Ferris Wheel question

2 replies to this topic
Jmak
  • Jmak

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

So its the summer break and its a kinda gloomy day so I thought I would play some gta. I boot up the game and I'm playing normally for about an hour, this is when I switch to franklin to go do some street races to get 100 % game completion. I hop in my car and start heading to los santos customs on the way I pass the maze bank building but I stop, not because I wanted to but because there was a giant meteor in the middle of the road. I had no idea what it was doing there or where it had come from but ignoring it, putting it up to rockstar playing a few tricks on people. after driving round it almost immediately there was a round white 'thing' lying on the floor. It looked like the Ferris wheel at del pero pier. it was hollow apart from a few spokes in the centre so I tried to jump into it only to find invisible walls around the outside. cars were glitching into it only to explode so I didn't fancy my chances on that option. After a while I died a couple of times yet upon returning from the hospital to the site they were still there. I thought maybe I hadn't given it enough time and I should leave and come back in a couple of hours see if it has de - spawned, I left to go to the pier to see the similarities between the round thing and the ferris wheel. I came back after a while and the stuff was still there. Cars were blowing up around it before but when I returned they had de - spawned so it wasn't that. I left it there and shut down the console feeling creeped out and curious as to what they are and how they got there.

If anyone could tell me what they are and how they got there it would be great and give me a piece of mind, thanks

Jmak

http://jmak14.imgur.com/all/

(links to pictures I took of the meteor and ferris wheel thing)  

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:18 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 30 July 2014 - 01:20 PM.

It seems you were playing online and your game glitched when you switched back to SP. 

Look here-->http://gtaforums.com...-legion-square/

By the way, your link doesn't work, you need to change your privacy settings in your Imgur account.

Jmak
  • Jmak

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

thanks for that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users