Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is currently the easiest legit way to earn money now?

51 replies to this topic
luisniko
  • luisniko

Darky Souls and Bloodybornie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

Every update they made the rooftop rumble mission harder in some sort of way they add this small detail that affects it hugely and I bet next update they will make it harder

I predict the professionals will be able to kill you in 1 shot (as opposed to 2-3), there will be 3 buzzard attack choppers to guard the parking garage, and the document will spawn inside of a tank which you will have to kill the driver, but the tank will blow up if hit with more than 2 shots.

No. The document guy would spawn and fly in a Lazer and you have to kill him. One pistol shot will blow it up..

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:47 PM

If you don't feel like teaming up with potential trolls or "those kinds" of players which think the best way to clear the garage is to run in head first, I'd reccomend potshot :)

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:50 PM

I've had over half a million for a few weeks now and been spending here and there...personally? I know it sounds clichéd and superior but just do what you enjoy!

I do racing playlists with like minded drivers or if they're not about own noobs for a hollow sense of satisfaction which tbh does get boring at times but they normally leave before it gets as boring as grinding coveted and rooftop rumble OVER AND OVER...

If you do something you enjoy time flies and before you know it you're sitting on 50k for doing what games are meant to be for...enjoyment...

btw anyone wants to join me in the lobbies free from d*ckheads in races hit me up and as long as you're talented and clean and not a sore loser/drainingly cocky you'll be more than welcome :)

• 8up local likes this

Diani The Otter
  • Diani The Otter

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

To just do missions

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

To just do missions

I actually like potshot and I think that pays pretty well...certainly enjoyment more than those other two

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 27 July 2014 - 06:00 PM.

Crystal clear out 3 with a buzzard or tank 0 chance of failing. 0 ammo spent. Make a playlist x16 and park the buzzard before finishing the last 2 or 3 guys.
  • xoC18H21NO3xo likes this

G o d
  • G o d

The 1%

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by G o d, 28 July 2014 - 12:36 AM.

Editor and thief if your under level 75, then rooftop rumble when your 75+

Hidden Zombie
  • Hidden Zombie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:16 AM

Just play the game. Enjoy the journey, not the destination. If you farm jobs over and over you will end up resenting this game, if you don't already.

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:36 AM

anything that isn't Freeroam.

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:41 AM

As of 1.15, players are currently going all out, grinding money glitches and now Rockstar is using the ban hammer to ban glitchers from the game. So now what? How are we supposed to earn money legit if they constantly buff the mission's difficulty to lure us into buying cash cards? To be honest I don't think R* is making a good impression, or even have made a single good impression since the online's release.

Rockstar is not banning anyone unless they glitch over $50 million dollars. Rockstar rarely bans anyone because if they did, they'd ban most of the people playing for some type of glitch or exploit.

Axl Rose
  • Axl Rose

Appetite For Illusion

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:57 AM

Rooftop Rumble & Potshot

Axl Rose
  • Axl Rose

Appetite For Illusion

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:04 AM

Every update they made the rooftop rumble mission harder in some sort of way they add this small detail that affects it hugely and I bet next update they will make it harder and other missions are fun and earns a similar payout but this is the fastest way IMO and they will just keep making things harder and harder..Rock star losers

remember the good ol days when you could just shoot a rocket into the parking garage and blow everything up and mission passed? you could also hit restart and play the mission over and over

literally took 20-30 secs for 25k

• Gay Tony likes this

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

Rooftop Rumble. The last thread keeping every other legit player from quitting/glitching outright. 

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

Coke abusing, prostitute killing legend.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:14 AM

I'm amazed at how hard Rockstar are trying to stop people from making proper amounts of money.

They obviously want us to buy cash but nobody is going to buy cash if they're desperate for money when they can just glitch it

It's bad enough the missions are insanely basic, and take 10 minutes to set up and you have to spend 5 minutes loading a new lobby when you're done, now you get enough money to buy your ammo back from 70% of the missions if you're lucky

• Gay Tony likes this

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

I'm amazed at how hard Rockstar are trying to stop people from making proper amounts of money.

Why wouldn't they? R* has incentive for it's players not to make money in-game. This isn't up for debate.

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

Coke abusing, prostitute killing legend.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:27 AM Edited by Trevor Philips Inc, 28 July 2014 - 02:28 AM.

Well most of us had an insanely high opinion of Rockstar, and it turns out they're even more blatant in trying to force people into micro transactions than the most notorious game franchises like COD and FIFA

People moan at those games for making parts of the game a cash cow, yet GTA literally try to stop you from making money whilst advertising their virtual money selling.

People didn't expect that from them.

homeskillet
  • homeskillet

Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:30 AM Edited by homeskillet, 28 July 2014 - 02:40 AM.

Get a job and buy a lot of cash cards. No way someone playing legit can earn more in game cash than a person spending the same amount of time in a real job and buying cash cards.

For example, I could spend an hour mowing my neighbors lawn for $20 which I believe is 1.5 mil in cash cards. 

A player playing RR for one hour might make 100-200k.

So in my opinion it is easier to mow one lawn than grind RR for 8-15 hours.

Personally I prefer to earn the money in game but that wasn't the question.

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:44 AM

Get a job and buy a lot of cash cards. No way someone playing legit can earn more in game cash than a person spending the same amount of time in a real job and buying cash cards.

For example, I could spend an hour mowing my neighbors lawn for $20 which I believe is 1.5 mil in cash cards. 

A player playing RR for one hour might make 100k.

So in my opinion it is easier to mow one lawn than grind RR for 15 hours.

I agree with you but it's still not worth it for the $20. That's like 1/3rd the price for the experience of playing through Grand Theft Auto V, for 1.5 million in virtual money? Huge rip-off.

• lihety likes this

jvaccaro
  • jvaccaro

PSN ID: jvaccaro

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:28 AM

A player playing RR for one hour might make 100-200k.
So in my opinion it is easier to mow one lawn than grind RR for 8-15 hours.

This is fair... if you compare to only grinding rooftop rumble.

But instead of yard WORK, I'd rather PLAY a couple hours a night. I just accept the fun missions, host (and win) races, kill lester targets, hunt bouties, rob armored trucks, sell gang cars, etc... Maybe coming close to earning a million per week, while only doing the activities I actually enjoy. A lot of people seem content to cruise free roam sticky bombing PVs.

I don't glitch, rarely grind, spend freely, own my 20 favorite cars, and have 4.75 mil banked. Nothing special really, but still more than I need.

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:31 AM

Lol funny how you didn't put "Fun" in the title

Because we alllll know there isn't a fun way to earn money legit :p

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:49 AM

some R* verified TDM game give quite a lot of money if you win, say 12000 something, choose forced weapon and you dont need use worry about jacking off with your RPG which cost you a lot for the ammo too.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:45 AM

Flying a jet, killing bounties and Lesters targets with it. Easy, fun, profitable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users