Photo

Do Armando and H die?

10 replies to this topic
Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:41 AM

The drug wars must have pissed literally every gang in LC off. Surely they'd have contracts on their heads, right? They always seem to recognize H and A when they arrive to the scene. Are drug wars canon, though?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

Canon? Considering they're done by 2 degenerates and a big shot bouncer? Impossible :p Maybe 1-3 steals and no more.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by universetwisters, 29 July 2014 - 09:42 PM.

Canon? Considering they're done by 2 degenerates and a big shot bouncer? Impossible :p Maybe 1-3 steals and no more.

As much as I hate to say it, a big shot bouncer ended up hijacking a subway train and stole a NOOSE tank. It isn't possible in the realms of reality, but within the game, it could be.

• nobum62 and Judicious 7 like this

gunziness
  • gunziness

Peon

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

I have done over 160 drugwars in my current save.. and they still there, so i beg to differ! :p

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:02 AM

Yeah, the guy also parachuted into a building and took out three levels of armed security.

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:24 AM

I agree only two or three should be 'canon'. After that the conversations repeat profusely, just like Gang Wars in TLAD. They just keep getting harder and harder, it's a shame you have to do so many to complete the game.

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:41 PM

I agree only two or three should be 'canon'. After that the conversations repeat profusely, just like Gang Wars in TLAD. They just keep getting harder and harder, it's a shame you have to do so many to complete the game.

Oh sh*t, I remember that back when I still played TBOGT, like how I'd always get the same conversation about them stealing liquor from the principal's office back in school or whatever. Now if only they could replace all those repeating conversations with the ones you hear when you're hanging out with them during free roam, seeing as I never hear those.

• lilchris131 likes this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:31 PM

Nah they dont die, too good for that!

I did like 100 atleast, it was so fun driving the Cavalcade listening to their convos and the radio.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

I did like 100 atleast, it was so fun driving the Cavalcade listening to their convos and the radio.

The three convos that loop more than a broken tape?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

Yea, at least in TLAD they were fun to listen to, short, and skippable if you drive too far ahead of your brothers :p

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

Yea, at least in TLAD they were fun to listen to, short, and skippable if you drive too far ahead of your brothers :p

Think they were more than 3 but yes, does convos. I liked them and the game itself, it wasnt as dark as TLAD and original IV. Iv is the best and then tbogt imo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users