Photo

XBOX 360 criminal role-play

374 replies to this topic
the 918 mafia
  • the 918 mafia

Tulsa Mafia Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by the 918 mafia, 29 July 2014 - 08:32 PM.

I like to build a network of mature online players for a criminal/police role-play. I want MC clubs, Street gangs, Mafia Family's, Cartels, and/or Criminal Syndicates.

Meaning I want online players to crew up (in online role-play) to establish relationships; both positive or negative, to build up the role-play stories. Basically we all need to play out the role/scene. I want to keep the role-play/stories going further meaning when each game starts we will play on what happen on the last session. we need to build on allies and rivals. If both criminal organization's are in the weed game; more likely you wont be friends since the other organization is taking money away from you. so be careful what you do or who you do business with...cause there is a reason why is called the game because they are more losers then winners in this line of work.
Rules:
No random killings. This is Simple to understand. justifiable killings are only acceptable in the role-play/stories.

Guns (for Criminals): All the pistols expect the AP, the Uzi, the short barrel shotgun, and the AK47. Sniper rifles are ok to use in the role-play if you are doing a deal or meeting and need back up to protect you. Cant just pull out the AK from thin air so go to the truck of your car and pull it out. cant switch from the pistol to Uzi either choose one stick with it. play it out.

Cars: No high end sports or supers. Multicar use is ok for the role-play if you use it for a deal or moving items but keep it simple when not working and have one car. If you run from the police in your car you crash bad enough or a good pit move the car is done your caught. If you get ahead of cops n you lose them understand now that the cops are now looking for that car so be careful.

Fear Factor: If somebody pulls out a gun on you while you are driving or doing a deal or working or attempting a kidnap; you cant pull out your gun you need to play out the role but on the flip side of that coin; if you are the one that pulled out the gun you cant just shoot them if they are playing out the role.

Mask: if you wear a mask during a scene (car jacking, kidnapping, etc ) you don't know they guy behind the mask. builds suspense.

Must have a mic.
No street racers: don't want people just trying to out drive each other or the cops. go do a race.

Radars Off but not for cops 

Cops are Cops. dress like one weathers its LSPD patrol, gang unit or FIB. you can either drive real police cars or a unmarked police car like a strainer or buffalo ( use cop horns )

Cops cant flip

Guns: first two pistols, SMG, Shotgun, and Carbine

Police should work together: investigations, wire taps, flip people, make deals, and Raids

If you are a dirty cop you can get caught by the good cops you play with so be careful.

so comment with gamer tags your ideas or suggestions. I'm here to listen, learn, and have fun.
I can start a lobby tonight just to get things moving and I will be able to break it down.

Send a message to The 918 mafia
and if anybody trying to help let me know as well

• PacinoEST19XX and MDNY like this

Smknugz918
  • Smknugz918

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

Sounds legit I'm in. Here my bio: He's a black male. Age 32. His name is Durante Jones. Born and raised in San Andreas. Small time drug dealer / car thief growing up. Just recently moved to Los Santos to make a name for myself. Specializing in grand theft auto, police evasion, get away driving and small arms work. Spends most of his time in the city, but only drives to the country to pick up shipments and do deals.
Gang relations with the Southside Ryder's

Bigmattlaflare415
  • Bigmattlaflare415

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:30 AM

Im down 

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:54 AM

I'm down for action. gta: zitoheartbeats

jdmricky94
  • jdmricky94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

I'm down to be the feds !
GT: jdmricky94

thegough
  • thegough

MnG Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

GT:MnG XxBiRmZxX
Bio:callum was born in birmingham england mom and dad was always high doing drugs callum had to look after himself t the age of 12 so he joined a local gang started drug dealing small after time he went up the pyramid at the age of 16 the gang was currently on top of there prime but got gready robbing other gangs like they couldent be touched and callum though that way to till everything changed one night a few of the boys from the gang
Went to rob a rival gang till it went all wrong they was waiting for us callums best mate got shot by a sawed off shotgun callum and the remaining of the boys got on a train and callum though he did not want this anymore the way callum has to live made him this way and its all he knows so that same night him and his mates got tickets to los santos
A fresh new start because callum blamed himself for the death of his best mate

Smknugz918
  • Smknugz918

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

Can everyone list there time zone so we can try to figure out the best times to start the lobby, please and thank you

thegough
  • thegough

MnG Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

Time zone:GMT (uk)

the 918 mafia
  • the 918 mafia

Tulsa Mafia Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:50 PM

Hell ya everybody let's keep posting keep networking once enough people are online together we will give it a go

Smknugz918
  • Smknugz918

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hey gough what's your bio for your role play character
  • OutermostStream likes this

thegough
  • thegough

MnG Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

I have already posted it

Smknugz918
  • Smknugz918

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:50 PM

Haha sorry I feel stupid now

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:54 PM

gt: LadySUPERIOR

Pacific time zone (US)

times I'm on: 7pm-9pm through work week, On all weekend

the 918 mafia
  • the 918 mafia

Tulsa Mafia Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

Alrite hell ya guys again thanks for posting we are good for tonight arould 7 or 8 I will message about 30 mins before so message the 918 mafia or lost p4r4dox n we going try a test run tonight

the 918 mafia
  • the 918 mafia

Tulsa Mafia Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

I'm going try n set for 8ish so send us a message n we will send invites n go from there

the 918 mafia
  • the 918 mafia

Tulsa Mafia Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:55 AM

About to start people message me

Bigmattlaflare415
  • Bigmattlaflare415

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:27 AM Edited by Bigmattlaflare415, 02 September 2014 - 03:54 AM.

Gt: Bigmattlaflare

Age 22

time zone West coast

Matt was born in south LS raised around gang violence of the families and ballas. After losing so many friends to the ballas and families Matt decided gang banging was not his thing. Matt started his drug organization in south LS.

zc625
  • zc625

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

I'm down. Gamertag is zc256

Papishackelford
  • Papishackelford

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:35 AM

GT: PapiShackelford

Age: 34- Francisco Abascal is a Spanish expatriate who moved to the United States with his dying father José Acosta in 1998. Not much is known of his time in Spain. Having to spend the majority of his time with his father in the nursing home, he applied for a job as custodian at the facility. In late 2000 he found himself a fugitive of the Spanish cartel: "Los Olvidados de España." Fearing for his life, he consulted retired CIA operative John Grosvenor as to his next move. He was told to become part of the witness protection program specializing particularly in gang related issues. He is now living under the radar in his Rockford Hills apartment and works as a wealthy arms dealer for "Los Intelectuales." He drives a wine red Sentinel or a Black Cavalcade and has had no recent run-ins with the law. Personality-wise he is cunning and charismatic.

Gene Parmesan
  • Gene Parmesan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:42 AM

GT: A tHiRsTy KiD
Timezone:MDT

Bio: Gene Parmesan is 40 year old American\Italian who moved from Italy to Los Santos at the age of 15 for a better life. Growing up he was a troubled teen and had many run ins with the law. Throughout his experiences he gained much respect for the law enforcement so much that he became a cop him self at the age of 20. Now Gene has a wife and two kids and is serving his 20th year on the force.

Smknugz918
  • Smknugz918

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

Good job to everybody last night that was a really good practice session. I myself will be changing my character a little bit this is smknugz918 new bio: Unnamed Driver, who lives in an Rockford drive, Los Santos apartment, works repairing cars and as a part-time movie double. Managed in both jobs by auto shop owner Simeon, the duo also provide a getaway driver service. With Simeon organizing the events, the Driver only gives criminals only 3 minutes to perpetrate robberies and reach his car. Neutral status, owns only one personal vehicle.

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

<p>Gonna be one tonight?</p>

L Pure Stylez L
  • L Pure Stylez L

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

Gt: l pure stylez l
Time zone: GMT

Bio: Marcus Tureel. A police detective that likes to cross the line between justice and prison time. Marcus likes to keep an eye on drug dealers, making them give him a cut for business protection. He runs a crack team of detectives who would take a bullet for each other (need people for this) some of the sh*t they do could land them some serious time, but he's the best cop on the force. They can't lose him.

Lost_Paradox
  • Lost_Paradox

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Hey guys sorry I couldn't join you all tonight, I hope to chat with you all today. 

If you need information about jumping in or rules message LOST P4R4DOX on xbox 360 and i'll get back to you as soon as possible

Gene Parmesan
  • Gene Parmesan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

People that are joining or have previously joined if you have not posted a bio for your character please do

the 918 mafia
  • the 918 mafia

Tulsa Mafia Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:18 PM

give me some time on the bio works crazy but just wanna say thanks again guys I think we really got something going here last night was fun a lot of potential here

gamer tag: The 918 mafia

Beanzo
  • Beanzo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:31 PM

GT: beenz0e

Timezone: Pacific Time(active 6pm and on)

Bio: Goes by the name Beanzo (Bean-Zo), name is unknown. 24 years of age with an undecided end. Ran away from Liberty City to Los Santos after murdering his foster parents at the age of 13, has been on the run ever since. Grew up on the streets of LS and soon realized how corrupt people and the system can be so he turned to a life of crime after realizing he wasn't going to make it working part time at Burger Shot. Started hanging out at local biker and mobster bars but didn't seem to find his place anywhere in the underworld. Eventually going on his own to do contract hits, muscle work, and extorting local business owners. Started dressing dapper and painting his face in clown make-up(NOT that juggalo sh*t)to not only disguise himself but also in respect to his idol The Joker. Known to be driving around in his old Albany Roosevelt with his orange Tommy gun on his passenger seat ready to pop some off. Unstable and good with a knife need someone gone call Beanzo.

Lost_Paradox
  • Lost_Paradox

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

Bio: Kazuhiro Okami was born in Vice City, it was there that at the young age of 15 he joined the triad's Yakuza, he quickly ascended the ranks by murdering the opposition he was a bomb waiting to go off. At the age of 22 the dragon head (top dog of the Yakuza) decided to send him to Los Santos to grow the Yakuza's power, Kaz while being a leader of this branch of Okami is still a friend to his members treating them like family rather then common crooks. Although he has been known to purchase lavish cars he can still be seen driving his Karin Sultan around the streets of Los Santos.

<<Leader of the Yakuza Okami gang in rp>> 

ItsFrostee!
  • ItsFrostee!

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:57 AM

Definitely in this, sounds amazing! XBOX360 GT: 'AidangoesRAWR'.

Character name: Unknown but commonly refered to as 'Frostee'. 'Atherton' is his surname.

Character age: 18. Birthday is 8th September.

Bio: 'Frostee' is an English teen from south London, he grew up there his whole childhood and teenage years. From the young age of roughly 10 he was involved in Gangs and criminality as a result of growing up in an area well known for it's poverty, crime, gangs and violence. He was properly assosicated with A gang at the age of 13, called 'Mks Finest' or well known as MK6. This what the area and street they were found in mostly. he grew up in this gang ranking up and becomes infamous until he turned 16, at that age he exploded with violence and became ruthless for money and reputation, causing gang wars, drug wars and a whole load of new and dangerous enemies. After a year of being targeted by everything, he decided it was enough and got together with the leaders of the gang he was still associated with, they discussed many options, however went with the original idea. They got guns, ammo, people and cars and took out as many enemies as possible during one night. Causing his close friend to get shot, twice, none fatal but ending the friend in hospital for a few days, when he came out he was stabbed almost instantly in a nearby estate and it was fatal. Just after the funeral Frostee was sent death threats, warnings and was shot at and chased by 3 local gangs and families of the victims of his massacre. Also, the police were on a manhunt for him, he got whatever he could including lots of money and left for a new start in the US. Landing him straight in Los Santos. Quickly he got a gun, lost a lot of money but rented out a small garage for him to stay in at La Mesa. he turned 18 and got himself up, forgetting about everything and living a normal life working legally until he found a friend, who later became someone distant who had him meet others, members of gangs, drug affiliations and crime orginisations. He started to live life as a newly american gangster adding it to his history. Now he is becoming a reckless 18 year old white male in need for Money and brotherhood, and Frostee will do almost anything but becoming a 'snake' (snitch) or working with the enemy to find it. 

Can drive slightly cars, but not very well. Easily handle Motorbikes and has a liking for Dirt Bikes or Crossers!

Willing to start from the bottom! time is GMT OR BST, available from roughly 6-8 until early hours of the morning say 3-5? Hurry aswell, want to start this all:) 

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:10 AM

I meet the criteria.  Ive been doing the cop thing a lot lately with a few others. This way seems a bit more thought out So im ready to do whatever whenever just let me know.   

NINJA MENACE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users