GTA Vice City Reloaded

112 replies to this topic
ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

Guys, can you give me the skins of Diaz's special bodyguards?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

It's your choice. You can use his gang members (Rifa) or the ones with black suit for example.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:03 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 03 August 2014 - 12:04 PM.

I haven't thought we would need bump since organization was very well. But now i see the situation became very quiet like the last time. I'm reminding you all, if you don't start very soon, this is gonna die like previous time and like GTA III Reloaded died multiple times unit Rytkils took and did it alone. I didn't expect this because i thought we improved and how successful RTJ was finished.

• ONProductions likes this

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

I haven't thought we would need bump since organization was very well. But now i see the situation became very quiet like the last time. I'm reminding you all, if you don't start very soon, this is gonna die like previous time and like GTA III Reloaded died multiple times unit Rytkils took and did it alone. I didn't expect this because i thought we improved and how successful RTJ was finished.

Not at all, i already finished 3 missions and only 1 mission is left. But, i dunno' about the others.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

Not at all, i already finished 3 missions and only 1 mission is left. But, i dunno' about the others.

I'm done with 3 missions too, only 2 more missions are left. I tought about sending you all the missions in a PM when I'm done.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:30 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 03 August 2014 - 01:53 PM.

Yeah, send it when you make the whole pack. But informing me sometimes how the progress is going wouldn't bad at all. Glad to see result of our work for beginning.

EDIT: Updated the list.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Rafael

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:08 AM

Yeah the project is doing well so far. Group projects on DYOM are great.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

Just want to inform, All missions of "Sunshine Autos" which based on the list were almost done, I hope tomorrow i could sending the whole missions in a PM.

I'll start designing "Checkpoint Charlie" as soon as "Sunshine Autos" missions were done.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for information! Since the progress is going well, i may extend the list soon.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:44 PM

Just want to inform, All missions of "Sunshine Autos" which based on the list were almost done, I hope tomorrow i could sending the whole missions in a PM.

I'll start designing "Checkpoint Charlie" as soon as "Sunshine Autos" missions were done.

I'm done with 4 missions, I'm just fixing a stupid bug in Demolition man and then I'll create the last mission but I'll design it after the end of MOTW #12.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:46 PM

I finished making my missions but the problem is that they're fully bugged. So, i might fix them after MOTW or so. :)

salvadorc17
  • salvadorc17

GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

Where can i download finished missions, not released yet???

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:21 PM

It will be released once it's finished. The list is only showing how's progress going and how much it left unit we finish it, though list may be extended with extra & assist missions if progress goes very well. In other words, not released yet.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Rafael

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

do the cherry popper and pole position missions count as missions too?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

I don't know, i will re-work on the list later. Pole position is useless, it shouldn't be there. However, Cubans vs Haitians would be far more interesting than this 'Spend 300$' or whatever it is. If we finish all these missions unit end of August, i will probably extend the list in sub-categories with all missions. Main missions, Extra missions & Asset missions, and then we could make all missions from Vice City, depends.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

It's been over a week since no updates. We shouldn't keep it up like this.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Rafael

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:29 PM Edited by RandomStunt, 15 August 2014 - 08:29 PM.

It's been over a week since no updates. We shouldn't keep it up like this.

It'd be a shame to abandon a project like this.

many projects that i liked DYOM or mods, have been abandoned without any saying. Don't make this one.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

Just drop by and want to inform this, finally I've completed designing mission "The boatyard : Charlie Checkpoint", i'll sent it through PM as soon as possible.

And perhaps my work here is done, hope this project will still keeps running on future...

• Juice the Joos likes this

Maaz 45
  • Maaz 45

Don't dare to touch me!

• BUSTED!
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:09 AM

So when this project gonna end?

I was asking because i was also making vice city reloaded but you done very fast so i leave it.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Rafael

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

with this topic being unseen for almost a week, i doubt that it will ever be done.

• Juice the Joos likes this

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:42 PM

It will be useless posing here 'This will die if you don't start designing' or something like that. The point is, every designer got 3-6 missions to do, yet they don't even come to say the status of their work, just lack of responsibility & laziness.

I cleary said if you aren't available or lazy doing this, don't join at all. I haven't even got answer of one of designers about location and i couldn't continue my mission, since it takes same location. 

Dude1
  • Dude1

*Boom!!!* -Headshot!!!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by Dude1, 28 August 2014 - 11:58 AM.

It will be useless posing here 'This will die if you don't start designing' or something like that. The point is, every designer got 3-6 missions to do, yet they don't even come to say the status of their work, just lack of responsibility & laziness.

I cleary said if you aren't available or lazy doing this, don't join at all. I haven't even got answer of one of designers about location and i couldn't continue my mission, since it takes same location. 

So why cant you finish Rosenberg's missions? And where is Malibu on the list?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

I just said in my previous post why. We already discussed talking in PM about locations (because some designers have same locations in their missions), and the designer who's missions are sharing same location as my missions, didn't even respond in PM, though i saw him online many times after sending the mission. About Malibu, it was discussed to the death about list. And it was clearly stated that list can be extend very easily if the progress is going good. Plus this list is from official thread and contains only main missions, extending (adding side & extra missions) would be easy to do, but why extending while we can't even finish the main ones? You got your questions answered. And the answer of this situation is like i said: just lack of responsibility & laziness. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users