Photo

What's your hurry?

75 replies to this topic
sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:00 PM

Or the first one to get there takes cover behind his PV. The second guy that was 5 seconds behind him speeds into the first guys PV, crushing him, then gets out and takes cover behind his own PV. Third guy comes hurtling down the road and crushes the second guy. So on and so on.

Lol, so often.

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

-: Pro Heister :-

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:12 PM Edited by sebcreed, 01 August 2014 - 01:13 PM.

Agreed op, There is a huge difference between doing missions with a crew/friends and mics then doing them with randoms. People have watched me countless times finnishing a mission solo because of the ''rush'' lol, I just hope they watch and learn a thing or two... Sometimes, just sometimes you get put with randoms that are like minded and then you can have a blast. Most of the friends I've made here on the forums are pretty awesome to play with though, so I play with randoms less and less.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:55 PM

Ain't nobody got time for lolly gagging, you think I'm doing these missions because I enjoy them?

Hell no, I've done them a thousand times before and they're boring as sh*t, I just want the money and/or RP.
  • Blingy, JOEsAGGRESSIVE and JetsRLove like this

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

I do that, well the go as fast as I can bit anyway.  Rarely ever die in a mission. I go fast because I want to get it over with and on o the next mission.  That and I have a pretty rock solid plan for almost all missions anyway.  Some of the recently changed missions I have yet to reformulate an attack method but if I play with randoms they usually don't get more than a kill each.  I just don't see the point in dragging it out, get the job done. 

I know what you mean about randoms going all Cockdiesel but at least they aren't slowing things down.  I really dont have a problem finishing after they all die off.

lingster
  • lingster

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

LEROY JENKINS!!!!!!

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

Those that do RR are the same - straight into the parking lot - people should know the way to go is NOT to activate the yellow marker until it's almost cleared inside. I get annoyed every time I see a random just get there as soon as they can rambo style only to get shot to hell 'player x has died' is what I know is going to pop up more or less immediately after seeing a notification seeing they've arrived at the parking lot.

• ten-a-penny and Mr Fyn666 like this

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

Excellent thread OP, you pretty much covered it.....

Frustrating as hell,  have been left behind a few times which leaves me thinking of ways I can grief the f*ckers that sped off in their "pretty" super cars....

Me, well I always take a 4 door on missions, usually the trusty Sultan, and always wait for the last player to move and give lift if needed. Hell, i always set my car to "everybody" so if I die it can still be used.....

• sebcreed likes this

tsoderstrum
  • tsoderstrum

Casual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

OMG this happened to me so many times last night, and it seemed more often than not it's a guy in a chrome super.  I was bored and just going on call to join random missions and this happened a half dozen times.  First guy runs to his chrome zentorno and plows through two other players to race to the building for RR.  I had my Granger and ran over and waited for everyone else to get in then drove over.  By the time we got there of course small d!ck timmy had already gotten killed twice trying to head straight in.  We completed the mission but come on.  It was kinda cool cause I started to feel like Jason Statham driving my team to the mission in my fully blacked out vehicle.

Thelankymidget
  • Thelankymidget

That one guy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

I'm in a mission now where someone just killed me just so he could deliver the bloody documents!

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

I play with people so I can get the sh*t done. Less time I have to take waiting for everybody to get their dicks back in their pants, more time I have to rake in money. I may play with Randoms, but I play for myself. Like i said, I really don't care about anybody Online. The moment we go back after the mission, I instantly put it on Passive so I can bank my money without those dickheads blowing me away. I've sat and waited for people to get in my car more than enough times, and majority of those times they just wait with you until they can spawn a vehicle, and then there you go; you've successfully wasted already a few minutes just dicking around. I know what i'm doing more than enough to handle a mission or two by myself, just extra bodies means if I can clean up majority of the enemies, I can just kick back and let them do what they need to do.

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

LEROY JENKINS!!!!!!

*LEEROY

1DrfL
  • 1DrfL

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

I admit I do enjoy spawning miles away from the objective and having an impromptu race on the way

• Lay likes this

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

Because I'm a swagbot and elite and I don't need you scrubs to help, which is why I waited in the lobby for 3 other people to join.  Not cause I needed the help. Because you get to spectate the awesomeness and be a witness to greatness.

• 1DrfL and Lay like this

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

Because I'm a swagbot and elite and I don't need you scrubs to help, which is why I waited in the lobby for 3 other people to join.  Not cause I needed the help. Because you get to spectate the awesomeness and be a witness to greatness.

This.

• Mr.Smith187 likes this

Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:59 PM Edited by Mr.Smith187, 01 August 2014 - 05:05 PM.

I agree with you completely OP, although I also feel it's not just about speed, but lack of communication as well. Such is the case when you have randoms working with each other, and not communicating with each other.

... and then there are the trolls, who's only intent is to throw the mission by killing whoever it is about to deliver the document, or the trailer, or kill the target, etc... I've been a victim of said troll once or twice.

But then, even if you DO get on the mic and communicate with randoms, do you think it's gonna be any better? Everybody wants to be a leader, so the only difference is that you get earf*cked while players still act chaotically... there are exceptions where randoms have come together to pull it of as an organized group, but it's rare...

I'm guilty of the same actions, which is one reason I either roll solo or run a mission with a friend; so we can be organized, and get it done tactfully, not chaotically.

• Blingy likes this

Cheese and Fries
  • Cheese and Fries

and Bacon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

I admit I do enjoy spawning miles away from the objective and having an impromptu race on the way

At least it should be a reasonable distance. I've joined random RR's when we started on top of Mt. Chiliad and way far at the outskirts of Paleto Bay. Most of the time people just quit out of that mission  :/

• Blingy likes this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

People are just asses as of recently. Was driving to the mission, believe it was the one where you deliever a boat to Trevor, that's at the far north of the map, and I sped past this guy in his sports car or whatever. Didn't bump him. Wasn't trying to prove anything. Right before I pass him, he slams his car, which was on the other side of the road, into my bumper and sends me into the guard rail. 

Just to get there first... now, of course, he did end up dieing first...

...via me slamming my car into his car that he was covering behind on top of the hill, as he was sniping people and laughing as his body went flying over the enemies, getting shot in mid-air.

Oh, that was funny.

• ten-a-penny likes this

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:57 PM

I also prefer doing missions slowly but effectively.If I play with someone who doesn´t have a vehicle with them I give them a ride,if someone has a slower vehicle I try to match their speed so they can follow me,but in missions with multiple players even if I and someone else take things slow,there is almost always at least one person who jumps in a super car,arrives to the location first,gets shot more than a shooting range target and if they survive until all the enemies are dead,they blow up the objective,so that causes everyone to try to outrun the speed freak to prevent him from screwing up.That´s why I rarely do missions with randoms anymore,I rather do them with my crew members or by myself(especially since some random moron killed me once just so he can be the one who delivers the documents to Madrazo).

tsoderstrum
  • tsoderstrum

Casual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

On the topic of speed why do the people with the fastest cars not know how to drive.  If I got a R* dollar for everytime I was trying to keep up with a zentorno in my granger or sandking and watched them bounce off cars and poles and trees I'd get more than the mission payout.  I mean I'm not perfect I crash too but they drive like their left analog stick is broken.

• ten-a-penny likes this

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:11 PM

Because I'm LEROY LENKINS/RAMBO and because I don't play with randoms.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

lol haven't heard that name in a while.

• JetsRLove likes this

Orra
  • Orra

The Mother f*cker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

Because some of these idiots seriously think they're Rambo.

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

I'm in a four-door about 99 percent of the time, and I'll wait for guys unless it's a mission where I figure everybody being in a separate car is the best idea, like Trash Talk.

It blows my mind that after all this time, people are still blowing up the documents car in Rooftop. Don't empty every bullet from your SMG or AP pistol into it and you'll generally be OK. If more than one person is going after the guy in cars, have one try to run him off the road and one shoot. If someone's near me pursuing the car, I quit firing because I know they won't.

Besides, even if you don't catch him, all you have to do is kill four or five guys at that building and the case is yours. No excuse for failing this mission, except it glitching.

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

Usually it's my bike getting stolen by somebody then me being left behind at the mission start :(

Maybe I should stop driving my classic black sovereign and drive a chrome zentorno instead :/

Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

Usually it's my bike getting stolen by somebody then me being left behind at the mission start :(

Maybe I should stop driving my classic black sovereign and drive a chrome zentorno instead :/

Maybe you should set your vehicle access to "nobody"  :^:

G o d
  • G o d

The 1%

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

to be #1

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

I think it may be due to the fact unfortunately players mistakenly join the mission "Rooftop Rumble" when they were ACTUALLY looking for

ROOFTOP TROUBLE

16gmjkj.jpg
  • Mr.Smith187 likes this

Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

I think it may be due to the fact unfortunately players mistakenly join the mission "Rooftop Rumble" when they were ACTUALLY looking for

ROOFTOP TROUBLE

16gmjkj.jpg

I would playlist the hell out of this. Double RP weekend!

• RoyalRedXIII likes this

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

"HEY DALLAS! FOLLOW ME!"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:57 PM

I do it because I go into a mission to get it done as fast as possible and move on to the next round for more xp and cash, strictly business. Unless I see things like 3 cars and 4 players, I'm not chauffering your ass to the objective because you're too lazy to drive.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

It impresses ladies, of course.

If you're out with a woman, ranting about your videogame prowess and you happen to mention your fastest Rooftop Rumble time is 12 minutes... that girl is just going to stand up and leave. Her ovaries are only interested in studs who can finish in under ten minutes. You're going to be sitting there alone, crying into your soufflé, because you wanted to wait for backup.

True story, no foolin'.

I'm given to understand that most ladies in fact do not appreciate a man who finishes in under 10 minutes...

Sorry - couldn't resist. ;)

luisniko
  • luisniko

McWendy's Fried Chicken

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:12 AM

I always wait for people.

But most of them are just being competitive in a cooperative session, which is dumb, I must say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users