» «

Driving, Walking Route Bug.

3 replies to this topic
TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:02 PM

Going straight, a mission i have in deserts, forget the name, when i add the objective actor to get inside the car and comes to place where i am to kill me. after he sits in car, he moves toward and to be clear, as you know there are many small sandy little roads in towns, i'd fixed my route clearly to go straight to road but everytime it moves inside that sany little road and ''moves where it wants! finnaly flows down in water'', alright, next time, i placed the actor and car more above that sandy road and tried, it worked fine but again it find another road suitable to it and drives up there and crashes, doesnt even want to cross 5 meter. and about the walking, i added the actor again to walk on sand, when the actor spawns, it moves to another direction for some seconds and stops, i really hate this.

i've tried to put the car in center or road, left and right also. doesnt work. same with walking bug.

I have no Installed Mod.

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

Found the main problem of Vehicle problem, i see that whatever route or drive selection i do, it always goes to the place where i added the ''fire'' object. idk why, he had to pass through it even its far away from destination, i followed him by jetpack. about walk, its still occuring.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by DragonWarrior (DnW), 29 July 2014 - 06:30 PM.

If the route has a big bump, u know a elevated part of the road make sure to add a route point more closer to each other in that area.

If it didn't work, put up some images or a vid on the problem 'cause it's a little hard to guess. A vid will be more helpful.

• nandack

When you are in The Dark, you can see The Light.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

Dude, routepoints always go to road cols except you make aggresive route and put it close enough especially for non-road zone. Remember close from each other

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users