Is Passive Mode BROKEN?

66 replies to this topic
Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

Working as intended. It gives you an extra chance, it is not meant to be god mode. Freeroam is pvp, use PM intelligently or do your shopping etc in invite only.
  • TreFacTor likes this

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

All I fear is the discovery and indictment papers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:38 PM

People who regularly use passive mode are pussies. Not the good warm tight wet begging you to f*ck it pussy. I'm talking about the dried up loose flappy wouldn't touch it with somebody elses dick type of pussy.

Passive mode should put you at a disadvantage not give you the upper hand. There is nothing wrong with it as it is and boo f*cking hoo to you if you think there is.
  • Roronoa Zoro likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:15 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 03 August 2014 - 02:08 PM.

stay out of public sessions ....problem solved.

Is that even an option?

Also some people are just not interested in mindless deathmatching and have other stuff to do than looking over their shoulder for self-entitled griefers.
invite only or solo sessions...you are rarely forced into an open session if you use the proper options to be left alone.....stay out of public sessions if you don't want other people to kill you...the game has told you people this from day one but you continue to venture into the wild expecting the beast to let you travel through its lands unharmed....you're foolish and deserve your fate at the hands of the masses. Guard your grill knuckle up.

I'd be a bit more fine with the deathmatching in free roaming if I didn't have to aim with a controller. Hence why i mainly stick with PVE missions until the PC version is out.
Also tanks, heavily armed helicopters, jet? Screw this, fight like a man or GTFO my face. Not to mention sticky bomb spam. Ughh.

And no, the game has told me nothing, and if the game was how you convince yourself it should be, why is there a passive mode to begin with?
Self-entitlement right there. Just as I said.
I walk around in free roam sometimes for a half an hour at a time without a soul for miles around in a fully packed public session. I'm no badassmofo...I'm just not some pansie afraid that I'm going to get run over or shot...you see:

You were given a gun before you even get to downtown Los Santos.

After you're told to rob a store with some random person ( remember you can't play with friends or crew until you finish the tut or skip it), you are then told to visit an atm to bank your cash because other players can kill you and take it...the game warns you at every turn that others can kill you ( it never stops warning you) and yet you still venture into free roam...insult me if you will, I'm still smart enough to know how free roam works and am able to survive in it alone without the need to bitch on a forum about it. That's not self entitlement...that's the truth. Stay out of public sessions...your life will have less drama.

Btw I don't expect anyone to play the game my way...its the passive pussies that want everyone to play their way...thats entitlement...pot meet kettle.

The Algerian
  • The Algerian

Professional

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:27 PM Edited by The Algerian, 03 August 2014 - 12:33 PM.

Btw I don't expect anyone to play the game my way...its the passive pussies that want everyone to play their way...thats entitledment...pot meet kettle.

*Yawn*

This reply is really as predictable as it is dishonest.Not sure if you're only being dishonest with me or if it's with yourself too.

Friendly self-improvement advice: The worst thing you can do is trying to convince yourself with your own BS.

That being said, I think we're done here.

SirGoldenGecko
  • SirGoldenGecko

How to aim?

• Members
  • France

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:31 PM Edited by SirGoldenGecko, 03 August 2014 - 12:31 PM.

When you go on PASSIVE MODE, you still be killed by players who run over you or anything else.

If you were Rockstar, how would you fix Passive Mode?

I would ask you to buy yourself cash cards, then do nothing about it.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:33 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 03 August 2014 - 01:33 PM.

Btw I don't expect anyone to play the game my way...its the passive pussies that want everyone to play their way...thats entitledment...pot meet kettle.

*Yawn*
This reply is really as predictable as it is dishonest.Not sure if you're only being dishonest with me or if it's with yourself too.
Friendly self-improvement advice: The worst thing you can do is trying to convince yourself with your own BS.

I have no need to lie. I see you're out of snappy combacks and flawed logic so you resort to passive aggressiveness...just like in gtao...you're right I've rebutt your argument into nothing more than an adolescent tantrum, so we are done.

Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:59 PM

*Yawn*

Lol, why did you even bother typing this drivel? It adds nothing of value, and makes you look ignorant.
  • TreFacTor likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users