Constantly getting called a hacker?!?

31 replies to this topic
Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

I was in this crazy deathmatch session yesterday and I had my buddy come in and back me up. Tghese were these people saying oh there is a very high ranked guy in here (I'm a level 424) and there was another rank 600. But anyway I started to have a gunfight with these guys in Blaine county and we kept killing each other. then one of them texted back saying 'I take that back you're pretty good' as one of them said I have no skill as I hacked to this level. Then I went back to the city where there was just red dots everywhere a few blocks away from the ammunation store near the highways that leads up to Blaine County.

My friend comes in and we start getting into gunfights doing pretty good until these two others start going after me and my friend. We start owning them and then after 5-10 mins they start calling me a hacker. Almost the entire lobby has left and its just 6 people in the room. Me and my friend keep killing them and they start killing us. These guys don't call me by my psn anymore. they just call me' hacker'. They start saying woah whenever i kill them and say I shoot through walls. If you guys have played IV then you may know what Corner shooting is. I used this technique against them and they started to call me hacker.  They would hide behind a wall and I would snipe their arm sticking out and they start saying 'he shooting me through a wall'. This was funny because there was actually a hacker in the lobby who had god mode. The two guys accusing me of hacking ignore the real hacker and start bashing on me. They get tanks and fail to kill me with it and they say ''Look the hacker is running''. Wow. They kept saying 'hacker level 424' and this and that.

There was a moment where other randoms came to the gunfight area and I took out all 6 people within 10 seconds. It was crazy. But damn what is wrong people these days?

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Los Demonios MC

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

People are idiots, they always have been

• lol232, Fearx--, ajdude1 and 2 others like this

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

s1ckmad3 peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

6 players within in 10 seconds?

Okay,, glitcher... Do you prefer that? LOL.. 

J/K... They are pissed because you were owning them. 

• Gantons Most Wanted, Fearx--, Xanbukka and 1 other like this

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

6 players within in 10 seconds?

Okay,, glitcher... Do you prefer that? LOL.. 

J/K... They are pissed because you were owning them. 

Yes actually. The whole lobby which was only about 7 players came in to one area and I minigunned both of them in the car and killed the guy that was calling me hacker and then killed two others that spawned immediately and kill another behind me.

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

Highly Jealous and immature players, who can't play, or shoot back as it seems...... 

• Fearx-- likes this

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

I'm noticing too, those I suspect that got to their level, in an (ill-gotten) fashion, are all looking over their shoulder now, they know their days are numbered. That deep unsaid knowing, compels them to attack, and name call, all they see as a threat, and or more legit then they.

Again, such a simple game, brings out all the human nature you can swing a bat at. lol.

:die:

• Fearx-- likes this

c0pkillr
  • c0pkillr

Mental State on Max!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

If you are better than other players in the lobby the only logical reason is because you are a hacker.  Not because of skill, experience etc. just hacking, lol.

The other day I was in a deathmatch and at the loading screen where you can see the other team/characters some squeaker on the mic started saying, "kick the hacker guy with the beer hat and bull mask'.  I just lol'd.

• Xanbukka likes this

DoctorAnus
  • DoctorAnus

Drifter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

Call me retarded but what is corner shooting?

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

Leaning against a wall, where it meets with another. Moving out just far enough to pop off your rounds, and cover back against the wall.  :r*:

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

Call me retarded but what is corner shooting?

• Xanbukka likes this

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

My bad,lol!  :die:

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

My bad,lol!  :die:

Basically you can see the enemy but they cant see you and on their screen you shot them through the wall. But it isn't a hack. Not many players know about this trick.

• Xanbukka likes this

Shmaf
  • Shmaf

The O.G.&Trac Mob'

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

Don't worry.It was happening to me too, thats the reason why I quit playing DM.Stupid kids yellin' in my headset, calling you a cheater just because you're better than they're...I even got reported and threatened:))

• Xanbukka likes this

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

I've considered reporting the (bad sports) myself...... but then again, wouldn't that constitute as "snitching"? 

I just try to ignore them. Eventually they will get tired of the same old same old drama filled escapade, and move on to another game.......  :panic:

Not to say, I won't over spend a little of my hard earned money, to send the merc. crew after a grief'er.

:santa:  

TheBhoys2011
  • TheBhoys2011

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

If you enjoy playing GTA online like me, play it almost every night, weekends and have played since release date its more than possible to be rank 1000 actually. The higher the rank you are the more RP you will receive also so once you get past level 120 you will actually level up rather quickly if you are active in jobs and NOT pissing around in freeroam like a little girl. 

I enjoy creating content and playing others content so this takes up a lot of my time online, I'm also involved in a very active crew  so all these elements combined and you level up all rather quickly. It all comes down to whether you have it in you to get involved and explore the game the way it should and is intended because there's more to GTA online than fast cars, rooftop fumble and f*cking around in freeroam doing sweet FA.

It really pisses me off that all these people that are CURIOUS don't have the intelligence to work this out thus coming to these forums bitching about higher ranked legitimate players who have spent days online NOT GRINDING but ENJOYING the game.

Exxon Valdez
  • Exxon Valdez

Asian bitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

I have been called hacker several times when I have raped people with the P-996 Lazer. 

But also bitch, whore, c*nt, cocksucker etc. It is probably aimed at my female character. 

• Red Lynx 23, Fearx-- and Shmaf like this

Forumflamegang50
  • Forumflamegang50

Ganton Menace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:26 PM Edited by Forumflamegang50, 01 August 2014 - 04:46 AM.

I'm only 180 something and people call me a hacker in DM a lot. Don't worry all they can do is report you, then rockstar investigates and sees nothing is wrong. 

• Red Lynx 23 and Fearx-- like this

Inked 1994
  • Inked 1994

InKeD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

I've been called a hacker before as well. Just immature peoples go to response when they're getting wrecked. You know, cause there's no way in hell you're just better at the game than them.

MercurySummer
  • MercurySummer

GTA Lifestyle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

Me too, I was with a friend in the "secret" tunnel, this kid was on the road above he was adamant we were invisible and because of that we were hackers. His constant warnings to the rest of the session were amusing "beware there are hackers here, I don't know how they are doing it but they are invisible, there here but not here" :L
  • Fearx--, ajdude1 and KronicKapture like this

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:31 PM

Corner shooting or otherwise corner popping, by me it's simply called corner glitching. R* managed to miss this pretty obvious mistake by not assigning 'safe zones' correctly to walls and other objects result being able to shoot through them by at least a feet. This could also be a byproduct/bug of the massively large map. In my opinion its an annoying piece of sh*t and combined with lagging you can appear being shot 2-4 feet behind a wall if you ran behind one (depends on net connection). This can't be intentionally in a game.

On the hacker story... well you better get used to it... it's easier to call us a hacker than beating in score. 

• Fearx-- likes this

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

I have been called hacker several times when I have raped people with the P-996 Lazer. 

But also bitch, whore, c*nt, cocksucker etc. It is probably aimed at my female character.

Killing people while hiding in a lazer doesn't mean you raped them. It's the same as people bragging about killing people with a tank. You aren't a hacker, but you are a c*nt.
  • KronicKapture likes this

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:00 AM

Corner shooting or otherwise corner popping, by me it's simply called corner glitching. R* managed to miss this pretty obvious mistake by not assigning 'safe zones' correctly to walls and other objects result being able to shoot through them by at least a feet. This could also be a byproduct/bug of the massively large map. In my opinion its an annoying piece of sh*t and combined with lagging you can appear being shot 2-4 feet behind a wall if you ran behind one (depends on net connection). This can't be intentionally in a game.

On the hacker story... well you better get used to it... it's easier to call us a hacker than beating in score. 

I don't know why but it works best with a mini gun and LMG. I think it's because of the way your character holds the gun when aiming (holding it lower than other guns) and as a result when your completely hidden behind a corner you aim and the shoulder camera shows more view of what's in front of the wall, thus being able to shoot through the wall and killing your opponent. Always get called a hacker for doing this and your the first person to know what Corner shooting is unlike others I have mentioned it to.

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:50 PM

People hate me because I'm awesome with a sniper rifle

I also have some truly rare vehicles but I'm no hacker. I've called a magician once or twice for a unique ride but that's all

da_guuch
  • da_guuch

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:26 PM

I get called f@ggot alot. Not in the game in real life. Probably cuz of all the sodomy.

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

1.) stop hacking
2.) mute other players

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

rofl soon i'm putting out a crew vs crew where after we were accused of cheating by delivering headshots. most epic rage i've ever heard haha

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

Sniped a guy as he was taking a corner at high speed and he started calling me a hacker.  I  msg'd him "nope.  not a hacker.  I just aimed for your face, that's all."

He went and got a tank after I sniped him a few more times.  People get really mad when you snipe them. 

I was just minding my own business and he sprayed me as I drove past.  What was I going to do?  Leave him alone?

FedoraTheExplora
  • FedoraTheExplora

"Crack that Whip!"

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:30 AM

I've been called a hacker countless times back in the day when tank sniping wasn't patched. I love hearing twankers yell that they got shot out of their pussy mobiles while I giggle like a 6th grade schoolgirl.

Spoiler

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

I don't know why but it works best with a mini gun and LMG. I think it's because of the way your character holds the gun when aiming (holding it lower than other guns) and as a result when your completely hidden behind a corner you aim and the shoulder camera shows more view of what's in front of the wall, thus being able to shoot through the wall and killing your opponent. Always get called a hacker for doing this and your the first person to know what Corner shooting is unlike others I have mentioned it to.

It's cause the camera isn't centered on your player and the bullets don't come from the barrel they come from the camera, it's off to the left so you see and shoot around the wall and he sees only wall. This and the fact that both players don't render on each others screens at the same time or distance and some players experience total game lag so they can't switch weapons or lock as quickly as normal and it takes way more bullets than normal to kill for some unknown reason while others in same session are not affected makes this a very unfair pvp game and why everyone thinks cheaters when it's just a sh*tty designed game.
  • Fearx-- likes this

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:17 PM Edited by Rwande, 01 August 2014 - 02:18 PM.

It's cause the camera isn't centered on your player and the bullets don't come from the barrel they come from the camera, it's off to the left so you see and shoot around the wall and he sees only wall. This and the fact that both players don't render on each others screens at the same time or distance and some players experience total game lag so they can't switch weapons or lock as quickly as normal and it takes way more bullets than normal to kill for some unknown reason while others in same session are not affected makes this a very unfair pvp game and why everyone thinks cheaters when it's just a sh*tty designed game.

"bullets don't come from the barrel they come from the camera, it's off to the left so you see and shoot around the wall and he sees only wall"

Jeesus f*ckin christ sometimes i seriously gotta think where this dose of stupidity popps into ppls mind...

'total game lag' is the generic lag experienced with slow internet connection or massive distance between two players (ie from 2 different continents). Downside of online gaming. Just to mention this effects only a fraction of gameplay time in DMs but as it's extremely annoying, feels a lot more than that.

If I experience considerable lag in an A List player he's the past.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users