» «

Balancing out levels

10 replies to this topic
  • The_One_And_Only

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:18 AM

Your typical GTA Online server has lots of different ranked people on it, right? In my opinion, it seems as if the higher ranked people have too much of an advantage. I think that people should be able to join a server with people with similar levels to theirs, to keep it more fair. Let me know what you think of this.

• xXRobbie98Xx likes this

• piko

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

Think you're on wrong forum..

• ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:03 AM

Moved to Online Forum

• SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:08 AM

Great idea. Except for the part where that would separate lobbies even more and make lobbies even more dead
  • Defender1904 likes this

• CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:06 AM

I say suck it up buttercup.

• Defender1904 likes this

• Miauuu5_7

Los Viruz Antrax

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:12 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 01 August 2014 - 11:50 AM.

I don't got a problem with it. Some low rank lvl players come on and try kill higher ranked lvl players or the players with psycho red dots (@ any ranked lvl) which is why it's not a big deal on low-high ranked lvl players mixing in sessions.

Butthing that I dislike is-
The tanks should be fk'd off or priced @ 50mil. I was in a helicopter just flying over the city and watching the drama below of players and some tank just kept rolling into groups f*cking up the fun to the point everyone left the session. Some players did have low ranks and robbing the 7-11 shops to rank up and unlock missions but old tanker just rolling in blow the building apart along with 5tar cop level doing little (no) damage to tank user.
Not been killed by a tank online but when I see one I go passive mode and wait for them to fk-off.
Not gaining a player kill from me that way! Best shoot out with me if you on foot, (high) copter flying, driving a car, riding (motor/pedal) bike or (any) track! Fking tank users are scared fairy bitches or maybe (buying) tank sent them plsyers broke pockets & now they can't afford ammo.

• Miauuu5_7

Los Viruz Antrax

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:43 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 01 August 2014 - 11:45 AM.

Most weapons (special box drops & Lester's features) unlock for everyone before you even reach RP LVL50.

The only items don't unlock are some cheesey shoes, clothing, heavy/heavy duty body armor, military attack helicopter, military tank, and a few wheel optional (heavy duty) weapons. I only wanna get RP lvl to unlock rocket launcher for survival mode and some missions (some joinable that higher lvl RP throw invites out which rocket launcher been good to have like they might have) and that's really it. I got most my cars, 12mil bank and house in desert + 500k apartment in the city. So I'm good.... & I don't want a pussified military attack buzzard or fking tank!

• DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• Portugal

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:01 PM

Lol, not my problem you cant handle a high level.
You should have bought the game when it was released, kid
  • KronicKapture likes this

• LoonySpangles

Psychosomatic Sociopath

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:07 PM

Tanks are already "nuked"....

Ordering tanks repetitively makes them spawn at the army airport base.

Also 2x RPG rockets seem to destroy tanks, well the tanks that I have been running around in since v1.15

• dreadluxx

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:27 AM

I think this is a bad idea.  Level has nothing to do with player skill, and now that low levels have access to a few AR's i think it makes it more fair than it's ever been.

• KronicKapture

Poon Lord

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

I think noobies should learn how to handle rutheless level 300's that kill everyone they see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users