Photo

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide [Bad Sport Observations]

102 replies to this topic
fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

Well, after blowing up yet another car trying to run me over while I was busy doing motorcycle stunts,

the powers-that-be decided it was time to throw me back into the Bad Sport lobbies for a while.

It's no big deal, but when the message, "You have been deemed a Bad Sport and must play in 
Bad Sport lobbies with other players that are Bad Sports, until you are forgiven."

Until I am forgiven... Forgiven? Really. How droll.

While it doesn't bother me so much, but now that I've been there for a spell, there are some
unique observations I've made. I'd be curious to know what others have experienced in Bad Sport, 
as well. What have you seen? How do you manage the time there? Why do you think it exists?

0_0.jpg

From my experience, here's what I've observed:

• Bad Sport players are definitely there for a good reason!
• God Mode is alive and well in BS.
• The ability to transport all over the map is a normal way of traveling for some.
• Content Creator objects can still be spawned everywhere you go.
• Whenever I get in a vehicle, I have to set it with a sticky bomb first... just in case.
• No amount of rolling can stop an invincible player from killing you.
• It's hard to avoid police cars driven by no one driving into you.
• A tank is actually your only friend in the game.
• You cannot blow up an invincible car, no matter how many rockets you fire at it.

• You CAN run over God mode players and trap them under a tank... unless they slide out.
• I've received no calls from Lester, Brucie, Martin, or anyone else.
• Muggers are useless.
• Bounties merely tickle other players.
• There are at least three new wall glitches I never knew existed.
• If a nude woman approaches you, in game, run away. 
• Everyone is "going psycho" all the time.
• The voices on the mic make the same sound as sticking a DVD in your ears.
• and more.

So, again, I'd be interested to read other's experiences during their time in Bad Sport.

But for now, it's time for a little ZZ Top:

Cheers!

• Blingy, Gutslab, Ninja_Gear and 16 others like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:13 AM

Glad I just got banned instead.

Two days can't stop a Mayor! 

>: )

• Starscream_910 likes this

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:15 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 30 July 2014 - 07:19 AM.

Have fun OP. Don't forget the invincible Zentornos, they come by the dozens. Oh wait, you did mention lol. Serious note, there is no legit gameplay going on in there, my advice to you is to hide in a wall, learn how to make your car invincible, or resort to mods. I have a feeling if a patch comes out next week most of the invincibility glitches won't be fixed.

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:16 AM

I've never been in Bad Sport, and I intend to keep it that way. I hate regular players enough as it is, I couldn't stand the c*nts that no doubt infest Bad Sport.

• Cake* Games, DrewFly123, ArmorKingHunter and 3 others like this

TheEroticCherry
  • TheEroticCherry

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:17 AM Edited by Flicksy, 30 July 2014 - 07:18 AM.

"If a nude woman approaches you, in game, run away."

Lmao! Greatest thing I've  read all day. 

They tell you when you're sent to a bad lobby? Oh good, then I've never been in one. I hope to keep it that way

• GroundZero, Shaundi., robban and 8 others like this

Anger Personified
  • Anger Personified

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:20 AM

I dub the unforgiven.

Spoiler

OT: I personally think its bullsh*t that you get a f*cking warning for blowing up PV let alone thrown in bad sport. The whole thing is laughable. Rockstar needs to rework this feature.

• CarimboHanky and fw3 like this

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:22 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 30 July 2014 - 07:22 AM.

Dude you'll get bad sported faster for backing out of jobs once they've started, and in most cases people leave the job because of trolls f*cking it up.

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:23 AM

Does passive mode solve anything?
  • Lk41 likes this

GERM!
  • GERM!

@

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:24 AM

PRAYING FOR ALL MY LOST BRETHREN IN BAD SPORT
went there once and vowed to never return  :alien:

• Zito, Ishan826 and MrManBuz like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

welcome to the club mate!

in my book bad sport shouldnt exist in a game like this.

my first time was back in october, back then that place was full of people having some good time, this was during the early lsc bonanza, so everybody had a chradders!

i like that place so much that i wanted to back, but it was made so hard that i had to spend the next 3 months blowing up 20-30 PVs per day til i finally got back in february. by this time the place was empty, on top of that my timer got glitched, i was a bad sport for 51 days, thank god a glitch i discovered by accident allowed me to join regular lobbies.

i returned bad sport in may, june and as recent as a week ago i was in bad sport for a couple minutes. i have a method that allow me to escape bad sport within 5 minutes, so yeah.

like i always say bad sport is THE single worst feature ever implemented in this game.
  • GroundZero, Anger Personified, fw3 and 2 others like this

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:28 AM

Am I the only one who NEVER got into bad sport? Seriously Am I ?

• iStealthDeath, Cake* Games, Static and 6 others like this

TheEroticCherry
  • TheEroticCherry

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

welcome to the club mate!

in my book bad sport shouldnt exist in a game like this.

my first time was back in october, back then that place was full of people having some good time, this was during the early lsc bonanza, so everybody had a chradders!

i like that place so much that i wanted to back, but it was made so hard that i had to spend the next 3 months blowing up 20-30 PVs per day til i finally got back in february. by this time the place was empty, on top of that my timer got glitched, i was a bad sport for 51 days, thank god a glitch i discovered by accident allowed me to join regular lobbies.

i returned bad sport in may, june and as recent as a week ago i was in bad sport for a couple minutes. i have a method that allow me to escape bad sport within 5 minutes, so yeah.

like i always say bad sport is THE single worst feature ever implemented in this game.

Every one who gets sent there thinks that. You're just poor innocent victims getting picked on wah wah wah

I haven't

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

I dub the unforgiven.

Spoiler

OT: I personally think its bullsh*t that you get a f*cking warning for blowing up PV let alone thrown in bad sport. The whole thing is laughable. Rockstar needs to rework this feature.

Like for a great choice of music! (im a huge metallica fan)

back on topic, the logic behind bad sport is so bad that makes no sense.

why i get punished when im actually paying the insurance?

heck, why bad sport for destroying cars in a game that allow to own a tank?!!!

f*ck BS should get removed but since that wont happen, make bad sport apply only if you dont have money to pay insurance.
  • Anger Personified, Jerome, fw3 and 3 others like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:40 AM

-snip-

Every one who gets sent there thinks that. You're just poor innocent victims getting picked on wah wah wah

have you read my post you would know that im not playing the "victim" card.

even know im victim of the system, i get punished for playing the game like R* taught me for the past 17 years.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:41 AM

I've blown up dozens upon dozens of cars on a daily basis and have never been sent to a BS lobby or even been considered a dodgy player. I've come to the conclusion that the people who cry about being put in a BS lobby for blowing up a few cars are full of sh*t and got sent there for a valid reason.
  • Blingy, TreFacTor, GroundZero and 5 others like this

TheEroticCherry
  • TheEroticCherry

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:52 AM Edited by Flicksy, 30 July 2014 - 07:54 AM.

-snip-

even know im victim of the system, i get punished for playing the game like R* taught me for the past 17 years.

You were tought that killing AIs is fun. You were then tought that blowing up player VPs and whatever it else you've done is bad. You admitted to doing it purposely more than once. You're not a victim. clearly  you haven't learned a thing. I think people shouldn't be punished if they are defending themselves however I doubt the game could tell the difference so they didn't even try.

• ForcedFedSupra likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

-snip-

You were tought that killing AIs is fun. You were then tought that blowing up player VPs and whatever it else you've done is bad. You admitted to doing it purposely more than once. You're not a victim. clearly  you haven't learned a thing. I think people shouldn't be punished if they are defending themselves however I doubt the game could tell the difference so they didn't even try.

i wasnt killing AIs when i played in IV multiplayer, i was killing and blowing up people without any punishment, what makes V different? cash card?

sure im guilty of blowing up well over 3,000 PVs but like i said before, the fact im paying for you to have your car back for free, make this punishment a complete waste of coding!
  • StangOne50 likes this

TheEroticCherry
  • TheEroticCherry

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

-snip-

i wasnt killing AIs when i played in IV multiplayer, i was killing and blowing up people without any punishment, what makes V different? cash card?

sure im guilty of blowing up well over 3,000 PVs but like i said before, the fact im paying for you to have your car back for free, make this punishment a complete waste of coding!

4s  was and is crap. Common this isn't about cash cards, don't bring them into it. What's different is that we have our own cars now. In 4 it was grab what you can and go at it. 5 we spend  thousands to  hundreds of thousands to buy cars. True. Let me ask you this. How would you stop people from destroying others cars? With money glitching  people who do it aren't exactly losing out on anything.

• Der Fahrer likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:32 AM Edited by TreFacTor, 30 July 2014 - 10:37 AM.

Nope and I blow up any super I come across since day 1... Play for hours a day, have been banned for 30 days in Jan...and still haven't been in bad sport. You gotta be a reeeeaaal dick to get in I guess. Exclusive club.

Come to think about it only one person I know got put in and he tried to get there...and vowed never to go back.
  • TheEroticCherry likes this

TexasKilldozer
  • TexasKilldozer

Los Santos Golf Pro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:38 AM

Just a word of friendly advice: Next time you're looking to do stunt jumps on your motorcycle, you might want to think about a solo session or invite-only session.

• Conker64 and TheEroticCherry like this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

Prison changes a man.

Get out well fw3..
  • stonedpimpso and fw3 like this

1DrfL
  • 1DrfL

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

Shame to end up like this for refusing to be roadkill. 48 hours flies in though, just try not extend your stay or anything

Plum Tomato
  • Plum Tomato

Be gentle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:54 AM

I only went to bad sport when online first opened and it only took so much as a sneeze to get there. My friends and I had just unlocked stickies and played sticky demolition derbies with each other in invite only. We thought the warnings were just a joke before I got sent there. Didn't mind too much until I realised I couldn't interact with my friends at all. Stupid stupid system.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:58 AM

I only went to bad sport when online first opened and it only took so much as a sneeze to get there. My friends and I had just unlocked stickies and played sticky demolition derbies with each other in invite only. We thought the warnings were just a joke before I got sent there. Didn't mind too much until I realised I couldn't interact with my friends at all. Stupid stupid system.

You thought it was a joke, but it wasn't. So now the system is stupid?

• RowanSane likes this

Plum Tomato
  • Plum Tomato

Be gentle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:11 AM

When the game first came out, yes. We all thought it was a joke because that's the kind of thing GTA is known for. Now we know better not to play sticky pv tag with real life friends because Rockstar frown upon mates having their own fun.

• A Maned Wolf likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:15 AM Edited by 2281, 30 July 2014 - 11:16 AM.

:lol:

fw3 always has the best threads!

OT: While I've never come close to becoming a Bad Sport, this just goes to show what a stupid idea it was in the first place.

• fw3 likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

When the game first came out, yes. We all thought it was a joke because that's the kind of thing GTA is known for. Now we know better not to play sticky pv tag with real life friends because Rockstar frown upon mates having their own fun.

So you can't blow up regular cars, they have to be PV's?

I never thought it was a joke. They clearly stated that they have a cheater pool.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

Unless I'm cruising with my mates in a closed crew session, I'm quite an aggressive player: mental stats always maxed out, >20 kills every session, setting traps, sniping, playing dirty with passive mode, using muggers, mercs and off-radar. Often I've got a tank parked near my sniping spot just to annihilate the entire crowd around. And yet I still never was in BS. I saw some videos about mayhem inside, which is OK to me, but intensity of glitchers is unacceptable at all. There is the video that influenced me the most: 

So, I'm kind of easy on PV's during rampage: no more than 5-10 per session and only if people are too close to me. And since I'm mainly sniping people, vehicles are my friends: they're visible beyond the max distance and I always know where to shoot for easy kill. 

• iStealthDeath, Mottershead and TheEroticCherry like this

TeleportUppercutSpam
  • TeleportUppercutSpam

hehe *flex*

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

I'm almost always a dick to anyone who isn't a crew mate or a friend, but I've never been to BS.

• hei3enberg, fw3, Rendi82 and 2 others like this

Essolo
  • Essolo

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

I blow up 3-4 PV's a day & i haven't been bad sported since december lol.
  • TheEroticCherry likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users