How do i install a savegame to gta sa

3 replies to this topic
GamingDevilsCC
  • GamingDevilsCC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

Hi, i own a xbox 360 and the missions now are pretty much impossible for me to beat.

and so im gonna install a save game

but here's the problem.

how do i install a save game for the xbox version.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:20 AM Edited by OrionSR, 28 July 2014 - 12:25 AM.

Xbox and Xbox 360's don't make it easy to copy files to the console. This isn't a standard procedure in these forums; you may need to wait a long time for a useful reply and are probably better off looking somewhere else for answers. Someplace less specific to GTA San Andreas and more general to your console. As I understand it, you'll need to save your files to USB flash memory and then use special software to read and write to it.

Another major issue will probably be finding a compatible save. I'd be surprised if the old Xbox saves worked on 360. Since this is such an awkward activity I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't find anything to install even if you figured out how to do it.

Added: Actually, all this is liable to be considerably more work than continuing with the game. Practice, read some guides, watch some videos, and ask questions on GTAForums.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:37 AM Edited by lil weasel, 28 July 2014 - 01:48 AM.

Not as simple as on a PC.
We would rather help you to do the mission(s) yourself.
Which mission(s) are you having a problem with?
Flying school? Go to the Los Santos Air Port.
Jump the gate house roof. If you didn't park your vehicle too close to the gate it will open from the inside.
Steal a plane and you can practice flying without time limits.
If you fly long enough (12 minutes-Jet, 25 minutes=Prop) it will give you a message that you have earned a Pilot's License. You have only got a gate pass, you must still do the Flying School.
OR

http://www.gamefaqs....butors/25308939

Also, Please, do not use text codes that make your replies/topics difficult to read.
Do Not Double Post: help will arrive when someone can reply, bumping doesn't help unless your post leaves the page.
And, ONE topic is enough.

GamingDevilsCC
  • GamingDevilsCC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:21 AM

Wait, I think gta sa on xbox does not use the gamer tag to know which profile owns the save game like all the other save games games

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users