Photo

Will we see a Lazer nerf?

151 replies to this topic
SimpleJack_420
  • SimpleJack_420

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:06 PM Edited by SimpleJack_420, 02 August 2014 - 10:25 PM.

I've already made a post on how OP the jets are, but, If R* at least adds some type of anti air weapon I think ppl wouldn't complain so much. You guys can say use the heavy sniper all you want, IF you do hit his jet and get it smoking, all he'll do is run back to the base for another. Really solved that problem huh? Also I like flying the buzzard solo, its more of a challenge to kill others with and they have a HUGE chance of killing you (not just getting your heli smoking and u running for another like with the jets). But when the jets roll through im pretty much done for if its a decent pilot. One strife with those OP explosive rounds and my heli is toast. I wouldn't mind it if they were just regular rounds becausethat way that'll actually have to hit your heli/vehicle more than once to destroy you. I think the Buzzard is a good air vehicle if you want to kill ground targets like ppl running or driving cars, and you give your opponent a fare shot at countering you without the help of others or without them having to go get the vehicle your using. But thats just my opinion, nothing more.

SimpleJack_420
  • SimpleJack_420

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:19 PM

Stop bitching and grab a sniper or get another jet, you guys are honestly so pitiful.

What if they wont let you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users