• Portugal

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:51 AM

News round here?

Zakey
  • Zakey

The thing that haunted me wasn’t the mod but my ideas’ itself

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:13 AM Edited by ZecH, 01 December 2014 - 01:15 AM.

News round here?

I am still working on it. I want to capture gameplay video for my mod but it's still in beta stage. With my speed i think i can share that video in May maybe.  But here is a pic from base model i've been working on.

dWzllV.jpg

You can get big picture of render by clicking on it.

• Verdant, undertaker fan, Ss4gogeta0 and 4 others like this

Verdant
  • Verdant

Boomshine Blowout

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:54 PM

Just found this topic now and I'm very impressed. Definitely looking forward too it, keep up the great work!

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

Just found this topic now and I'm very impressed. Definitely looking forward too it, keep up the great work!

Thank you. I am sure i'll.

I know i announced comic series before but i changed storyline so that changed the entire comic. I am planning to make one big comic for the mod. I finished some of the linearts. It's still in progress because of god damn shading. I think i share at Q1 of 2015. So see you soon...

Comic is a bridge between GTA 3's story and this mod.

jv5p0D.png

• Verdant, undertaker fan, polivin emil and 2 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM

Neat comic cover you got. Apologies if this was asked already, but what program do you use to make the artwork with, or is it all hand drawn and scanned?

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

Looks like i haven't posted for a long time. Let's resurrect this dead topic. I'd opened a poll asking about upgraded city models , back in 2014. 3 users answered to the poll. And i took that as a yes. Let's start from somewhere again.

Here is AM Oil Station model is under the progress right now. 

Spoiler

Plus i am working on something that is going to be released soon. Yep waiting sucks i know but it's going to worth it.

• Mega and SaL_Leone like this

Mega
  • Mega

hi

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:28 AM

Here is AM Oil Station model is under the progress right now. 

Oh come on man, I was going to do something like that once I had more free time :p

Jokes aside, nice work, what are your next plans?

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• GTA Mods Staff
  • European-Union
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:10 PM

You should... probably use the FPS animations R* has made for GTA3, the rocket launcher one is broken but the rest are all functional and good looking in FPS. Pretty bad in 3rd person though.

• Jinx., Mega and Ciaran like this

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:56 PM

Oh come on man, I was going to do something like that once I had more free time :p

Jokes aside, nice work, what are your next plans?

If you are going to do that i can stop remodelling with pleasure :D Thanks for that awesome comment. I am going to explain them under the rule.

You should... probably use the FPS animations R* has made for GTA3, the rocket launcher one is broken but the rest are all functional and good looking in FPS. Pretty bad in 3rd person though.

Yes... i've realized them back in August while i was fighting with 3DS Max because of III's ifp system.

Hmm smells like new horizontal rule. Allright survivors i am happy to say i've finished the writing of Liberty City Survivor story. If you are wondering why i am saying this to you because story of this mod is too long and it'll be shared as episodic adventures.(Yay another project gonna end like half life 3) Thanks to episodic system you guys are going to get an episode in 2015 (Release date is still unknown.) You will know more about first episode in March. I am still polishing it by the way. I'll open another topic that'll ask you about HQ textures , it can make a bit more longer of developing process of episode but you'll get more quality. I am going back to work on проклятие ENB. You can get early access version of the my mod by sending me 100$ monthly. For sending me money click here. (I know this joke is old...)

• undertaker fan, universetwisters and Mega like this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:19 AM

I can help you make the comic.

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:55 PM

This project sounds awsome but I personally hope that zombies won't be included as they wouldn't fit the city, the bandits and the story as it is fits perfectly. The only place I could imagine zombies in LC is maybe the sewers...

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:52 PM

This project sounds awsome but I personally hope that zombies won't be included as they wouldn't fit the city, the bandits and the story as it is fits perfectly. The only place I could imagine zombies in LC is maybe the sewers...

Role of zombies (they are not called as zombie in my this project) will be different in every episode. You may not like first episode but i am sure you'll get what you want in other episodes.

Episode%2BLogo.png

I am proud to present first episode of the LCSurvivor. With the Operation Long Dark you will know how virus spread. Operation Long Dark was comic at the start. But it's changed with the storyline i've wrote. There will be many things to do in the first episode. But it wont be longer than actual episode. You can get more info from episodes section. Also comics are more possible than ever because Prince Gumball is helping with me drawing. There will be more updates.And a trailer when mod is polished enough. That's all for now. Back to polishing & drawing...

• Rented, universetwisters, ClaudX and 1 other like this

/\rdooZ
  • /\rdooZ

Proud Member of the Order of The Phoenix

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 14 March 2015 - 08:14 AM

Pretty good.

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:51 PM

Hey There

I know i haven't posted a thing for months. And i wasn't going to post anything until the day of the gameplay trailer. I don't like excuses but here is my excuse for this situation. I don't like showing everything i made in here because that may spoil the mod for you. For an example 8-Ball skin i did make for this mod. He's back and he is alive but sharing that would be a spoiler for you. I mean he is going to blow zombies with his badass bombs and it'll make you feel that you are in a Michael Bay modification. But sharing that would be a spoiler for you and that's why i'll never share that. So hope you understand my excuse. So damn i forgot the put a rule up there sorry. Reason why i am here i'm preparing a gameplay trailer (Thank God!) and here is the a render from Punk Noodles area. Trailer will be shared in this summer.

Presentation.jpg

• universetwisters, Neddo and SkyHunted like this

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:31 AM

Let's hope this doesn't count as double posting. First anniversary of LCSurvivor is approaching and i want to prepare a special thing for this modification. I don't know how but it's been a year already. I thank to every person , who believed me & supported me during this timeline. So if you have a question in your mind , ask it. (Please ask it. I wanna leak some major info about it for God's sake). So you know what are you going to do in 27th July...

Also wanted to post this old mercenary character model. This guy was going to be a real killer in Operation Long Dark but i removed him for sake of story. Maybe someone decides to make LCSurvivor Beta mod after this project over.  :p

Render.jpg

• Tadzik, ClaudX and Raulspeed like this

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

Keep singing.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Contribution Award [Concepts]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:35 AM

So you know what are you going to do in 27th July...

I know what I'm doing. Celebrating the 28th birthday of Never Gonna Give You Up.

• Mega and Z i X like this

Mega
  • Mega

hi

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:02 AM

So you know what are you going to do in 27th July...

I know what I'm doing. Celebrating the 28th birthday of Never Gonna Give You Up.

I thought you were doing that ever since you started with the wave of Rick Roll signatures. My favorite was the water bottle one.

• ClaudX likes this

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:19 AM

I can already see it; 'LCSurvivor Rewind'
  • Mega and ClaudX like this

Murdacious Intent
  • Murdacious Intent

Murdacious Intent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:22 AM

Don't mean to be an asshole, but any news, Ridus?

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:54 PM

Don't mean to be an asshole, but any news, Ridus?

Clock is ticking. I don't like making you guys wait but let's hope it's going to worth it. I've made some big tough decions about the mod. When the timer reaches zero i'll reveal it. Let's hope everyone approves the new idea. Operation Long Dark will be released in this year though. Okay back to work.

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:47 PM

Hey there. Well i think this is my last & 50th post on this topic. Gotta say i'd love to see Liberty City Survivor as a modification for GTA III. But thanks to some circumstances it's not going to happen. But LCSurvivor still may happen in a different form (in a different name of course :p ). I'm working on that right now. There is a pic from my recent work down there. This topic will not be open anymore because it's not a mod anymore so if you want to follow me from somewhere you can go to the Ridusium. In that bad day , i think i can share Anti-Rick Roll for this moment. Bye.

Test.jpg

• Ivan1997GTA and Raulspeed like this

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

Keep singing.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Contribution Award [Concepts]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:21 PM

i think i can share Anti-Rick Roll for this moment.

Your music taste is impeccable.

As for the mod, it's usually sad to see mods go, and this one is one of those. It would be cool to see in another form, so I wish you good fortune on your next adventure.

• Zakey and Blue like this

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:38 PM Edited by TJGM, 30 October 2015 - 10:37 PM.

Locked on request.

EDIT: Unlocked on request.
  • Zakey likes this

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

Hello Everyone

As you know , 2 weeks ago i made a post about abandoning this project and creating a new game. After seeing the locked topic in here & all of my progress in my modded GTA III made me feel bad.  I was mentioned about some circumstances on here. Well right now i can have alternative way to deal with it.I am not seeing anything to prevent me finishing LCSurvivor as a GTA III mod. It's back baby  :cool: I also updated the topic. Also i realised something why didn't anyone asked for ingame screenshots. I just posted render pics for a year  :blink: .  Well let's make up for it.

I am planning the release Operation Long Dark before the 2016. Probably i'll spend this November & December on completing the episode. I am glad i didn't delete the files 2 weeks ago. I'll try to show new pictures don't worry. 
    Happy Halloween
Long%2BNight%2BScreenshot.jpg
  • Frank.s, Kalvin, ClaudeSpeed1911 and 4 others like this

Murdacious Intent
  • Murdacious Intent

Murdacious Intent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:20 AM

Any news?

• Zakey likes this

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:24 PM

Any news?

Hey There

I didn't share anything since the October. As i mentioned in the status widget in my website Operation Long Dark is in the polishing stage. That's means release date depends on my badass problem solving skills.There are some errors in the map models that i've done (You can see an example at the below.). Also some of my scripts are giving error.I can spend my whole day on fixing them but finals are coming . And sadly they are my first priorty. When i'm done with the finals i'll return to polish Operation Long Dark.
I should go.
Polish.jpg
  • universetwisters, Mega, ClaudeSpeed1911 and 3 others like this

Raulspeed
  • Raulspeed

busted !

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:02 PM

news ?

• Davve95 and Zakey like this

Ruvix
  • Ruvix

.____.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:47 PM

Is it dead or what ?

Zakey
  • Zakey

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

news ?

I've realised this comment was a year old after quoting it. I feel too embarrassed right now.

Is it dead or what ?

Nah It's not dead. I'm sorry for my absence. And I'm also sorry for making you guys wait most of the time. Talking for the time period between 2014-2016. I was unsure what to do and thanks to my real life I was barely able to do some progress on the mod. But don't let me give you empty excuses. I know what to do now. I want to finish my project and share it. I plan to do it fast. When I share it I hope I can find some people that will play it. 

As for the mod. I plan to share a demo for you guys. That will let you scavenge the SupaSave market in Portland. I'm working with the map of SupaSave.With the demo you guys be able to know the gameplay mechanics , enemies and story. Right now I'm working really hard to finish that. Thankfully I've completed some of the stuff back then. I will share the demo at Christmas. We are 21 days away from that.

• Gummy , polivin emil, Raulspeed and 1 other like this

Raulspeed
  • Raulspeed

busted !

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:42 PM Edited by Raulspeed, 22 December 2016 - 11:53 PM.

ok do not worry it would be great to try the demo

If you need help with the textures of the characters and in creating the radios I can help......Merry Christmas :santa:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users