Photo

If u liked Electro Choc (pre dlc)...

4 replies to this topic
Ultravox
  • Ultravox

domo arigato shinse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:05 PM Edited by Ultravox, 30 July 2014 - 03:06 PM.

And were bummed when there wasn't a Kavinsky curated station in V...

Then heres a 24hr long spotify playlist of stuff similar to Kavinsky's style, and some other artists from electro choc (there was a little bit of an 80s vibe in parts IMO)

I can't speak for a lot of people here but that was the sh*t to listen to when racing in IV, I actually noticed I drove better listening to electro choc, versus other stations. Especially w/ "Testarossa"(sebastian remix)

anyway sorry if this isn't considered thread worthy

enjoy

• B Dawg and Mr.Scratch like this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

Oh nice one, thanks dude.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

I remember thinking about Kavinsky's cut station about a week or so ago. Then I got to thinking that Kavinsky faked it to promote one of his new albums.

• Mister Pink likes this

Ultravox
  • Ultravox

domo arigato shinse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:04 AM Edited by Ultravox, 01 August 2014 - 10:06 AM.

^ur welcome

I remember thinking about Kavinsky's cut station about a week or so ago. Then I got to thinking that Kavinsky faked it to promote one of his new albums.

hah yeah i was kinda thinking the same thing.. It would make sense. 

It'd probably be a much better station if he wasn't totally involved though, some artists out there make his stuff sound sorta cheap

GTAandStuff
  • GTAandStuff

Oh what a thread! WHAT A LOVELY THREAD!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:06 PM Edited by GTAandStuff, 29 January 2015 - 08:09 PM.

^ur welcome

hah yeah i was kinda thinking the same thing.. It would make sense. 

It'd probably be a much better station if he wasn't totally involved though, some artists out there make his stuff sound sorta cheap

Some of his tracks are pretty simplistic and a few just kinda boring. But I think his most popular ones have something that makes them memorable and enjoyable regardless so I still like him. Wayfarer is an extremely repetitive song, but I still enjoy it a lot for its adrenaline rush feel. I wonder when he'll release his next album.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users