Photo

Funniest things that happened to you while using cheats

15 replies to this topic
Kafonix
  • Kafonix

Furry pride!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:02 AM Edited by Wavesittich, 07 April 2015 - 03:42 PM.

I just cruised around the Grove Street and suddenly "Cheat activated." I just triggered an ATV cheat by driving around. Neat.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:01 AM

One of my Lure doors was damaged, and I didn't want it to fall off, so I used the health cheat. Not only did the damaged door fall off, the other door that was in perfect condition fell off too. You'd think cheats would entail an advantage rather than a disadvantage.

• OG Viking and Kafonix like this

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:42 AM

I tried using ROCKETMAN cheat on android but after that nothing happened and CJ started to spin around like crazy, funny thing is he had a dildo in his hand :)

D2B1GGUN
  • D2B1GGUN

GrooveStreetOG

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:54 AM

I used ROCKETMAYHEM And recruited random people and started a gang war beetween CJ and Ballas.

We were in a car when suddenly car exploded and guess why? that cop fired the damn RPG or what was there.

• Bustmeifyoucan likes this

D2B1GGUN
  • D2B1GGUN

GrooveStreetOG

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:08 PM

I was in gang war (only one) CJ vs 7-9Vagos,all beated with katana,once last slice was made-3 stars (before 0 stars) how to explain dat???

iFarbod
  • iFarbod

🍂🍁☘🍃🍀🌿

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:46 PM

Trigger both Riot Cheat+Peds have weapons (Baseball Bat, Pistols, Pump Shotguns, M4 and RPGs) then watch the havoc.

• Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

This one time during free roam (i never use cheats in story mode) i tried the 100 feet

BMX jump code and landed on top of a rooftop. Well, i got knocked off of the bike -

and the bike fell down the rooftop to the ground below. Me, still on top, went to the ledge to look over

where it had landed; turns out that it had landed on top of some random ped, -

killing him on the spot.

Poor bastard.

sjoao543
  • sjoao543

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Portugal

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:10 PM

well using cheats its for weak people because the game was not created  for using cheats and winning the game so easy  the game was created to make people  live the other side of the life the side gangster.:D

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

well using cheats its for weak people because the game was not created  for using cheats and winning the game so easy  the game was created to make people  live the other side of the life the side gangster. :D

The topic is about funny things happening when using cheats, not a discussion of when or why cheats are used.
Do not post if you cannot keep to the topic.
  • Rambo_AFC likes this

Bender
  • Bender

is it christmas avatar time already?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:48 PM

i ACCIDENTALY put in a everyone hates you cheat and then i'm confused as hell when trying to do missions.

earnreward34
  • earnreward34

A friendly gamer

• New Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:40 AM

I just typed "CRAZYTOWN" and "BRINGITON. So, i was messing around with the cops and peds. That's so funny.

ramonce09
  • ramonce09

DYOM Mission Maker

• Members

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:52 AM

Typed JCNRUAD and BRINGITON. Stole a motorbike and attempted to evade a ton of cars coming on my way. Failed to evade, my motorbike flew and did a 721 degree rotation. (I have a video of it)

Mr. Moffat
  • Mr. Moffat

I am Mr. Moffat. Sadly nobody knows me because R* removed me.

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:30 PM

I never cheated :)

NelleSRB
  • NelleSRB

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:56 AM

While doing Mt.Chiliad Bike Challenge, typing AMOMHRER (Tanker with trailer cheat code) will block the narrow paths and you're the only one who could find another way. Others are stupid :D 

An0nym0u5
  • An0nym0u5

I am An0nym0u5. Good luck finding me

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:47 PM

I once used all cars are great cheat, flying cars cheat and angry drivers cheat. While i was flying low in a Hydra, it suddenly exploded because cars flew into me... :p

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:31 AM

If you enter the health cheat when doing the mission Just Business when on the bike part, the bike will blow up and will instantly kill you.

Basically any mission with a vehicle health bar when the health cheat is entered will end badly.

Like doing Drive by will give you barely any vehicle health when the cheat is activated.

Best troll by R* is trying to catch Madd Dogg when he jumps before you can even get the truck, when you use too many cheats in game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users