:12 AM

Thank you, NTA!

We all hope you will notice the hype of the other players and go as further as you can with this!

MarshallRawR
  • MarshallRawR

Probably paid by Rockstar

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:44 AM

Here's a promise I'll make: I'll have at the least a functional alpha of a multiplayer modification with dedicated servers and custom scripts similar to CitizenMP:IV out for V within 1.5-2 months of release.

Aaand you strike again, heh.

I'll keep an eye on your YouTube if you think you'll show some stuff there like you did for IV and MP3.

Lemans
  • Lemans

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

I'm reading big promises here, let's see how it goes.

A question I have is, if I use a mod like V:MP, will I still be able to access Online? I guess Online and V:MP would have different launchers, but I'd like to know experts' opinions.

Deadbot
  • Deadbot

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:53 AM

i think no, any v:mp mod will work like singleplayer but with network sync...

tomsk222
  • tomsk222

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:26 AM Edited by tomsk222, 05 August 2014 - 02:27 AM.

I hope Rockstar won't attempt to ban GTAV multiplayer mods (CitizenMP) in order to keep all PC players on GTA Online.

fefenc
  • fefenc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:29 AM

I hope Rockstar won't attempt to ban GTAV multiplayer mods in order to keep all PC players on GTA Online.

They can barely ban the glitchers and fix the exploit of their Online game, why do you think they'll proihibite third party online modes?

tomsk222
  • tomsk222

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:33 AM

I hope Rockstar won't attempt to ban GTAV multiplayer mods in order to keep all PC players on GTA Online.

They can barely ban the glitchers and fix the exploit of their Online game, why do you think they'll proihibite third party online modes?

So people will spend their money on GTA Online.

fefenc
  • fefenc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:39 AM Edited by fefenc, 05 August 2014 - 02:45 AM.

very well, good luck for them.

The superior version is like a hydra, if someone cut a head, it'll spawn two more heads. GTA Online has a nice concept, but it's poorly used on the game, everyone who played SAMP knows it rocks and it craps over GTA Online bullsh*t bad sport limited due to its freedom. SAMP has no limitations and the limitations it has would be the server owner's choice, not company choices. If we wouldn't like these server limitations, we was free to browse and search for a server that fits on our conditions, damn, they've plenty of them.

Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

very well, good luck for them.

The superior version is like a hydra, if someone cut a head, it'll spawn two more heads. GTA Online has a nice concept, but it's poorly used on the game, everyone who played SAMP knows it rocks and it craps over GTA Online bullsh*t bad sport limited due to its freedom. SAMP has no limitations and the limitations it has would be the server owner's choice, not company choices. If we wouldn't like these server limitations, we was free to browse and search for a server that fits on our conditions, damn, they've plenty of them.

GTA Online might be sh*tty, but in no way SAMP gets close to it. SAMP is basically 1/2 roleplay bullsh*t where you have to spend half the time typing commands because SAMP can't get a proper scriptable GUI, and the other 1/2 sh*tty races with ramps that don't even load in time. The only MP mod that beats GTA:O imho is MTA. If Rockstar decides to keep updating Online and improve it's preformance it might even surpass it at some point in the future, because it's a good concept, just executed badly.

• lol232 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:59 AM Edited by lol232, 06 August 2014 - 09:02 AM.

I really hate SAMP, the system is sh*t and nothing comparing to GTA O, MTA, however, is a different story, but GTA O is still a slight bit better.

Still, GTA O has a story, has leveling up rewards, there's a lot more use with money, a lot contacts that can help you out in some situations, a job creator that anyone can use very easily.
Some GTA O events even link with V's story, SAMP and MTA is a bunch of roleplay, and roleplaying, is for complete retards.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:38 AM

^Wow, so troll, much butthurt, very l33t.

That being said, as long as it not being used for commercial profit, R* won't go against it.

FOnline servers prospered, while Bethesda went lawhound on Interplay because of Fallout Online trademark, only to kill it in favor of Elder Scrolls Online.
2238 ran on donations and everything was fine, they weren't bothered by overzealous lawyers.

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:43 PM

GTA Online maybe is fairly enough, but it should be open source, so fans can modifying to fix the bugs, add new things to do and improve stability, or maybe you can increase limitation up to thousand players like Just Cause 2 Multiplayer do, lol.

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

GTA Online maybe is fairly enough, but it should be open source, so fans can modifying to fix the bugs, add new things to do and improve stability, or maybe you can increase limitation up to thousand players like Just Cause 2 Multiplayer do, lol.

Nice bump.

Technosis
  • Technosis

The Paladin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

this +1 but saddley I don't believe it will happen possibly until the life cycle of v ends... maybe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users