Photo

GTA:SA - Exhaust View Direction [ HELP ]

13 replies to this topic
EasyMan
  • EasyMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:50 PM

I have made as exhaust_ok vehicle part, but i have problem from front of the vehicle its not visible : ( pictures )

Maiby someone know hot to fix that, using some .asi or .cleo ?

Untitled_1.jpg

NORMAL :

image.jpg

1 cm. AWAY:

image.jpg

SIDE :

image.jpg

image.jpg

BACK :

image.jpg

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

Why did you make the chassis as exhaust_ok? :|

The exhaust_ok component normally appears only from rear view, so I think the game removes it to make it use less resources when you looking the car from front.

EasyMan
  • EasyMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

Why did you make the chassis as exhaust_ok? :|

The exhaust_ok component normally appears only from rear view, so I think the game removes it to make it use less resources when you looking the car from front.

...to make diference cabins, for one truck.

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:10 PM Edited by nyolc8, 31 July 2014 - 10:11 PM.

Just define other tune parts then. Maybe roof scoop, spoiler, or something? Those would be visible from any view

EasyMan
  • EasyMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

Just define other tune parts then. Maybe roof scoop, spoiler, or something? Those would be visible from any view

...maiby, but me point is, using : exhaust_ok - by default model, to remove the orginal truck cabin, and add anocher from transfenders, non of the other parts is replacement, only adding .

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

I made a flatbed/barracks mod and I made the bonnet az "boot_ok" to get reverse opening bonnet even in samp. And that truck having the same thing. The bonnet (which is the boot for the game engine) only appears from near view, if I get far away, it dissapears because the boot normally at the rear and the game unloads it. I don't think you can do anything about this. Try to define it as bumpers. But I think the same will happens with that too.

Aztecas_5
  • Aztecas_5

Vehicle Modder

• Feroci
  • Italy

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by Aztecas_5, 01 August 2014 - 09:04 PM.

Man that's strange because parts will render from any view.
If u look through perennial's boot window you will see the bonnet
When you go further you should see the part flickering and then it will show the chassis_vlo

EasyMan
  • EasyMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

Man that's strange because parts will render from any view.
If u look through perennial's boot window you will see the bonnet
When you go further you should see the part flickering and then it will show the chassis_vlo

I made a flatbed/barracks mod and I made the bonnet az "boot_ok" to get reverse opening bonnet even in samp. And that truck having the same thing. The bonnet (which is the boot for the game engine) only appears from near view, if I get far away, it dissapears because the boot normally at the rear and the game unloads it. I don't think you can do anything about this. Try to define it as bumpers. But I think the same will happens with that too.

...im not sure what your truck stuff has same with me problem.

chassis_vlo - is for model from big wiev range, and thes not a chassis_vlo problem, the problem is, that me truck chassis [cabin] is made as : exhaust_ok - and it is replaceble in transpenders garage, the stupid point is, that from front, exhaust_ok is not realy visible.

Aztecas_5
  • Aztecas_5

Vehicle Modder

• Feroci
  • Italy

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:55 PM

you mean that u can't see exhaust_ok from far away,right?

that's strange because:

PumpShot_zpsd5a30c30.jpgThe distance is much longer than yours  but i can see the exhaust_ok

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:24 PM

you mean that u can't see exhaust_ok from far away,right?

that's strange because:

PumpShot_zpsd5a30c30.jpgThe distance is much longer than yours  but i can see the exhaust_ok

If you re-look the first post, you'll see that the exhaust_ok not rendered from FRONT view. You looking from rear on your picture, so it appears from far too. Also my truck's boot getting rendered too from front view but from a specified distance. From a more far view, it dissapears.

Aztecas_5
  • Aztecas_5

Vehicle Modder

• Feroci
  • Italy

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

Sorry for this,can i look at your dff?

EasyMan
  • EasyMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Sorry for this,can i look at your dff?

...not mutch to see:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Aztecas_5
  • Aztecas_5

Vehicle Modder

• Feroci
  • Italy

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:35 PM Edited by Aztecas_5, 04 August 2014 - 07:36 PM.

okay,nyolc8 was right,actually you can't see rear parts from the front(the super gt is a great example as it has got a boot with a spoiler and you can see it disappearing)

i don't think that there's a solution since that's renderware engine and is old

sorry for the question:which program are u using to do this truck?blender?

EasyMan
  • EasyMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

okay,nyolc8 was right,actually you can't see rear parts from the front(the super gt is a great example as it has got a boot with a spoiler and you can see it disappearing)

i don't think that there's a solution since that's renderware engine and is old

sorry for the question:which program are u using to do this truck?blender?

...this is simple : zmodeler 2.2.5 - and truck is convert from : ETS2 - i have made a solution, since its based on SAMP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users