Quantcast

» «
Photo

The most revolutionary gta

60 replies to this topic

Poll: The most revolutionary gta (90 member(s) have cast votes)

what gta game is the most revolutionary?

1. Gta 1 (4 votes [3.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.88%

2. Gta 2 (1 votes [0.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.97%

3. Gta 3 (51 votes [49.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 49.51%

4. Gta vice city (4 votes [3.88%] - View)

5. Gta San andreas (22 votes [21.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.36%

6. Gta 4 (17 votes [16.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.50%

7. Gta 5 (4 votes [3.88%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote
BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:53 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 06 August 2014 - 11:01 AM.

The whole point of my original comment where I replied to Blood was simply to explain that GTA wasn't the first thing to exists in the universe

It wasn't. But it was the first game of this kind. Super Mario Bros. wasn't the first game in the universe. However it has changed gaming industry completely and has defined further platform games. It was an important milestone. Same thing about GTA, after it's release we've got more and more sandbox games every year. GTA series emphasised the importance of the open world saturated with side content in modern games. There aren't many games that have influenced almost entire gaming industry and have changed something, set new direction. For me these are Super Mario Bros. (platformers popularity), Wolfenstein 3D (the beginning of FPS games), Quake 3 (full 3d graphics), Half-life 2 (realistic physics) and GTA (popularity of open world and sandbox games has increased significantly) :)
I couldnt agree (100%) more with this,great words bro :^:

@Dope
since when did i say the world wont exist without GTA? :lol: lol i think you taking my words too far out of context of what is being said,and before you make yourself look stupid,did you even watch the vid i posted like 2 pages ago? i guess NO,so just stop cus that why i never replied to you until now ;)
  • the ironic one likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users