This DLC focuses on making alot more things customizable instead of just cars. I'm talking Apartments, Clothes, Garages etc..
- Create your own clothes, sort of like creating your emblem on Social club.
- This could be done in 3 ways-In game or in IFRUIT or perhaps social club as well.
- To make your own custom clothing it would cost around $15000(To balance out the fact they are unique)
- This would make your charecter feel like yours and you could make clothing you actually wear in real life.
- I understand this could be difficult, as players could put real life logos which could be copyright towards Nike,Adidas and the like.
When the high life update came out, I was kind of upset that just 1 new interior came out. So I was thinking that for
Apartments we could
- Have the ability to customize our apartments.
- This couldn't be taken to extreme amounts, like blocking your own door with a couch/sofa lol.
- But having the ability to add a few posters, change the bathroom a little bit.
- Maybe Rockstar could give us a few presets to each room.
- I.e- For the living room we'd have 5 different presets, and the bathroom would have 5 different presets and so on and so on
- While I agree that it would be better with our customizable apartments, this could be abused a tad bit, even if you're just trolling yourself.
- One last thing to add to this list, have the ability to change the tv channels around. For example, I would like the spectator channel to be first when i turn on the tv, but this isn't the case. It'd be nice if we could change the order of these channels.
- After so long, R* finally added the Management blue circle.
- While this has been a good addition to the garage, a few things wouldnt go amiss
- Maybe change the wall colours?(Has anyone ever had a hit from the bong and then go in your garage and the white walls just hurt your eyes?)
- This is my only request for garage.