Well, after blowing up yet another car trying to run me over while I was busy doing motorcycle stunts,
the powers-that-be decided it was time to throw me back into the Bad Sport lobbies for a while.
It's no big deal, but when the message, "You have been deemed a Bad Sport and must play in
Bad Sport lobbies with other players that are Bad Sports, until you are forgiven."
Until I am forgiven... Forgiven? Really. How droll.
While it doesn't bother me so much, but now that I've been there for a spell, there are some
unique observations I've made. I'd be curious to know what others have experienced in Bad Sport,
as well. What have you seen? How do you manage the time there? Why do you think it exists?
From my experience, here's what I've observed:
• Bad Sport players are definitely there for a good reason!
• God Mode is alive and well in BS.
• The ability to transport all over the map is a normal way of traveling for some.
• Content Creator objects can still be spawned everywhere you go.
• Whenever I get in a vehicle, I have to set it with a sticky bomb first... just in case.
• No amount of rolling can stop an invincible player from killing you.
• It's hard to avoid police cars driven by no one driving into you.
• A tank is actually your only friend in the game.
• You cannot blow up an invincible car, no matter how many rockets you fire at it.
• You CAN run over God mode players and trap them under a tank... unless they slide out.
• I've received no calls from Lester, Brucie, Martin, or anyone else.
• Muggers are useless.
• Bounties merely tickle other players.
• There are at least three new wall glitches I never knew existed.
• If a nude woman approaches you, in game, run away.
• Everyone is "going psycho" all the time.
• The voices on the mic make the same sound as sticking a DVD in your ears.
• and more.
So, again, I'd be interested to read other's experiences during their time in Bad Sport.
But for now, it's time for a little ZZ Top: