Do people care about KDR?

175 replies to this topic
TWOGUN
  • TWOGUN

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:55 AM

I got myself to a 3.04 using the buzzard .
f*ck yo couch

XIantonioIX
  • XIantonioIX

(Ragefull Gamer)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:13 AM

i care about my kd because im always working on it and since i got 6,500 kills over deaths theres no point on stopping if you kill me i kill you 10xs more if i kill you then i kill you ill just go in passive mode if theres more than two ppl ganging up on me or someone has a tank or a lazer so i wont get unwanted deaths

scaldy78
  • scaldy78

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:51 AM

I pay attention to my K/D/R but I don't really obsess or go into passive to protect it or use cheese ball tactics to inflate it. Passive mode is pretty lame in my opinion and takes away excitement. When I first noticed I was at .65, and I've gotten it up to its current .78. Which is cool cause I was shooting to get it up to at least .8. In Deathmatches I do pretty well and generally have a positive K/D. Is there a way to check this?

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

2 guys overwhelm me and my friend at vinewood sign when i attempted to get beer hat ( though it's glitched ) . they're aproximated same level as AlexSniperBullet ( when i search his nickname , he's appeared as guest at youtube but i can't recall exact his nickname )

i told them i would mind if i killspawned because i mind for cash in that time

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:28 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 01 September 2014 - 10:30 AM.

they're aproximated same level as AlexSniperBullet

Wtf?  Why say that?  Are you going to ask for validation next?

OT: I don't care about KD ratio.  Mine's been hovering around 3 for ages now, but it's gone down to about 2.75 just over the weekend.  I've been doing lots of other things and not interested in killing people, even when they've killed me.  There was 1 guy in a jet that was hassling the whole lobby so I bad mouthed him over text messages so he'd concentrate on me and drew him away from the city, up to the top of the map.  He left everyone else alone and I think it was about 15-0 when it stopped.  So, no, I don't care (clearly).

I like that it's a decent number, but I'm not going out of my way to make it so (number 1).

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:36 AM

f*ck something called KD in a game like this. I don't even care about it in DMs.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

I just want it to be over 1.00, both in Free Mode and DMs/TDMs.

• Pastry likes this

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

I just want it to be over 1.00, both in Free Mode and DMs/TDMs.

I only start caring and going on Lazer rampages when it drops below 1.00 it's unexeptable.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:58 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 01 September 2014 - 11:59 AM.

OT: I don't care about KD ratio.  Mine's been hovering around 3 for ages now, but it's gone down to about 2.75 just over the weekend.  I've been doing lots of other things and not interested in killing people, even when they've killed me.  There was 1 guy in a jet that was hassling the whole lobby so I bad mouthed him over text messages so he'd concentrate on me and drew him away from the city, up to the top of the map.  He left everyone else alone and I think it was about 15-0 when it stopped.  So, no, I don't care (clearly).

I like that it's a decent number, but I'm not going out of my way to make it so (number 1).

i mean his skill is par as Alex , not his actual character's lv . first time he kill me with rotor blades when i'm near green spot 

that's guy is happy trigger finger , even aggresively waiting for me come out from my passive mode and capable heavily damaging my jet when in few month ago & during 1.15 . also because alex is known as his fearsome reputation

but i won't rage unlike kids

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:21 PM

i mean his skill is par as Alex , not his actual character's lv . first time he kill me with rotor blades when i'm near green spot 

that's guy is happy trigger finger , even aggresively waiting for me come out from my passive mode and capable heavily damaging my jet when in few month ago & during 1.15 . also because alex is known as his fearsome reputation

I don't know what the hell you've been smoking but the only reputation Alex has around here is one for spamming the forum and being a whiney bitch.  He is not even vaguely considered fearsome by anyone.

You're either his puppy account, his boyfriend or a stalker.

• Pastry and ~TKP~ like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:38 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 01 September 2014 - 01:40 PM.

I don't know what the hell you've been smoking but the only reputation Alex has around here is one for spamming the forum and being a whiney bitch.  He is not even vaguely considered fearsome by anyone.

i'm not some sort of '' puppy account '' . i'm liking him just as because he knows '' fairies '' like choppers and franceska , that's why i'm loyal to him

yeah , of course he's spam , but this doesn't means refering to his rep at forum though

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:48 PM

i'm not some sort of '' puppy account '' . i'm liking him just as because he knows '' fairies '' like choppers and franceska , that's why i'm loyal to him

yeah , of course he's spam , but this doesn't means refering to his rep at forum though

I'll drop it now.  I'm not trying to start anything with you, and mean nothing personal.  I was just flabbergasted to see someone refer to him as fearsome.  That's just hilarious :D

Skeever
  • Skeever

The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

I frankly don't care about the K/D ratio of myself or others, nope. I've even stopped caring about it in competitive first-person shooter games.

DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:41 PM

Not really. My KDR is 1.31 I think maybe higher. I deathmatch a lot on free aim servers and try to keep it positive but if it were to go negative I wouldn't really give a f*ck.

Known for his 'fearsome' reputation. How does one be fearsome in a video game? Please explain.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

i care about my kd because im always working on it and since i got 6,500 kills over deaths theres no point on stopping if you kill me i kill you 10xs more if i kill you then i kill you ill just go in passive mode if theres more than two ppl ganging up on me or someone has a tank or a lazer so i wont get unwanted deaths

Impressive. You should be in MLG GTA.
  • Pastry likes this

DDP73
  • DDP73

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:06 AM

For my sins of hating assisted aim, I went into a mission where the host had it on and now I can't turn the damned thing off. :( 

Queen
  • Queen

Vote For The Champion

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:26 AM

It's been said in the past but I really wish there was a separate KDR for deathmatches.  It really is useless during free roam, especially if you just like to shoot the breeze and fool around.

Chloroform
  • Chloroform

Smell this

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:30 AM

The only ones that care about that sh*t are cod players. I don't know what mine is nor do I care. I'm sure its low since I let my friends rank up strength, weapon awards, etc. That's all that matters to me that I help people out and not my "kd"

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:42 AM

Been playing since day one. I never cared about kd because I felt it was all about having fun, which usually meant falling from something, or dieing in a street battle learning the combat mechanics(without tanks). I also died alot building my crew(be too friendly)

As of July my kd was a steady .85 with almost 400 more deaths than kills. Also my rank was 150. I looked at as a challenge. Could I overcome this setback? COULD I KEEP FROM DIEING?

As of today its .92 with 216 kills to go. Its a give and take, but ive become a much better killer by taking it "personal". Im still a cool guy, but I take the game more serious, and get a new since of enjoyment in freeroam showing and proving

I got my eye on you

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:51 AM

I got myself to a 3.04 using the buzzard .
f*ck yo couch

I went from 2.something to 4.2 using the buzzard. Fvck yo buzzard nigggggaa

Elsy
  • Elsy

War never changes...

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:57 AM

Its not the KDR I care about. I just hate dying what so ever - doesn't matter what game it is. :)

rodneyclint
  • rodneyclint

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:08 AM

lol didn't even know we had this here ratio. Where exactly does one check this? Stats I'm assuming, but I've been thru that, guess it got overlooked.

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

President of the Catholic Basterds MC

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:19 AM

If it was for Deathmatches and other competitive game modes then yes I would; but seeing as most attribute it to free roam, which is based more on how much of a sneaky feck you are rather than actual skill, I couldn't give three sh*tes about it. 

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:01 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 02 September 2014 - 08:02 AM.

Not really. My KDR is 1.31 I think maybe higher. I deathmatch a lot on free aim servers and try to keep it positive but if it were to go negative I wouldn't really give a f*ck.

Known for his 'fearsome' reputation. How does one be fearsome in a video game? Please explain.

i found him on youtube with sniper kills montage , he even invite me to free-aim lobby , which full of skilled player overwhelm me 

my aiming is bad compared the one assaulted me and Alex ( even if i try to adjust my aim sensitivity ) . i think i'm only good at long range while free-aim

ppl hates him on the vids comment , proably alex is an OP troll 

Smokemadhaze
  • Smokemadhaze

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:07 AM Edited by Smokemadhaze, 02 September 2014 - 08:08 AM.

My k/d is 21.34 It used to be 30+ but I stopped caring a loooong time ago. All it does is bring negative attention. Everyone thinks im hacking looool.

1DrfL
  • 1DrfL

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

I've become kind of a drama queen about dying and being killed and that's pushed it above 3 by default. Also playing TDM I prefer to actually contribute something to my team so I've always kept watch of it in that sense

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users