I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide [Bad Sport Observations]

102 replies to this topic
MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Unless I'm cruising with my mates in a closed crew session, I'm quite an aggressive player: mental stats always maxed out, >20 kills every session, setting traps, sniping, playing dirty with passive mode, using muggers, mercs and off-radar. Often I've got a tank parked near my sniping spot just to annihilate the entire crowd around. And yet I still never was in BS. I saw some videos about mayhem inside, which is OK to me, but intensity of glitchers is unacceptable at all. There is the video that influenced me the most: 

So, I'm kind of easy on PV's during rampage: no more than 5-10 per session and only if people are too close to me. And since I'm mainly sniping people, vehicles are my friends: they're visible beyond the max distance and I always know where to shoot for easy kill. 

You're such a badass. I guess Deathmatch is just too easy eh?

• Blingy, gizmonomono and FAT CURRY like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

Unless I'm cruising with my mates in a closed crew session, I'm quite an aggressive player: mental stats always maxed out, >20 kills every session, setting traps, sniping, playing dirty with passive mode, using muggers, mercs and off-radar. Often I've got a tank parked near my sniping spot just to annihilate the entire crowd around. And yet I still never was in BS. I saw some videos about mayhem inside, which is OK to me, but intensity of glitchers is unacceptable at all. There is the video that influenced me the most: 

So, I'm kind of easy on PV's during rampage: no more than 5-10 per session and only if people are too close to me. And since I'm mainly sniping people, vehicles are my friends: they're visible beyond the max distance and I always know where to shoot for easy kill. 

You're such a badass. I guess Deathmatch is just too easy eh?

Well, I don't like DMs. Tried, but they're similar to MP3 and too narrowed down to the map. It's more interesting to use entire map as a DM. 

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

I've heard about all that in the OP before. That's why I do all I can to avoid being dropped in the BS lobbies

March 10th
  • March 10th

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

Ive been in bad sport for 1month and still have 22 days left. Smh. All i see is hackers, (god mode)., invincible car glitch. Tank noobs. And its every man for himself in there.
  • ls_stories likes this

Snake_Pliskin79
  • Snake_Pliskin79

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

-snip-

Every one who gets sent there thinks that. You're just poor innocent victims getting picked on wah wah wah
have you read my post you would know that im not playing the "victim" card.

even know im victim of the system, i get punished for playing the game like R* taught me for the past 17 years.
Says he's not playing the victim card and then calls himself a victim of the system. Lol
  • Blingy, SmokeDat, gizmonomono and 1 other like this

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

Too many gorillas going "Hurr ni**er go suck a dick i fuked ur mom lolol."
  • SmokeDat likes this

Plum Tomato
  • Plum Tomato

Be gentle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:30 PM

When the game first came out, yes. We all thought it was a joke because that's the kind of thing GTA is known for. Now we know better not to play sticky pv tag with real life friends because Rockstar frown upon mates having their own fun.

So you can't blow up regular cars, they have to be PV's?

I never thought it was a joke. They clearly stated that they have a cheater pool.

When we died we just called the mechanic and got it delivered, plus they were faster cars. This all happened at the start when we didn't know what bad sport was. And, blowing up cars of people you've known going on 15 years isn't cheating. So stopping us playing together was a dick move by Rockstar

Axl Rose
  • Axl Rose

Appetite For Illusion

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

Am I the only one who NEVER got into bad sport? Seriously Am I ?

ive never been in bad sport either and i have a day 1 character

• SmokeDat likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

When the game first came out, yes. We all thought it was a joke because that's the kind of thing GTA is known for. Now we know better not to play sticky pv tag with real life friends because Rockstar frown upon mates having their own fun.

I never thought it was a joke. They clearly stated that they have a cheater pool.

When we died we just called the mechanic and got it delivered, plus they were faster cars. This all happened at the start when we didn't know what bad sport was. And, blowing up cars of people you've known going on 15 years isn't cheating. So stopping us playing together was a dick move by Rockstar

How is it a dick move from Rockstar when they gave you a warning for every car you blew up? You mistaking it for a joke was your fault.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by BoJack Cognac, 30 July 2014 - 12:38 PM.

I was going to make a Bad Sport thread yesterday, but this one will suffice for what I had to say.

I never knew how untalented I actually was at GTA Online until I got put in Bad Sport a few days ago.

I am now averaging about 3 kills a session.

Playing for an hour.

Either I'm terrible, or players in Bad Sport are better than in normal lobbies.

That or they're all glitching and using mods.

Probably a bit of both.

But the people in there are mostly absolute tools, driving invincible Zentornos backwards into each other, shooting at one another for 20 minutes before both realizing they're both in indestructible cars.

Absolute morons. I didn't even play yesterday. I don't enjoy playing in Bad Sport lobbies.

Oh. And I deserve to be in Bad Sport.

Most people whine that it's unfair.

Nope. I'm where I belong for right now.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

How is it a dick move from Rockstar when they gave you a warning for every car you blew up? You mistaking it for a joke was your fault.

It's not a dick move but stupid game design. If I blow up a PV, it should simply respawn around the corner...

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

It's not a dick move but stupid game design. If I blow up a PV, it should simply respawn around the corner...

Why, so someone can blow it up again? It's a way to protect your personal vehicle.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

Why, so someone can blow it up again? It's a way to protect your personal vehicle.

Boo hoo.

If someone is repeatedly blowing up your virtual car, don't leave it on the street.

• A Maned Wolf and Plum Tomato like this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:44 PM

Boo hoo.

If someone is repeatedly blowing up your virtual car, don't leave it on the street.

What the f*ck dude? You just said you want it to spawn in the street? And I'm not the one complaining here.

• Blingy likes this

WinnaACM
  • WinnaACM

Angry Guy

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:44 PM

I became a bad sport in around December with all vehicles possible as PV and everybody having billions.

I blew up 7 pv's simultaneously with my tank because they garagecamped me.

In those days Bad sport lobbies were fun,Just plain all out warfare.

But nowadays ,u can blow up A LOT more PV's than back in the day.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

Boo hoo.

What the f*ck dude? You just said you want it to spawn in the street? And I'm not the one complaining here.

You are the one most definitely complaining, as always.

If you don't want your PV blown up by random players under the current system, or under my proposed system, then don't leave it parked in the middle of the road. If you just so happen to be driving it when it gets blown up, then learn to avoid such situations.

Duh?

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

If you don't want your PV blown up by random players under the current system, or under my proposed system, then don't leave it parked in the middle of the road. If you just so happen to be driving it when it gets blown up, then learn to avoid such situations.

Duh?

I never complain. I enjoy this game, and have absolutely no problems with it. Nor do I get my pv's destroyed. Maybe you should read all the posts up there before writing things that make no sense.

You said that pv's should spawn around the corner when destroyed, and then tell me that I shouldn't leave them in the streets. Way to go :^:

• Blingy likes this

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:01 PM Edited by 2281, 30 July 2014 - 01:02 PM.

Duh?

I never complain. I enjoy this game, and have absolutely no problems with it. Nor do I get my pv's destroyed. Maybe you should read all the posts up there before writing things that make no sense.

You said that pv's should spawn around the corner when destroyed, and then tell me that I shouldn't leave them in the streets. Way to go :^:

lol

Do you even read bruh?

If you don't get your PV's destroyed, then why are you even here? Derp.

Piecekeeper
  • Piecekeeper

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by Piecekeeper, 30 July 2014 - 02:26 PM.

If I play vehicular mayhem with one of my friends over Xbox Live, PVs are going to explode, wether intentionally or not.

I don't mean other people's PVs, I mean OUR PVs. If I hook up with 4-5 friends and we have a blast doing sticky bomb derbies at the quarry in private sessions so we don't bother people and we get separated and bad sported because of this, it's stupid. We are having fun blowing up eachother because we are friends and not randoms on the map. I know the guy, I drink beer with him on friday nights, I don't care if he blows my car up and he doesn't care if I blow his car up.

R* should not nanny the game like this. You should be able to tag other players as "friends" so you don't end up being separated from them if you don't want to. Or them blowing up your cars won't have them banned.

Having friends might be a peculiar concept to you, as is playing multiplayer games with other actual people and not in invite sessions where you don't actually invite anyone.

• A Maned Wolf, Inb4DDoS and Plum Tomato like this

Plum Tomato
  • Plum Tomato

Be gentle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

Yay someone understands! The game is over-restrictive in a lot of ways.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:32 PM

Am I the only one who NEVER got into bad sport? Seriously Am I ?

... still haven't been in bad sport. You gotta be a reeeeaaal dick to get in I guess. Exclusive club.

Here's my thoughts, and it's not anywhere near about "being a reeeeeaaal d!ck:"

• Blowing up cars adds credit to your Bad Sport level.
• A high-level Mental State adds credit to your BS level.
• Player's voting to kick you adds to your BS level. (more about this)
• Having a long-lasting, multi-star wanted level adds to BS level.
• Killing NPCs adds to BS.
• Killing cops adds to BS.

It's ironic because a day or two before I got my dunce cap, I received "$2000 for being a good sport."

However, after that, I went on a couple of "revenge" tears, decimating several other players who 
make it their mission to go after the "high level" players.

Recently, I was in a lobby with two other players. That's all - just the three of us.
I sent a mugger to one of them, across town. The hit was successful.
I then got a message telling me that "other players are voting to kick you from the session."
What the? For sending a mugger?

The way GTAO is designed, it makes every effort to actually impede entertainment, cause frustration,
and force users into a system where you must make the choice to grind/pay for GTA$ or glitch.

The in-game message about being "in Bad Sport until you are forgiven" pretty much sums it up.

• Blingy and A Maned Wolf like this

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

noodz for Harambe

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

Lol, as an average fighter pilot with ground attack duties in this game, I find myself destroying a sh*t load of cars in a single session without getting bad sport (silliest feature). I guess I'm lucky ;)

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Dude you'll get bad sported faster for backing out of jobs once they've started, and in most cases people leave the job because of trolls f*cking it up.

i know right???

hmmm lets see...ill either play a DM where my team left and its 2vs6 orrrrrrrr get stuck with the god moders in Bad Sport... decisions decisions....

• Steve likes this

DeployBlue
  • DeployBlue

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

Wait, lester, martin, ron, dom, NO ONE calls you!? I think I'm going to go blow up 100 PV's so that I am blessed with this gift!

• fw3 likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

Bwahahaha, you have a painted chrome, hunk of metal, with dollar sign rims and whitewalls...of course you should be in BS. :)

Smh.
  • fw3 likes this

Aby
  • Aby

★ Sexualizer ★

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

I got into bad sport months ago because my console had froze during a mission, and when I returned, I had the dunce cap.  Needless to say, I was incredibly annoyed.  The free roam lobbies were just complete madness, but I do remember a fight over a crate drop was pretty fun.  For like 30 minutes, it was just an all-out free for all at the race track, and the crate never even dropped.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

lol - Bad Sport is ridiculous. I'm sitting here, zoomed into the map, watching every single red dot's arrow facing one way, while they're going the other way.

Everywhere I look on the map, these blips are reversing into one another, resulting in no one dying. And it just repeats over and over and over and over.

It's all I see on this map right now.

Please save me from this lobby.

• NikkoCharger likes this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

Update. Decided to 1v1 some guy I found and got killed 5 times in a row. I thought I just sucked from far away and he was just getting the auto-lock before I was.

Nah. Realized he was in God Mode when he just let me shoot him for 20 seconds with the auto-shotgun.

• NikkoCharger likes this

Diani The Otter
  • Diani The Otter

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:22 PM

lol - Bad Sport is ridiculous. I'm sitting here, zoomed into the map, watching every single red dot's arrow facing one way, while they're going the other way.

Everywhere I look on the map, these blips are reversing into one another, resulting in no one dying. And it just repeats over and over and over and over.

It's all I see on this map right now.

I Iaughed pretty hard at this. Not trying to be a dick, it's just the way you put it.  The " please save me from this lobby"  is icing on the cake

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:26 PM

When I was being hunted by a group of players in personal vehicles, I decided to blow them all up. Naturally, this got me a bad sport warning, even though they attacked first. 

So, aren't I just despicable? The solo guy on a bicycle minding his own business who gets attacked by seven people in personal vehicles. I'm just the worst of the worst for blowing up those guys in self defense. Well, the game seems to think so.

According to the bad sport system, as long as those guys were in personal vehicles, i'm just a very bad griefer who terrorises the seven innocent people who killed me first and continued to hunt me.  

That is why this system is flawed. 

• Blingy, Grand Theft Amanda, Inb4DDoS and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users