Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should the Hotknife, Carbon RS, and Khamelion be able for anyone to at

353 replies to this topic

Poll: Should everyone be allowed to own C/E items (494 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Anyone be allowed to own CE items?

1. Yes (192 votes [38.87%])

Percentage of vote: 38.87%

2. No (201 votes [40.69%])

Percentage of vote: 40.69%

3. I don't care anymore (61 votes [12.35%])

Percentage of vote: 12.35%

4. Cash cards (40 votes [8.10%])

Percentage of vote: 8.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:44 AM

I honestly forgot how nice the Khamelion was, metallic black with black pearl (looks MUCH cleaner then stock black), this car looks sexy as f*ck! Handles like a dream, it doesnt have a supers top speed but off radar drivebys with no engine/turbo noise is amazing. I have gotten so many compliments the last 3 days.
  • SkylineGTRFreak and Biohazard Abyss! like this

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:55 AM Edited by Kaber, 14 August 2014 - 07:00 AM.

I honestly forgot how nice the Khamelion was, metallic black with black pearl (looks MUCH cleaner then stock black), this car looks sexy as f*ck! Handles like a dream, it doesnt have a supers top speed but off radar drivebys with no engine/turbo noise is amazing. I have gotten so many compliments the last 3 days.

I call it my Stealth Fighter. That and my Carbon RS are/the only things off my color scheme for my cars. The RS because it cannot be painted and the Khamelion in matte black with the lights off for ultimate murder.

Sp3cial_H3rbs
  • Sp3cial_H3rbs

Hash Masta

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

Yes, CE edition wasn't anything special. The hammer and hotknife is all I like. I'd pay $5 tops, the people that forked over $150 deserved to get ripped off for trusting rockstar.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:22 AM Edited by 8up local, 14 August 2014 - 07:37 AM.

Yes, CE edition wasn't anything special. The hammer and hotknife is all I like. I'd pay $5 tops, the people that forked over $150 deserved to get ripped off for trusting rockstar.

they weren't ripped off, they got the game, in game items and RL items as well. those people who want or like GTA enough to get them got what they paid for. i do believe they deserve that right to have that in game stuff be exclusive, but i could see them maybe making DLC's also, just for the fact it could and most likely would make them more money. after all that is the true primary goal of any company. 

$5 for a complete DLC or $1 per item would be a fair sell price IMO.

Spoiler

• DoingTheImpossible likes this

rtv190
  • rtv190

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:47 AM

I think it would be cool if we get to buy one, and one only. I want the Carbon RS.

I want the Khamellion

don't we all...

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX lieutenant

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:03 AM

What the hell is going on? Are those people communists? 

I'm glad that those 'votes' are not used for some legislation. 

I'm a CE owner and can promise you beggars something: NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Get a job, pay for the game and enjoy that sh*tty cars and guns. 

Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both. (John. F. Kennedy)

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:16 AM

What the hell is going on? Are those people communists? 

I'm glad that those 'votes' are not used for some legislation. 

I'm a CE owner and can promise you beggars something: NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Get a job, pay for the game and enjoy that sh*tty cars and guns. 

Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both. (John. F. Kennedy)

guess what, we already paid for the game once, so why would we pay not only for the game again at an even higher price also when some only want one or two things? and how can we be beggers if we are willing to pay for them? also do you really think it might not happen if enough people want it and knowing full well that it can make them more money? 

Jioyt 123
  • Jioyt 123

I just don't know what went wrong!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:25 AM

No, we shouldn't get it as a dlc. Others paid alot of money for it, and if we get it for $20 thats a massive middle finger to them. Its also,i believe, what they did with black ops II

-Red_October-
  • -Red_October-

Bi-Political

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:30 AM

I bought the LE, so I did get some exclusive items, but I didn't buy it because those items were exclusive, I just wanted them. In my opinion, what I got with my game isn't really groundbreaking enough to warrant exclusivity, I'd sleep well knowing that those items were free.

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

190 cheap broke @ss motherfvckers voted kn this thread. Sad you guys couldnt come up with 90 $ more and now get butthurt when you see people driving Khamelions and Hotknifes. The pistol is also the best one in the game.

You can still buy the CE so there is no reason to make it available to all the poor people who dont want to fork over money.

Idiots you probably spend 100 $ on a bag of weed and another 50 $ a week on booze alone.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

190 cheap broke @ss motherfvckers voted kn this thread. Sad you guys couldnt come up with 90 $ more and now get butthurt when you see people driving Khamelions and Hotknifes. The pistol is also the best one in the game.

You can still buy the CE so there is no reason to make it available to all the poor people who dont want to fork over money.

Idiots you probably spend 100 $ on a bag of weed and another 50 $ a week on booze alone.

>Implying its available in the entire world

>Implying everybody can waste a damn 150 on a single game

>Implying that the non-CE people are broke.

1. Its not available in my country.
  2. The normal version in my country is so expensive, let alone the CE version.
  3. I'm not gonna buy the game twice.
  4. I'm not gonna buy the CE version just for one bike.

You're not a special snowflake for owning the CE version.

• 8up local likes this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

Sorry dude I thought the internets was covering the whole world these days and you can buy stuff online.

And that is the point of having it so expensive dont you get it?????????

So everyone wont buy it and only true gta collectors will waste money on the nonsense.

I know its nonsense but I love gta and have spent over 300 $ on 5 alone. CE first and the more expensive walkthru guide. 2 cash cards simply because I can not out of need and I just bought the digital version to reinstall and hopefully have less lag/freezes.

I havent bougt another new game since gta5 came out so I can justify spending alot of money on one game.

Sorry its hard to find in your country for reals. If thats what stopped you idk why u couldnt get it online.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

:facedesk:>

>Implying that the internet services are all over the world.

This bullsh*t is useless in my country.

And no, you're not a true GTA fan just by buying a special thing. You're a true GTA fan by admitting that all the GTA games are masterpieces on their own even if you don't like them.

• 8up local likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

I'd say a reasonable compromise would be anyone who owns CE get the vehicles for free and if you didn't get CE, you should be able to buy the cars at an equivalent rate of some of the more expensive DLC cars.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

I'd say a reasonable compromise would be anyone who owns CE get the vehicles for free and if you didn't get CE, you should be able to buy the cars at an equivalent rate of some of the more expensive DLC cars.

Good luck saying this to the brick-thick-ed CE onwers.

And to make it fair, you can only own one vehicle, and one gun..........

Even though this thread isn't about CE guns.

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

:facedesk:>

>Implying that the internet services are all over the world.

This bullsh*t is useless in my country.

And no, you're not a true GTA fan just by buying a special thing. You're a true GTA fan by admitting that all the GTA games are masterpieces on their own even if you don't like them.

Dude you lost me... if there is no internet in your country how are you posting online and worrying about an online game? ?
Im baffled.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

f*ck me, this site is full of morons.

I meant online BUYING services such as eBay.

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

^^ You cant use a proxy server or some work around? Cmon man my friend watches netflix and mlb.com that way in friggin Palestine. Sure you could have figured it out if you wanted.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

Picard-Facepalm.png

Seriously, do you know what does NOT AVAILABLE means or what?

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:25 PM

Trying to help dude. If you used a proxy server from somewhere in which the game is still available you could have ordered it that way and would only have to figure out the shipping.

The CE is for sure still out there.

Can codes be given away or are they a consume once only thing? Never thought about it.. but I know I kept that little piece of paper.

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

Picard-Facepalm.png

Seriously, do you know what does NOT AVAILABLE means or what?

You know that you ebay sellers can send to Libya, right?

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

Online shipping isn't available at least in my city.

Derp.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

The CE is for sure still out there.

Can codes be given away or are they a consume once only thing? Never thought about it.. but I know I kept that little piece of paper.

yes the CE is still out there, but those who do not own it and only would like to have only one to maybe a few in game items out of it and have no interest in the RL items put into the CE hardly justifies buying the game again at a higher price than it originally cost us. i really want a Hotkinfe and that's it, but i'm not buying a CE just for that. thus why i feel a paid DLC for those in game items would work. people who bought the CE still have the RL items that non CE owners will still not get and fact is the majority if not basicly all of the extra cost for the CE is for those RL items. just how much money do these CE owners think those in game items really cost?

as far as i know any consumer codes would be no good after they are used. otherwise what's to keep one person from buying something and then just give all that away to who ever and how ever many friends they have? companies would only be ripping themselves off if they didn't restrict stuff like that to a one time use.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

Yeah, the only reason I didn't buy the collector's edition was because I didn't care at all for the real physical stuff that came with it. If I could have paid a little more for just the extra digital content, I would have. But I'm not paying 150 for a hat and some other stuff that I will never use.

• 8up local likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users