Designer DLC [Concept]

18 replies to this topic
Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:43 PM

This DLC focuses on making alot more things customizable instead of just cars. I'm talking Apartments, Clothes, Garages etc..

Clothes

• Create your own clothes, sort of like creating your emblem on Social club.
  • This could be done in 3 ways-In game or in IFRUIT or perhaps social club as well.
  • To make your own custom clothing it would cost around $15000(To balance out the fact they are unique)
  • This would make your charecter feel like yours and you could make clothing you actually wear in real life.
  • I understand this could be difficult, as players could put real life logos which could be copyright towards Nike,Adidas and the like.

When the high life update came out, I was kind of upset that just 1 new interior came out. So I was thinking that for

Apartments we could

• Have the ability to customize our apartments.
  • This couldn't be taken to extreme amounts, like blocking your own door with a couch/sofa lol.
  • But having the ability to add a few posters, change the bathroom a little bit.
  • Maybe Rockstar could give us a few presets to each room.
  • I.e- For the living room we'd have 5 different presets, and the bathroom would have 5 different presets and so on and so on
  • While I agree that it would be better with our customizable apartments, this could be abused a tad bit, even if you're just trolling yourself.
  • One last thing to add to this list, have the ability to change the tv channels around. For example, I would like the spectator channel to be first when i turn on the tv, but this isn't the case. It'd be nice if we could change the order of these channels.

Garage:-

• After so long, R* finally added the Management blue circle.
  • While this has been a good addition to the garage, a few things wouldnt go amiss
  • Maybe change the wall colours?(Has anyone ever had a hit from the bong and then go in your garage and the white walls just hurt your eyes?)
  • This is my only request for garage.

Thoughts?

• ivarblaauw, NubcakeVII and Nacho Z like this

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

There could be more to this

Like Downloading Templates from Social Club for cars, clothing, boats, helis, and planes to make custom designs, them whenever youc all your car or get a vehicle from peg,  it will show up as that. Possibly change he entire lay out and look of a garage, cause I like the way the 6 Car Garages look, but overall I like this

• ivarblaauw and vipprimo like this

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:17 PM

There could be more to this

Like Downloading Templates from Social Club for cars, clothing, boats, helis, and planes to make custom designs, them whenever youc all your car or get a vehicle from peg,  it will show up as that. Possibly change he entire lay out and look of a garage, cause I like the way the 6 Car Garages look, but overall I like this

Ah, Sorry, forgot to add, customizable pegasus vehicles.

Because, why not?

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

When the high life update came out, I was kind of upset that just 1 new interior came out. So I was thinking that for

Apartments we could

• Have the ability to customize our apartments.
  • This couldn't be taken to extreme amounts, like blocking your own door with a couch/sofa lol.
  • But having the ability to add a few posters, change the bathroom a little bit.
  • Maybe Rockstar could give us a few presets to each room.
  • I.e- For the living room we'd have 5 different presets, and the bathroom would have 5 different presets and so on and so on
  • While I agree that it would be better with our customizable apartments, this could be abused a tad bit, even if you're just trolling yourself.
  • One last thing to add to this list, have the ability to change the tv channels around. For example, I would like the spectator channel to be first when i turn on the tv, but this isn't the case. It'd be nice if we could change the order of these 

I like this. Perhaps something like TDU2s house customization.

Go onto the Krapea website, select "Browse catalogue" and you're put into first person view in your apartment. When you hover the reticle over a piece of furniture or the walls or floors, you're given the option to "Press A/X to Change"

When this is selected, you get given the option to browse through maybe 10 or 20 different kinds of chairs/tables/Tv's/paint/flooring. After you're finished either press B/O to escape and cancel, or walk to the computer to finish and pay.

Viola 

garyharry
  • garyharry

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

some variation in apartments are a must. I bought the house in vinewood hills that apparently has a movie director living across the road, yet the interior is shabby and the same as the basic sh*tty apartment with 6 car garage I first owned. Surely that house should have a different layout. and yes some customisation options would be nice. which should includes some mini games (if you choose that layout) ie pool table that you can use, arcade games machine or darts. Pool isn't new to GTA.

Cars and clothes im not to fussed about, that's just me though. Just feel that the whole apartment thing is wasted. We can shower and change clothes in them just now. so much money and space waster with nothing else to do.

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

Swag is for kids. Class is for men.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:30 PM

I'd really like to change the garage walls. I'd like to have wooden planks and a red floor lol.

Maybe even custom race designs like the sh*tty Sponsor idea.

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Doggie Goils. :U

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

inb4 console limitations

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

Swag is for kids. Class is for men.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

inb4 console limitations

More like inb4 Rockstar crappy DLCs... oh wait.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:07 PM

Which gonna bring Rockstar closer to copyright infringements just like what happen to Emblem Creator.

They should let us customize color palette.

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Thug

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

I'd like to see pretty much everything you said implemented, especially customising apartments and garages. It's not like it would be a game changer but it'd still be nice to be able to change interiors to suit my taste.

One thing I've always liked the idea of is being able to put your Snapmatic photos up around your apartment. No idea if it would be possible or not.

Waylon Jennings
  • Waylon Jennings

Lonesome, On'ry and Mean.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:23 PM Edited by Waylon Jennings, 01 August 2014 - 02:25 PM.

Or... just wait until it comes out on PC. Not that I'm getting it, I don't spend enough time in my house in Paleto Bay to give a sh*t about what it looks like, although I would enjoy a more "country home" as opposed to a middle class apartment. Ah well, throwback to my first property :) Anyway, yeah. I doubt they'll give us a clothing editor, but maybe just random logos to put on cars and premade shirts or whatever. I want them to add the ability to add a logo wherever on a car, not just the hood, and if it's on one door, it should be on the other side, too. Apartment customization is a given, eventually. 

One thing I've always liked the idea of is being able to put your Snapmatic photos up around your apartment.

I'd pay for this, in all honesty. Or even to set it as your phone background or something. We should have the ability to use our crew emblems or just to change the background in general.

• tfroam and gtuned like this

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

Frankly it's all too Sims-eyish. Apartments are useless, so imagine how pointless it would be to spend time customizing it.

There are a lot of clothes, the crew emblems just need to be less restrictive and more available on clothes. Maybe color and texture options in the garage, easy enough for them to implement and add individuality - but R* needs to develop the GTA aspects of GTA first.

• lukeskateboards likes this

tfroam
  • tfroam

Snipers are pussies who usually suck at close combat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

I know this sounds REALLY bad, but this is where PS Home out scores GTA. You don't just have 2 non unique places to live like in GTA, but rather I think a least 20-30+ home/apartment interiors that are completely unique and detailed, one is even on a yacht. There is a choice. Also there are club houses (or whatever they are called) which is a place for all your club to hangout in. A feature like this would be great for Crews in GTA to have a Crew House/HQ. 

Furthermore there is apartment customisation which allows you to change the flooring, add mats, add chairs/tables, add TV's, add picture frames, add even pinball machines. You name it you could add it. I really don't know why R* didn't include this feature from launch, it surely would have increased their crap card sales as they could charge for each extra item you put in your apartment. 

R* should take a leaf out of Homes book, how silly this may sound. 

• garyharry likes this

garyharry
  • garyharry

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

Frankly it's all too Sims-eyish. Apartments are useless, so imagine how pointless it would be to spend time customizing it.

There are a lot of clothes, the crew emblems just need to be less restrictive and more available on clothes. Maybe color and texture options in the garage, easy enough for them to implement and add individuality - but R* needs to develop the GTA aspects of GTA first.

I know what you mean, but I had mentioned putting stuff like mini games as an option to pre set layout or something in apartments, to give us a reason to even bother spending any time there. like if a friend comes over you can play pool at your pool table.

I know this sounds REALLY bad, but this is where PS Home out scores GTA. You don't just have 2 non unique places to live like in GTA, but rather I think a least 20-30+ home/apartment interiors that are completely unique and detailed, one is even on a yacht. There is a choice. Also there are club houses (or whatever they are called) which is a place for all your club to hangout in. A feature like this would be great for Crews in GTA to have a Crew House/HQ. 

Furthermore there is apartment customisation which allows you to change the flooring, add mats, add chairs/tables, add TV's, add picture frames, add even pinball machines. You name it you could add it. I really don't know why R* didn't include this feature from launch, it surely would have increased their crap card sales as they could charge for each extra item you put in your apartment. 

Yeah I agree with you to an extent, although its been YEARS since ive look at PSHome. But something like ten different home styles, with another ten layouts or options for certain rooms (big screen tv, bar area, pool table). Not looking for a full on sims style editor. Just some variety.

Separate note, which is not guna happen, having a home on a yacht would be awesome

tfroam
  • tfroam

Snipers are pussies who usually suck at close combat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:38 PM Edited by tfroam, 01 August 2014 - 03:39 PM.

Yeah I agree with you to an extent, although its been YEARS since ive look at PSHome. But something like ten different home styles, with another ten layouts or options for certain rooms (big screen tv, bar area, pool table). Not looking for a full on sims style editor. Just some variety.

Separate note, which is not guna happen, having a home on a yacht would be awesome

Yeah I wouldn't expect a full on sims editor either, but variety is the key and that is what R* haven't delivered yet. 

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

Bump

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

This should be emailed to GTA Online group.  It's not a new idea but if we keep hammering this home they may get a way we can buy it online with... ahem... cash cards.  lol

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

Bump

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

This should be emailed to GTA Online group.  It's not a new idea but if we keep hammering this home they may get a way we can buy it online with... ahem... cash cards.  lol

Sorry to derail the topic but, when are you getting on XBOX again?

OT: I would really like the ability to add vinyls to cars to give it a street racer feel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users