Money Messages Mod
This modification restores some early left behind code found in Grand Theft Auto III which had money amounts display in game after blowing up vehicles, picking up money, etc, just as it displayed in older GTA titles such as Grand Theft Auto and GTA2. The same code was left in Vice City too, so the modification re-enables this feature there aswell.
Money pop-ups will now show when:
- Picking up a money pickup (III/VC)
- Hitting a vehicle with another vehicle (III)
- Blowing up a vehicle (III)
- Destroying a police helicopter (III/VC)
Changes will take effect automatically.
Check modification's source code at GitHub!
Money for blowing up a car
Money picked up from a dead ped
As GTAGarage widget is gone for now:
Supported game versions
- GTA III 1.0 (all versions)
- GTA III 1.1 (all versions, including Steam version)
- GTA VC 1.0 (all versions)
- GTA VC 1.1 (all versions, including Steam version)
Special thanks to Vadim M. for bringing this beta feature to my attention, the mod wouldn't have been created without it.
Visit Vadim's YouTube channel:
As the following modification is open source, it's under the Silent's License. It means that the source code is for learning purposes, as all source code is. You may only use it for your own projects but NOT to recreate or build on the original work.