Photo

why i can't pick up weapons?

2 replies to this topic
t-p-d-a
  • t-p-d-a

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

why i can't pick up weapons? I can't even buy ammo, the ammo is freezing at zero. I have no ammo at missions -.- loading the save game isn't working. please help

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

I through this is a Questions and Answers Topic.. so i ask a question and nobody is answer my question. then a mod is coming and he is telling me i should answer my question in another topic. But this is a Questions and Answers topic so please answer my question

Your question sounds like a technical issue, I've never experienced this problem and perhaps nobody else who looks at this topic has either. You were directed to the troubleshooting forum because you might have more luck there. Have you tried emailing [email protected] about this?

t-p-d-a
  • t-p-d-a

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

I through this is a Questions and Answers Topic.. so i ask a question and nobody is answer my question. then a mod is coming and he is telling me i should answer my question in another topic. But this is a Questions and Answers topic so please answer my question

Your question sounds like a technical issue, I've never experienced this problem and perhaps nobody else who looks at this topic has either. You were directed to the troubleshooting forum because you might have more luck there. Have you tried emailing [email protected] about this?

thank you for helping me. I have two save games. One before the hunting minigame and one after the hunting minigame.i can pick weapons & buy ammo on the savegame before the hunting minigame but I can't pick weapons on the savegame after the huntinggame. So played the minigame again and suddenly i can't pick up weapons, money and i can't buy ammo after the hunting minigame.

Sorry for my bad english but the forums in germany are boring. I don't know why that happens me only. thank you for your help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users