Photo

VSC Toolbox

10 replies to this topic
XeClutch
  • XeClutch

Founder of Phantomware

• Feroci
  • Israel

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:00 PM Edited by XeClutch, 29 July 2014 - 07:04 PM.

I am in no way affiliated with the original creator of SCO Toolbox or XSC Toolbox.

What is this?

It is my edit of XSC ToolBox, this allows you to load your own AES Key which will allow compatibility with other GTA V Script Containers.

What are all of these different 'SC' files?

WSC = Windows Script Container (Windows OS)

DSC = Durango Script Container (Xbox One)

OSC = Orbis Script Container (Playstation 4)

XSC = Xenon Script Container (Xbox 360)

CSC = Cell Script Conatiner (Playstation 3)

What is a VSC file?

There is no such thing, the reason I named it 'VSC' is because: GTA V Script Container

How do I switch between platforms?

Open up 'Key Switcher.exe' and choose the platform you want.

Can I use this to save XSC or CSC files?

Nope, don't ask because I won't be adding it either.

Will you be adding support for future platforms?

Assuming all I need to do is update the encryption keys then yes.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#...YLfuySLSdF20llk

Spoiler
  • PingPang, Alvarez and h00k3d0nchr0n1cz like this

unknown modder
  • unknown modder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

This is pretty pointless as the current xsc toolbox only works for decrypted and decompressed xsc files(and csc) which is how libertyV extracts .*sc files

XeClutch
  • XeClutch

Founder of Phantomware

• Feroci
  • Israel

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:26 PM

This is pretty pointless as the current xsc toolbox only works for decrypted and decompressed xsc files(and csc) which is how libertyV extracts .*sc files

The current XSC Toolbox only supports XSC. Take a look at the source and you will find that it only decrypts using the Xbox Decryptor Key.

unknown modder
  • unknown modder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

The current XSC Toolbox only supports XSC. Take a look at the source and you will find that it only decrypts using the Xbox Decryptor Key.

I know that it contains a method for decrypting using xbox archive key, but that method is never called and was just something dragged over from sco toolbox with an xbox key hard-coded in there.

the only limitation you need to remove is the open file dialog to enable it to search for all *sc files

XeClutch
  • XeClutch

Founder of Phantomware

• Feroci
  • Israel

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

I know that it contains a method for decrypting using xbox archive key, but that method is never called and was just something dragged over from sco toolbox with an xbox key hard-coded in there.

the only limitation you need to remove is the open file dialog to enable it to search for all *sc files

It is called on startup.

0b7e8824f28a53b3cc4455628ed34082.png

Take a look at the code for the startup.

c1012a6561bea5b30c4e67c7bf28aaeb.png

Now take a look at the references.

aed21af8768d537caec907780e5a90ba.png

unknown modder
  • unknown modder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

It is called on startup.

I built a high level decompiler and low level editor for csc/xsc files. Trust me when i say the encryption keys is not needed if you use libertyV to export the files from the rpf(which is how xsc toolbox expects xsc files to be)

xsc tooblox was based on sco toolbox(essentially copied) then edited to work with xsc files, alot of the method from sco toolbox are not needed for xsc files, but scott(the guy who made xsc toolbox) decided to leave them in(and rename a few to say xsc for some reason) 

m3tal z_DKI
  • m3tal z_DKI

Gangsta

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:22 PM

Can you upload this in another site?

XeClutch
  • XeClutch

Founder of Phantomware

• Feroci
  • Israel

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

It is called on startup.

I built a high level decompiler and low level editor for csc/xsc files. Trust me when i say the encryption keys is not needed if you use libertyV to export the files from the rpf(which is how xsc toolbox expects xsc files to be)

xsc tooblox was based on sco toolbox(essentially copied) then edited to work with xsc files, alot of the method from sco toolbox are not needed for xsc files, but scott(the guy who made xsc toolbox) decided to leave them in(and rename a few to say xsc for some reason) 

With the original XSC Toolbox, if I try and open a CSC file and disassemble it in the code editor there are errors in the code, with this I don't get those errors.

Can you upload this in another site?

What's wrong with MEGA? I haven't had problems with it.

unknown modder
  • unknown modder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:33 PM

With the original XSC Toolbox, if I try and open a CSC file and disassemble it in the code editor there are errors in the code, with this I don't get those errors.

No errors with ecb2's mod menu and stock xsc toolboxcc62f3ebf8.png

XeClutch
  • XeClutch

Founder of Phantomware

• Feroci
  • Israel

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:11 AM

No errors with ecb2's mod menu and stock xsc toolboxcc62f3ebf8.png

Hmm, I must have had an older version or something, it wasn't working for me.

please_man2001
  • please_man2001

Crying

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

Hey the section is still new. don't destroy it. if you wanna coon around this is not the place for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users